It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Interesting metric to use.

Businesses forcing to close or by choice handcuffed any civil disobedience on a large scale.

In the end, they made the choice for most of the population.

I think you and I agree.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We do.
Your post was enlightening on how our choice really didn't matter in the grand scheme.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

We do.
Your post was enlightening on how our choice really didn't matter in the grand scheme.

No, I watched it starting to get pissed away back in March and people were all kinds of pissed about my 'heartlessness'. Now they can suck on that sweet, sweet government boot and GFTS.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, but what do people do when the constitution changes from the one they swore to protect and the constitution gets amended to where we don't have constitutional protection as we once did?

Well, then you'll have a few decisions to make I suppose.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KansasGirl
However, using your decree of how it works, we may as well put a robot in the Oval Office.

If it's one of those Fembots from the Austin Powers films I'm all for it.

The “gynoids,” huh? Interesting.

link   

Not sure that its more impressive that it worked as well as it did or that people are still supporting the shut downs.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Like more than the usual, 'Do I want the pumpkin latte or the machiato?', type decisions the average potato has to make every day?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Not sure that its more impressive that it worked as well as it did or that people are still supporting the shut downs.

Yes.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like more than the usual, 'Do I want the pumpkin latte or the machiato?', type decisions the average potato has to make every day?

I'd go with the Vegan Soy latte with truffles, it matches my man-purse.

And that's ALL the advice I'm giving out today.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The “gynoids,” huh? Interesting.

All the fun, none of the bother. They're like an up-armored inflatable sheep.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Posting on a dying Internet forum is surely going to get it done.

What did you do but sh!t all over someone reaching out?

Look at yourself. You are the problem.

Do you know who said...."discretion is the better part of valor"

The same writer that said I think the lady doth protest too much.

Come at me bro, I’m an educated idiot.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'd go with the Vegan Soy latte with truffles, it matches my man-purse.

And that's ALL the advice I'm giving out today.

Always quit when you're on top. Which is what most people would do if your large, man-bodied self threatened to get on top of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Most people are STILL bending over, spreading their cheeks and screaming “give it to me harder! No lube this time!” The media’s job of brainwashing is clearly complete- was clearly complete well before covid-19, otherwise it wouldn’t have worked SO well.

I’ve said it before, but I had people in my neighborhood in Virginia DC suburb posting numbers online all day long where one could call and report someone for violating the social distancing sh!t or more than ten sh!t outdoors. One sh!t-for-brains housewife in my neighborhood posted to Nextdoor that she was enraged because people weren’t moving over when they met another pedestrian coming at them on their little “I’m getting healthy now since I’m locked away” trails. This was all the very first week the lockdowns started.

There may be too many guilty morons- US may be done.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Your plan sounds good however spend time finding a great place to hide in the hills....preferable underground in a cave.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Most people are STILL bending over, spreading their cheeks and screaming “give it to me harder! No lube this time!”

That's about the only thing the government is good for, unreuqited love.

One sh!t-for-brains housewife in my neighborhood posted to Nextdoor that she was enraged because people weren’t moving over when they met another pedestrian coming at them on their little “I’m getting healthy now since I’m locked away” trails.

These are my favorite kind of people, imagine my personality in real life when I run into s***heads like this. This site gets the toned down version of me.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I understand your point. Easy answer, anyone who points a weapon at you ..... shoot them.

You also shoot looters, rapists, murderers, people breaking into your home, shoot trespassers, remember it will be war. SOME if your enemies are your neighbors. Work colkeagues. You know who they are.

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Civil war is coming either prepare and pray it does not happen or stick your thumb up your ass and ignore it. Its your life and the lives of your loved ones....

That sounds like a threat! How do you know who to kill in this coming civil war?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Your plan sounds good however spend time finding a great place to hide in the hills....preferable underground in a cave.

Who do we need to hide from? BLM? Is this just another Q piece of BS. The epitome of a clever marketing scheme to get everyone scared sh!tless to move into a cave after buying a bunch of survival dried buckets of food and guns.

Like this guy....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

These are my favorite kind of people, imagine my personality in real life when I run into s***heads like this. This site gets the toned down version of me.

I think I have you "trumped" on the neighbor thing. Constant adult and child visitors along with overnight "sleepovers" is so extreme that it took us three years to figure out who actually lives there . Once we figured it out they appear to be swingers who along with their high school age children and their friends appear to be trafficking something. So it takes two grown men to lift a golf bag and transfer it to another vehicle with the tinted glass so dark that you cant make out their gender. Coke or Lake Huron? All I know is that if I say something I and my wife will disappear. Even the subcontractors I hire are seeing it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't care about that kind of stuff, if they keep to themselves I'm fine, KG's example was a busybody starting crap.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

My wife is critical infrastructure but works in an office. She along with all employees must wear the mask all day and distance. Its taking such a toll on them that they are fed up with the feds and are now questioning Fauci, CDC and Democrats.

Shes a moderate non left leaning Democrat so I think I am seeing an extreme improvement of cognitive skills before my eyes. Mt thoughts are many others are also now "woke". Except that stooge twitter millionaire. I am a republican.

Here last words today is that "we cant afford to loose our president right now especially during these times"

I was in shock hearing that.

There is hope.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join