It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Your plan sounds good however spend time finding a great place to hide in the hills....preferable underground in a cave.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

My plan sounds good? Oh man I’m in more trouble than I thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Same here but I have bullies and I don't have a countermeasure. Only hope is that other neighbors are complaining about their abuse of the neighborhood. That may help. Jerk even took out the survey stakes for the lot within 30 days. He said that he was going to I said don't touch them. He did.

Even my fed buds know that I would be disappeared.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I am currently taking a break from nursing after eight years. Having to always wear the mask and having a stick shoved up my nose twice a week were enough to decide I can afford to take A couple of months off.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Those things are brutal. Now I know your world

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Same here but I have bullies and I don't have a countermeasure.

If I were to wager, most of the crap in your life is self-inflicted/-perpetuated.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That’s the argument republicans have to BLM.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Go ahead and provide your thoughts. I thought I read somewhere in which you ran a business or were in Senior Management. So you would know. I was but I never thought like them which was what I consider to be on the dark side of human behavior. On my last job as General Manager of a small plant, one of the owners best friends was the Senior Accountant blurted out of the blue one day to me in his office that "Bob" just found this excellent shemale site. Huh? So what brought that up and where did that one come from . I made that guy millions in profits. To this day I do not have a clue and discussed it with my wife who today is 5' 2" and petite . Possibly they were feeling me out for a Joy stick bonus?

That being said my father also made a decision if life in that he wanted to be honest in business. That being that way would be difficult but that was the path he chose he told me he didn't want to join a country club as he wasn't like them nor wanted to be like them. So we did the public links and enjoyed our life and times.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 2-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Duplicate.

edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Your plan sounds good however spend time finding a great place to hide in the hills....preferable underground in a cave.

My plan sounds good? Oh man I’m in more trouble than I thought.

I think you're in trouble if you listen to that guy, according to him, your enemies are your neighbours and co workers, and trespassers, in the mind of a paranoid..is the mailman a trespasser?

Going down a bad rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Lol. No doubt. But in the spirit of the first amendment I welcome all. Even if it makes me look dumb👍

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It sounds like your friend plans on making shemales a part of his life and was conditioning you to the idea to prevent being shunned or shamed. Whether that is part of Babylon falling is a can of worms I’m not ready to open to be honest
edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: Friggin phone

edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

Lol. No doubt. But in the spirit of the first amendment I welcome all. Even if it makes me look dumb👍

Nothing wrong with discussion

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My question is this: if Trump loses to Biden/Harris, will we really go peacefully into the night?

Yup.

I just hope for all our sakes the vote fraud is obvious enough to
cause a tizzy. And shut the whole economy down. Oh Wait.

OK Augie, I double Yup ya."Perhaps today IS a good day to die."Worf
My peaceful protest model as condoned by blue-shift goverment
is already approved.

Some misery not only loves but CREATES company. 23 and me.
That sounds more all the time like a stolen Q-book title.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have the answer. I know what happened. This is a repeat of of ancient Israel. I think that was king Soliman that stood before Israel and God and formed a pact. A covenant with God. He instructed Israel that God would bless them richly as long as they obeyed Him and did not fall away into sinful behavior.

It was as he said. They prospered like wild. Then they fell away. They began building shrines to false gods on every hill top, under every tree. They worshipped idols they made from stone and wood. They slaughtered their babies, offering them as sacrifices. They lied, cheated, stole, had affairs, and did every sin they could think of.

Just like Israel, America entered into a covenant with God. George Washington met with Congress for the first time, and addressed them. He entered into the same agreement with God as Israel, by committing America to God. He also warned of severe consequences for breaking the pact, just as the King did in Israel. Then George Washington walked with Congress to WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you KNOW? He walked them to ground zero, in New York city to lead them in prayer. GROUND ZERO!

God kept his word. He blessed this nation above all others, and just like Israel, the US has gotten forgetful. They not only fell into sin, but look to invent new sin. They sacrifice more children then Israel did. 60 million dead children, and every kind of sin you can think of.

Ancient Israel received several warnings before she was destroyed. America has too. God allowed a big warning to occur right in the exact spot George Washington made the commitment.

What warning is that?

There is only one right answer, and it comes from within.
I know, I know. I hate it too.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I can only speak my truth. Trump isn’t trying to take away my rights and freedoms. Facebook, Twitter, Nike, Disney, etc are.

May I enquire as to what rights Farcebook, Twitter and more so Nike and Disney are taking away from you, I can kinda understand if you have a problem with Farcebook and twitter for removing posts (but it is their platform, you agree to their t+cs just like ATS) but what freedoms have Nike taken from you and what freedoms have disney taken from you?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am loyal to the Constitution, not to a single person, Trump in this case.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes, you are the bad guy, because by being hateful you are playing into their false left right dichotomy to further destabilise, and make miserable, the people of the United States.

The good thing to do is just to ignore it or to take in the information and let it be. The more people ignore it, the less power they have, and the less riots and idiocy there will be.

The average person likes or is at least civil to the average person.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Decades of social manipulation via the media, movies, music, the 'news' and indoctrinated teachers, and dumbing down of the education system work wonders. That's how. I think it all started around the 60s. Ramped up after JFK got shot. Divide and conquer. Stupid people who think they are 'in the know/up to date' are easier to control.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What is GFTS ? a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What is GFTS ? a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He is inviting them to have sex with themselves.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join