It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Low hanging fruit.
We all know this ain’t like every other election.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: Friggin phone.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're doing the lord's work. It wouldn't surprise me to see you going by St.AugustusMasonicus lmao

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is that why Saudia Arabia decided on the twin towers? I had no idea that was the location was historically significant. I’m a dumb gen x-er.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well a previous CEO of Twitter said of those
who wish to remain capitalist
"They will be the first shot in the revolution"
www.foxbusiness.com...

It is clear that the leaders of US Tech, of which Dick Costolo is one.

The liberal left has not been shy about saying what they plan when
the Democrats are in full charge Pres./Senate/Congress

When you consider BLM and ANTIFA feeling quite
justified in rioting/looting/burning apartment buildings/terrorizing citizens
and Biden refusing to condemn or speak against
either organization, especially ANTIFA that he agrees the terrorism of citizens is justified

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Civil war is coming either prepare and pray it does not happen or stick your thumb up your ass and ignore it. Its your life and the lives of your loved ones....

That sounds like a threat! How do you know who to kill in this coming civil war?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just so maybe more eyes see this epic truth for a second time. Very well stated!

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have the answer. I know what happened. This is a repeat of of ancient Israel. I think that was king Soliman that stood before Israel and God and formed a pact. A covenant with God. He instructed Israel that God would bless them richly as long as they obeyed Him and did not fall away into sinful behavior.

It was as he said. They prospered like wild. Then they fell away. They began building shrines to false gods on every hill top, under every tree. They worshipped idols they made from stone and wood. They slaughtered their babies, offering them as sacrifices. They lied, cheated, stole, had affairs, and did every sin they could think of.

Just like Israel, America entered into a covenant with God. George Washington met with Congress for the first time, and addressed them. He entered into the same agreement with God as Israel, by committing America to God. He also warned of severe consequences for breaking the pact, just as the King did in Israel. Then George Washington walked with Congress to WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you KNOW? He walked them to ground zero, in New York city to lead them in prayer. GROUND ZERO!

God kept his word. He blessed this nation above all others, and just like Israel, the US has gotten forgetful. They not only fell into sin, but look to invent new sin. They sacrifice more children then Israel did. 60 million dead children, and every kind of sin you can think of.

Ancient Israel received several warnings before she was destroyed. America has too. God allowed a big warning to occur right in the exact spot George Washington made the commitment.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Civil war is coming either prepare and pray it does not happen or stick your thumb up your ass and ignore it. Its your life and the lives of your loved ones....

That sounds like a threat! How do you know who to kill in this coming civil war?

The person trying to kill you or your family. As a man, we are supposed to be protectors, not enablers of wickidness.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
You're doing the lord's work. It wouldn't surprise me to see you going by St.AugustusMasonicus lmao

I'm sure when I get canonized everyone here will be disappointed to find out it doesn't involve a real cannon.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just choked visualizing a flying Augustus lmao

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

our loyalty will still be to Trump. And his words will no longer be twisted under the same scrutiny by the MSM. So for the political analyst out there, what say you?

Speak for yourself, chief.

People like you are as much a part of the problem as anybody else. You’re loyal to a person. Not your country. Not the Office of the President. Not the Constitution. You’re loyal to a person.

All while portraying yourself as a “concerned American.”

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

our loyalty will still be to Trump. And his words will no longer be twisted under the same scrutiny by the MSM. So for the political analyst out there, what say you?

People like you are as much a part of the problem as anybody else. You’re loyal to a person. Not your country. Not the Office of the President. Not the Constitution. You’re loyal to a person.

Propaganda works, baby!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sure when I get canonized everyone here will be disappointed to find out it doesn't involve a real cannon.

Once that happens, Disney will likely purchase the story rights, and throw canon right out the window. Then you'll end up as a thread here discussing the Santanicalization of your story and how your legacy is now just a leftist tool to "get woke and go broke". Congratulations on the eventual full... ciiiiiiiirrrrrrcle of liiiiiiiiife.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If the person to whom you are loyal is loyal to the thing (in this case, the USA) you hold dear, what’s wrong with that? As long as they don’t turn disloyal, doesn’t the law of substitution at least loosely apply?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I just choked visualizing a flying Augustus lmao

He'll be flying starting around 4:30ish today.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Once that happens, Disney will likely purchase the story rights, and throw canon right out the window. Then you'll end up as a thread here discussing the Santanicalization of your story and how your legacy is now just a leftist tool to "get woke and go broke". Congratulations on the eventual full... ciiiiiiiirrrrrrcle of liiiiiiiiife.

So long as they turn me into a black trans person I won't be too pissed.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I saw it and appreciated it. There is so much wisdom in that book. When you’re young you think they’re just fairy tales. But once you’ve lost enough, you see the truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, man, that's all it really required.

When nearly everyone was down for the 'Vid lock ups I figured it was time for the USA to cash in it's Freedom Chips.

If Trump loses I'll go back to eating my freedom fries in remembrance and pop some pop corn to watch Biden do basically nothing, but bury the country more as that is what he has done for like 50 years. The cool part is about the time Biden's 4 years are over I'll be on the verge of retiring and if the jobless rate is 40% I don't care since you all voted the guy in, so enjoy as you all that love old Joe reap what you sow.

edit on 2-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The cool part is about the time Biden's 4 years are over...

Look at you being all optimistic for Joementia, if I were you I'd start prepping for 10 years of Strong Brown Woman.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hmmm. Ok. I am a part of the problem. I have no confidence in our elections for valid reasons and do not wish to be a corporate slave. I am willing to kill and die to prevent this. Where do you suggest I start first before it comes to all of that, sir?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

If the person to whom you are loyal is loyal to the thing (in this case, the USA) you hold dear, what’s wrong with that? As long as they don’t turn disloyal, doesn’t the law of substitution at least loosely apply?

Your country and the Office of the President are ideals. The man sitting in the chair at the desk isn’t an ideal. He’s a man. You’re welcome to substitute a man you agree with politically for your country, of course.

But don’t continue to proclaim yourself a patriot when that man is replaced by somebody you disagree with politically and your loyalty ends.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join