It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing mask

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Unless you know from whom he got the China virus, saying that a mask would or would not have made a difference is just confirmation bias.

I'm saying he shouldn't be making fun of people for wearing it and had he been wearing it when around others it would have reduced the chances of him getting it. I'm guessing here but he likely got it from Hope Hicks.

If I was the first lady, I would be checking to see if Trump is getting a little touchy with Hope Hicks

Thats totally fair! he just can't shut his mouth sometimes.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Against Monkeys?

We are monkeys of a semi-intelligent sorts.

So Humanracist maybe. x
edit on 2-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So you're compassionate and think the virus is deadly, yet you think it's funny people on the other side of the isle are contracting it?

You mean taking it seriously like ripping their mask off as soon as you think the cameras aren't watching, or seriously like joking about the political theatre of it?

Or like when you decide you need to get a haircut when you yourself shut those types of businesses down.

Or like that magnificent media meathead acting like he was locked in his basement and wanting to beat up a guy on a bike up for calling him out and filming him.

Pretty sure quite a few of those people that are taking it so seriously have gotten called out for their hypocrisy about it.

What prominent Republican figure other than Trump, Rand, and Herman Cain have contracted it?

I know there was atleast one Chicago democrat caught it and said Trump saved her life by recommending Hydroxychloriquine.

Did Hope Hicks take precations, or no?
edit on 10/2/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: MRinder

If we all lived like Biden the country would be shut down and we world all be screwed..

If people had listened to medical professionals instead of the idiot President everything would probably be mostly open right now because we would have flattened the curve months ago. It would have been a small hit on the economy compared to what we’re now going to be forced to deal with.

Instead, his smooth brained followers couldn’t understand the difference between an inconvenience and oppression so here we are with over 200,000 dead and not only the President but members of his staff infected.

Welcome to reality. Where disease doesn’t care about your feelings or political leanings.

You mean like when he was trying to stop flights from China, and at the same time Pelosi was encouraging people to go out and and party in Chinatown?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
ok so why did he said he was taking it months ago?

Cause he lies. Did anybody believe him then ?

i guest people did the sale of the drugs triple cause he was plugging it...and said he was taking it himself...

Not a chance. He has access to the best healthcare available. While they are gutting and trying to eliminate the ACA with no other plan, you don't think he would apply that to himself?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: MRinder

If we all lived like Biden the country would be shut down and we world all be screwed..

If people had listened to medical professionals instead of the idiot President everything would probably be mostly open right now because we would have flattened the curve months ago. It would have been a small hit on the economy compared to what we’re now going to be forced to deal with.

Instead, his smooth brained followers couldn’t understand the difference between an inconvenience and oppression so here we are with over 200,000 dead and not only the President but members of his staff infected.

Welcome to reality. Where disease doesn’t care about your feelings or political leanings.

You mean like when he was trying to stop flights from China, and at the same time Pelosi was encouraging people to go out and and party in Chinatown?

You mean like when Trump didn't actually stop flights from China (but claimed he did), and right wingers couldn't tell the difference between China and Chinatown?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know a few people who did everything to CDC guidelines, masks, gloves, SD, staying home as much as possible, and STILL got sick. And all under 30. Pretty sure I got exposed to it in April, too.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Biden is like one of those people who are alone in their cars with mask on and face shield down. There is a level of stupidity in the virtual signaling part of mask wearing, and there is a smart way to do it too without virtual signaling...Trump pushed the smart way and that just fueled the left even more with their virtual signaling, I'm sure they use a mask during sex too...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Even if the D.J. Trump's claim is true or not --- Trump claims that the military or law enforcement caused his senior White House aide --- Hicks --- to catch Covid 19...Is a glaring example of Trump's typical knee jerk reaction to his own self catching Corona, by shoving the military and law enforcement under the bus.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised...if Trump's next "fake news" claim that he caught Covid 19, was because of a coup attempt on his presidency by the military.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 2-10-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

edit on 2-10-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 2-10-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 2-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I thought they were only doing the glory hole thing sex since covid

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
He has to be around someone to catch anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Kind of like the anti maskers sycophant puppies who parrots the words as told by the Trump campaign perfectly. Good boy....... pity we cannot get them "fixed" en masse.......

Meanwhile back on the ranch...............

America is like in the top 10 countries for wearing masks...Trump been wearing his a lot lately as everyone that gets near him are like 100%. So what you think Trump said 2 months ago really doesn't play into any of this today. He is around 100s of different people per day all masked and he got it....Yep those masks are working well...lol

It is not if but when will you get it....I think the left needs to understand that point.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ahh now you see the irony. Hundreds of species of monkeys. All the same family, but some have different length tails so that makes them eviler.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trump's had how many conventions and gigs where he and his team have walked around maskless?

Then, the he goes to the debate and somehow catches it?

Smells fishy. Someone got him.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The ironic part would be that good and evil are very human constructs.

And its not the length of the monkeys tail thats in question so much as the gibberish that comes out its puss.

What goes around comes around, Covid 19, monkeys, and all.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Masks may have nothing to do with his getting infected and we also don't know if this is a false positive or not because that has happened to entire families. Claiming that he got sick because he doesn't usually wear a mask is just dumb, whoever does it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

The Trump boot lickers have no idea what the word "irony" means. Good try though!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
DBL post

edit on 2-10-2020 by twigbaby because: DBL post

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
Looks like Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner. If I see someone around me, I will wear a mask because I could cough and the virus is still in the air. The person could walk right into it unless the droplets hit the floor.

From a conservative stand point those are irrational fears. Biden doesn't need to wear a mask while giving a speech alone on stage. Just like I don't need to wear a mask walking around on the street or driving in my vehicle. Poking fun at that behavior is fine IMO. I think I understand your view though I think you should be self isolating if that is what you think. You're a danger to the public.

edit on 2-10-2020 by twigbaby because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join