It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Democrats and their BrownShirts declared war on America in 2016.

If they cheat this Presidential election, I am ready and willing to do anything needed to route out the cancer.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Amen

How others do not comprehend is beyond me, maybe they are young kids and have not been around the block like us OLD FOLKS (Who can shoot a fly off a hog's ass at 100 yards. )

Civil war is coming either prepare and pray it does not happen or stick your thumb up your ass and ignore it. Its your life and the lives of your loved ones....

Personally, I could give a # what you pacifists do.....maybe you can pray down that bullet heading towards you...

DS

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Lets be clear -

It's not trump who holds the power it is we the people, this is your/our biggest mistake.

A man who REPRESENTS the power we have as given to him by us cannot be "obi oned" but rather we need to awaken to the simple old fact - if you want something done properly then do it yourself, Again I'll say it we need to stand as one somewhere/anywhere AND KICK THEM ALL THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE.

EVERY LAST SINGLE ONE AND START AGAIN WITH UNKNOWN TRUSTEES OF FREEDOM.

I for one have never been and never will be a slave to the system that i can assure you.

My loyalty isn't to trump but rather his loyalty should be to me - when are people gonna wake up to their ignorant nonsense and make a stand.

Forget about the elections loosing credibility - we have lost credibility in honoring the freedoms our forefathers fought to give us. Is it any wonder these political a$$holes walk all over us.

Nothing is more dangerous to the establishment than a pi$$ed of community.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Personally, I could give a # what you pacifists do.....maybe you can pray down that bullet heading towards you...

LOOKOUT! We got a badass!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Recently I had cause to wonder
Do I want to die on this hill?

No. No I don’t but
Somebody does.

# 1170

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Not yet, though I've made bad decisions, I probably lack empathy, less than most. Yet does that make me bad? I don't think so.
This would be easier for me to answer if I had such a situation occur in my life, a reference point.

What makes a person bad or good has many variables....time changes, the rhetoric changes, what was common & acceptable then isn't now, view points & a person(s) mindset change....

edit on 2020 10 2 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Not yet, though I've made bad decisions, I probably lack empathy, less than most. Yet does that make me bad? I don't think so.
This would be easier for me to answer if I had such a situation occur in my life, a refences point.

What makes a person bad or good has many variables....time changes, the rhetoric changes, what was common & acceptable then isn't now, view points & a person(s) mindset change....

Thank you for your honesty. If one person reflects upon themselves for even a second because of this thread, (no matter the outcomes said reflection) ,then it has justified its existence 1000x.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You are 100% correct. They are our servants. They need to be reminded of that fact every day.
a reply to: CthruU

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Recently I had cause to wonder
Do I want to die on this hill?

No. No I don’t but
Somebody does.

# 1170

Can you expand on that? I have a feeling that statement is more profound than it looks.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I would comment, but Augustus beats me to the punch 99.9% of the time. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Amen

How others do not comprehend is beyond me, maybe they are young kids and have not been around the block like us OLD FOLKS (Who can shoot a fly off a hog's ass at 100 yards. )

Civil war is coming either prepare and pray it does not happen or stick your thumb up your ass and ignore it. Its your life and the lives of your loved ones....

DS

Lets be clear -

It's not trump who holds the power it is we the people, this is your/our biggest mistake.

A man who REPRESENTS the power we have as given to him by us cannot be "obi oned" but rather we need to awaken to the simple old fact - if you want something done properly then do it yourself, Again I'll say it we need to stand as one somewhere/anywhere AND KICK THEM ALL THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE.

I for one have never been and never will be a slave to the system that i can assure you.

My loyalty isn't to trump but rather his loyalty should be to me - when are people gonna wake up to their ignorant nonsense and make a stand.

Forget about the elections loosing credibility - we have lost credibility in honoring the freedoms our forefathers fought to give us. Is it any wonder these political a$$holes walk all over us.

Well I got the basics. Rifle, shotgun, just about every caliber of pistol and enough ammo to get me thru a couple of battles. But when it gets to that point none of this matters. We won’t be organized. It’s every man for himself and me and mine will go into hiding. And I don’t expect to survive more than 6 months.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Yeah me too. That’s how I perfectly predicted his reply. I’m not THAT psychic. Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Sah-wee.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nah, it's all good. Allows me to be able to sit back and munch my popcorn lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No matter what happens during this election we will not talk about the astronomical costs of healthcare, the obscene budget deficit, the exploding national debt, the devaluation of the dollar through inflation, wage suppression through price fixing, out of control over pricing of goods and services by the cartels and monopolies, the lack of retirement security, and out of control defense spending at the expense of social spending.

Instead, all we are going to do with this election is talk about Donald Trump. Donald must be the focus of all the attention. Everything else is secondary. Donald Trump IS America.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Amen

DS

Lets be clear -

I love people like you. Like my parents out in the county. They’ll come for you first. One at a time. They’ll say you downloaded kiddie pron.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
in 2016, the media did everything in their power to 'tell' people hilllary was going to win.
somehow, people made up their own minds.

since then, the money lenders have hit the republic with riots, looting, commmunism, murders, scams, and of course taxxxes as always.

last time, they only used to media to 'tell' people to vote for hilllary.
now they are destroying cities to 'tell' people to vote for harris/biden.

who knows.
i know a LOT of people who are going to vote trummp, but its a 'sin' to admit it.

me, myself? i have had three decades long friends call me racist for voting libertarian, or kanye west.

they just stopped talking to me.
i can only imagine if i was a trummp supporter, the amount of # you are dealing with, or hearing.

last year, everyone wanted bernie to win.
the media 'told' those fools, no, 'you want bidden to win'
and the fools listened.

so once again, in november, it will boil down to the people.
will they be hoodwinked into doing what they are told?
or will they vote for what they want.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have the answer. I know what happened. This is a repeat of of ancient Israel. I think that was king Soliman that stood before Israel and God and formed a pact. A covenant with God. He instructed Israel that God would bless them richly as long as they obeyed Him and did not fall away into sinful behavior.

It was as he said. They prospered like wild. Then they fell away. They began building shrines to false gods on every hill top, under every tree. They worshipped idols they made from stone and wood. They slaughtered their babies, offering them as sacrifices. They lied, cheated, stole, had affairs, and did every sin they could think of.

Just like Israel, America entered into a covenant with God. George Washington met with Congress for the first time, and addressed them. He entered into the same agreement with God as Israel, by committing America to God. He also warned of severe consequences for breaking the pact, just as the King did in Israel. Then George Washington walked with Congress to WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you KNOW? He walked them to ground zero, in New York city to lead them in prayer. GROUND ZERO!

God kept his word. He blessed this nation above all others, and just like Israel, the US has gotten forgetful. They not only fell into sin, but look to invent new sin. They sacrifice more children then Israel did. 60 million dead children, and every kind of sin you can think of.

Ancient Israel received several warnings before she was destroyed. America has too. God allowed a big warning to occur right in the exact spot George Washington made the commitment.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: njd2025

Very good point. In my eyes it appears the Democrats have done nothing in 4 years out of protest of Donald Trump, who by no measure is the worst president in history. Maybe the crassest, but not likely.
In my eyes the democrats have decided that trump is more important than all of that.
Biden wants to strip the 2nd amendment and increase taxes and no one can talk about it because the media won’t shut up about Trump. In my eyes, anyway.
How does it look thru your eyes?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist half the country will feel cheated

like every other election.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join