It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing mask

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So what was Trump on the stuff months ago for then?

Is this his second bought of the COVID 19?

There is no vaccine yet, well one that works and is ready for the masses anyroad.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing mask

Alone , in the basement ?

You do realize when he's in the basement on camera, there's likely 2+ people around him. We know someone is operating the teleprompter :-) and likely someone managing the camera. In addition to that,its highly likely Jill is around as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: walkinghomer

So the Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work, imagine that?

I'm thinking a pint of bleach may be in order so Donald can show the nasty pathogen who's boss.

It wasn't a vaccine to prevent covid...
It was to make the symptoms and recovery easier.

I have seen many folks here state that they take it so they won't catch it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Funnny...here in the UK, Brit media was giving Yanks hell for wearing masks at the start Now they are giving Yanks hell for NOT wearing masks.
Ya cant win, especially with the super unbiased

BaaaaaaBaaaaaCorp running Psyops.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing a mask

I must say, it did make me chuckle a little, he obviously hasn't been maintaining social distancing or washing his hands??

All the Trump comments like At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Trump says he isn’t worried that the outbreak could turn into a global pandemic. “We have it totally under control,”

“By April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, (the coronavirus) miraculously goes away,”

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

“most of the country is headed absolutely away from the virus”

These where a tiny sprinkling of his comments and tweets over this, but i do wish him a speedy"ish" recovery with no remaining side effects.

Amazing that he actually said those things. He Flat out lied to the American people knowing how dangerous the virus is.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We need the Chinese stuff. Only one person has died and three got ill in the past year.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So what was Trump on the stuff months ago for then?

Is this his second bought of the COVID 19?

There is no vaccine yet, well one that works and is ready for the masses anyroad.

To aid his recovery if he did catch it.
Good God man, he has doctors taking care of him.

Now maybe it is his second bout.. No idea there.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So the Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work, imagine that?

I'm thinking a pint of bleach may be in order so Donald can show the nasty pathogen who's boss.

It wasn't a vaccine to prevent covid...
It was to make the symptoms and recovery easier.

I have seen many folks here state that they take it so they won't catch it.

That just makes them stupid.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Those doctors believe in science, Trump not so much.

As to God, well dont look like he can prevent COVID 19 nether.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Fentanyl?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Funnny...here in the UK, Brit media was giving Yanks hell for wearing masks at the start Now they are giving Yanks hell for NOT wearing masks.
Ya cant win, especially with the super unbiased

BaaaaaaBaaaaaCorp running Psyops.

That's interesting. I have family in Canada who will not leave their homes without their mask. Looks like we're playing catch up to the UK and Canada. Mask helps and its time the President tells that to his base. I say his base because I believe they are the ones resisting mask wearing.

I find it odd that they complain about having to wear a mask because its against their rights but will strap on a seat belt when they go in a car. Its against the law in most states to not wear a seat belt while operating a motor vehicle. Where is the protest about being forced to wear a seat belt. Isn't wearing a mask sort of the same thing. You're wearing a mask to protect yourself from catching covid and possibly dying and from spreading it to someone else and possibly causing them to die.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So Trump caught it. I respect that he chose to go on about his life and not live in fear. I think he set a needed example for the country.

If we all lived like Biden the country would be shut down and we world all be screwed.. the entire nation. America first means for the good of the country as a whole.

IMO Biden is a piss poor example of what it takes to be a real leader
edit on 2-10-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: walkinghomer
Firstly, I want to wish President Trump and the first lady a speedy recovery. I really found it ironic that even during the debate, President Trump was making fun of Biden for wearing the biggest mask ever. I don't get why he does this, mask works and it helps to save lives. Hopefully when he recovers he starts wearing it and encourage everyone to wear it. I personally find them annoying but will wear it if I'm around someone. when I'm alone, I take it off. We need the President to start taking the wearing of a mask more serious.

Trump Mocking Biden for wearing a mask

Where is the evidentiary proof that masks prevent virus particles from passing through the porous masks and save lives?

Sources required.

www.nature.com...

You’re welcome.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

If we all lived like Biden the country would be shut down and we world all be screwed..

If people had listened to medical professionals instead of the idiot President everything would probably be mostly open right now because we would have flattened the curve months ago. It would have been a small hit on the economy compared to what we’re now going to be forced to deal with.

Instead, his smooth brained followers couldn’t understand the difference between an inconvenience and oppression so here we are with over 200,000 dead and not only the President but members of his staff infected.

Welcome to reality. Where disease doesn’t care about your feelings or political leanings.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

How do you know he wasn't wearing one when he contracted it?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

How can you be this crazy? What exactly did the president tell us to do that was bad?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You can believe that bull# all you want, but flattening the curve just means dragging it out for years and years. Once it got past a critical mass of humans in China it became that it was just a matter of time until the majority of people catch it. You cannot contain a virus past a certain point and that certain point occurred in February or March.

If it were true that humans can contain a virus once it reaches a certain number of humans then we would be able to stop the flu dead in its tracks every year.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
So Trump caught it. I respect that he chose to go on about his life and not live in fear. I think he set a needed example for the country.

If we all lived like Biden the country would be shut down and we world all be screwed.. the entire nation. America first means for the good of the country as a whole.

IMO Biden is a piss poor example of what it takes to be a real leader

That's nonsense. Nobody is living in fear. Wear a mask when you go out and when you're home you don't have to. You do this until they have a vaccine. I guess you're afraid easily

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

How do you know he wasn't wearing one when he contracted it?

Because its Trump. He doesn't like to wear them because its a sign of weakness. As I said, he likely caught it from Hope Hicks and I can bet they both weren't wearing it
edit on 2-10-2020 by walkinghomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Saw this earlier and almost fell out of my chair laughing:

Link

It’s almost as if the people who took this virus seriously and didn’t try to downplay it to score political points are not being infected as much. I’ve never seen anyone as devoid of self awareness as modern Republicans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join