It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The solutions are evident, too many people have simply been blinded by fear and made lazy from apathy.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What is GFTS ? a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He is inviting them to have sex with themselves.

cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Yes, you are the bad guy, because by being hateful you are playing into their false left right dichotomy to further destabilise, and make miserable, the people of the United States.

The good thing to do is just to ignore it or to take in the information and let it be. The more people ignore it, the less power they have, and the less riots and idiocy there will be.

The average person likes or is at least civil to the average person.

Thank you for the serious response. I agree hate is not the answer. I am finding it increasingly harder and harder to play dead hoping the bear decides not to eat me.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I can only speak my truth. Trump isn’t trying to take away my rights and freedoms. Facebook, Twitter, Nike, Disney, etc are.

May I enquire as to what rights Farcebook, Twitter and more so Nike and Disney are taking away from you, I can kinda understand if you have a problem with Farcebook and twitter for removing posts (but it is their platform, you agree to their t+cs just like ATS) but what freedoms have Nike taken from you and what freedoms have disney taken from you?

Nike and Disney have painted people like me into a racist and xenophobic corner. I added them to quickly imply my point. They have not censored me the way the others have. If this is your point, you won.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've never sworn an oath to a president.

I've sworn an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.

That being said, I'd also never advertise my intentions online.

I always try to stay low key.

Wow, I knew Sebastian Cabot faked it... he turned 102
last July and the Twinkies & Stroh's diet doubles as
LIFE EXTENSION! Now where's that allrecipes.com concoction
for foamy useless mock cream fillerism?

I am NOT going into the night quietly... as I said before my
peaceful protest strategy has already been approved by the
expectorate winner. Auntie Phlegm, Auntie Phlegm!!
Don't worry, we're a long way off from Mossburgers.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I can only speak my truth. Trump isn’t trying to take away my rights and freedoms. Facebook, Twitter, Nike, Disney, etc are.

May I enquire as to what rights Farcebook, Twitter and more so Nike and Disney are taking away from you, I can kinda understand if you have a problem with Farcebook and twitter for removing posts (but it is their platform, you agree to their t+cs just like ATS) but what freedoms have Nike taken from you and what freedoms have disney taken from you?

Nike and Disney have painted people like me into a racist and xenophobic corner. I added them to quickly imply my point. They have not censored me the way the others have. If this is your point, you won.

So you want to start a civil war over Farcebook, twitter, nike and Disney. Seems a bit extreme... You ok with BLM then?
edit on 2-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So you want to start a civil war over Farcebook, twitter, nike and Disney. Seems a bit extreme... You ok with BLM then?

Here is the problem: I didn’t say anything about war. I’m talking about self-preservation. But it does seem like they have taken a war to the people.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

olaru has a gun that shoots nipples or nickels or something.

He can't wait to bust a cap in whitey's ass.

For the people.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Strike the president down and China will have to come rescue us from each other's throats.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

For the people.

I wonder what the boogaloo boiz are going to think when they see yours....beez.

Rock, meet Hardplace....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

For the people.

I wonder what the boogaloo boiz are going to think when they see yours....beez.

Rock, meet Hardplace....

I don't own any guns, they're skeery.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

After thinking about it further I think my original point was that Facebook and Twitter silence people like me and Nike and Disney are making our marginalization mainstream. Conservatives, I mean.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

After thinking about it further I think my original point was that Facebook and Twitter silence people like me and Nike and Disney are making our marginalization mainstream. Conservatives, I mean.

I didn’t do any of that. All I said was I’m willing to kill and die to keep from being a corporate slave.

What corporation are you willing to kill? And what in Christ's name do you have against capitalism. What would be better in your perfect world.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I didn’t do any of that. All I said was I’m willing to kill and die to keep from being a corporate slave.

What corporation are you willing to kill? And what in Christ's name do you have against capitalism. What would be better in your perfect world.

Why are you so hell bent on putting words in my mouth to turn me into the government? Now I’m against capitalism too?
You are toxic and not here in good faith. Others may wish to debate you further but I do not. Good day, sir.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Why are you so hell bent on putting words in my mouth to turn me into the government? Now I’m against capitalism too?
You are toxic and not here in good faith. Others may wish to debate you further but I do not. Good day, sir.

You're the one that put your thread in the mudpit and now whine when you meet opposition rather than the star and flag bootlickers that normally populate this place. Good day then....

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Either way, half the country will feel cheated, but I will finish the rest of my life believing I am nothing more than a slave. Is this my fate? Is this your fate?

No matter what happens between now and November, half the country will feel cheated, and you will live the rest of your life as nothing more than a slave.

No escape from that, unless you are super wealthy.

As the man once said, it's a big sh*t sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a bite.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

In that sense even kings are slaves. My point is I barely allow my government to control me, I will not allow oligarchs to.
edit on 3-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
I just hope for all our sakes the vote fraud is obvious enough to
cause a tizzy. And shut the whole economy down. Oh Wait.

OK Augie, I double Yup ya."Perhaps today IS a good day to die."Worf
My peaceful protest model as condoned by blue-shift goverment
is already approved.

Some misery not only loves but CREATES company. 23 and me.
That sounds more all the time like a stolen Q-book title.

I think I understand.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
More dangerous to the establishment? No, the idea of trump doesn’t die if he doesn’t win a second term. The loyalty he’s gained wouldn’t leave if he won either...

It’s true if he loses the movement he’s started won’t die, it’s become bigger than him. There is another.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This situation has spiralled out of control. We are past the point of no return.
There are death squads hunting American families right now on US soil.
I have the evidence.
It's all covered up.
I will try to contribute enough here to be able to create my own thread.
I can say that the majority of sites are whitewashing and destroying evidence.
If Barr does not make arrests soon then Trump is simply a distraction.
Good cop bad cop.
All fake.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join