It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing mask

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
no they are saying hope the prez and mrs prez caught it from someone they were exposed to about 6 days ago....the prez has symptoms only 1 day after hope had symptoms....it take longer than that to show symptoms

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: walkinghomer

How do you know he wasn't wearing one when he contracted it?

Because its Trump. He doesn't like to wear them because its a sign of weakness. As I said, he likely caught it from Hope Hicks and I can bet they both we're wearing it

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Saw this earlier and almost fell out of my chair laughing:

Link

It’s almost as if the people who took this virus seriously and didn’t try to downplay it to score political points are not being infected as much. I’ve never seen anyone as devoid of self awareness as modern Republicans.

OMG That is so true. Says a lot doesn't it. I'm surprise that guy with the ugly wife and the dad who helped to assassinate JFK doesn't have it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Monkey brains.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
no they are saying hope the prez and mrs prez caught it from someone they were exposed to about 6 days ago....the prez has symptoms only 1 day after hope had symptoms....it take longer than that to show symptoms

Because its Trump. He doesn't like to wear them because its a sign of weakness. As I said, he likely caught it from Hope Hicks and I can bet they both we're wearing it

Does it spread faster if Hope and Trump was doing the Stormy?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

More bull#. Here is a list of congress folks that have caught the virus and its about 50/50.

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You got that 100 percent bassackwards. The US were wearing masks and the "scientists" here in the UK were saying it was worthless to wear them.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So not because masks are effective and would have stopped him from getting it...?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Talk about a drama queen. Have you looked at the per capita deaths? Think the US is 15th.
And lets talk about the economy, US is looking good compared to the rest of the world.

Bunch of effing pussies. Look at influenza data. Where you at on preventing that?

Your just uppety cuz the media tells you to be.

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Well even deep fried i could not eat a whole one myself like.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

Does it spread faster if Hope and Trump was doing the Stormy?

Obviously if they wore masks during it they would be completely safe.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Covid-19 is not a very efficient killer. Most people don't get it....and most people who do get it recover fully.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That makes you racist. Lol

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ugh, to the dullards, you can still contract covid even while wearing the mask.

They don't PREVENT, they MITIGATE.

So what if Trump knocked Biden for his mask? It was funny, we all laughed at biden and kept watching the onslaught.

You people glorified the rioters and looters, calling them peaceful protestors and agreed that making minorities wear mask was deemed Racist and so cheered the mob, willfully ignoring Coronovirus.
Only when it's conducive and you're an Anti-Trumper, suddenly Trump catching it was "ironic", like the Karma crap, another worthless view we've wasted precious server space with.

You realize people don't like to wear mask? People hate it, but have to obey the rule, but will skirt it as much as possible.

This thread is literally a circle jerk for leftist, no better then the Social Media gutters of low info individuals.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No but its the Calamity-du-jour.

In the end, 20x peeps will have died from the amount of attention paid to covid over every day problems that resources are being diverted for.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wearing a mask isn’t going to save you from getting Chinese Virus. People who wear the mask deserve to be made fun of...like a dog wearing a muzzle. Good boy...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
ok so why did he said he was taking it months ago?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Kind of like the anti maskers sycophant puppies who parrots the words as told by the Trump campaign perfectly. Good boy....... pity we cannot get them "fixed" en masse.......

Meanwhile back on the ranch...............

link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Cause he lies. Did anybody believe him then ?

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Wearing a mask isn’t going to save you from getting Chinese Virus. People who wear the mask deserve to be made fun of...like a dog wearing a muzzle. Good boy...

your so smart your mother must be so proud...Trump gonna die for thinking like you...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Cause he lies. Did anybody believe him then ?

i guest people did the sale of the drugs triple cause he was plugging it...and said he was taking it himself...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join