It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's have this thread for any news that is negative about the president and his wife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: musicismagic

I have some negative news: This thread will most likely get closed.

Right? Who made him chief, he could start by cleaning all the redundant Biden bashing threads into 1.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck
Right? Who made him chief, he could start by cleaning all the redundant Biden bashing threads into 1.

Nope, we need to place the Trump-hate into buckets.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

He's being sued apparently...

CNN - "The country cannot watch continued behavior that is beyond irresponsible and constitutes clear crimes against public health, without reacting,"

CNN

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

DP day.

My Bad.
edit on 2-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I dont think there COVID 19 tests are negative.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LMFAO I could see that as being a completely accurate too lol. You did that well, I even heard it in my head with donalds vvoice. All the while he is waving his hands around with the ok sign as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is an excellent idea!

I think I'll take it to the next level and start an Official ATS thread, thread.

Thereby, all subjectmater discussed on the site can be consolidated into one convenient thread. This will eliminate all the confusion resulting from thousands of different threads spread all over the site.

Instead of searching endlessly for the information or discussion you're looking for, you can simply open my all encompassing super thread.

It will be great! It will be the best thread ever! You're gonna love it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

I think I'll take it to the next level and start an Official ATS thread, thread.

Thereby, all subjectmater discussed on the site can be consolidated into one convenient thread. This will eliminate all the confusion resulting from thousands of different threads spread all over the site.

Instead of searching endlessly for the information or discussion you're looking for, you can simply open my all encompassing super thread.

Right?

Make sure the Title and Description are ambiguous too...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Even just capture all the disgusting repugnant comments from the "compassionate left", who publicly spew garbage and then try to turn around and say the President is hateful. It would be funny if it weren't for the low information/intelligence voters who believe it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What's ironic about it? Even if he wore a mask he'd still have corona right now. After his quarantine is done, he can come out and tell everyone bad he never felt and he'll know firsthand that this country shouldn't be shut down. Then again, he'll probably get tested again and find out his first one was a false positive like so many thousands of other cases.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Please do it.
And here I thought I had the best idea.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

People having been to rallies w him are pi---d

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What's ironic about it? Even if he wore a mask he'd still have corona right now

I guess we’ll never know.

In the words of Donald J. Trump, “It is what it is.”

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
WaPo's your huckleberry!

"Imagine what it would be like to never have to think about Trump again"

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Have you always been this way about the cold, or only after the Bilderberg elites made it into a global psy-op? Asking for myself not a friend.

I know all the commercials for cold medications went extinct overnight, but you do remember catching it in life before media saturation terrorism right??

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Earlier Pit thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
WaPo's your huckleberry!

"Imagine what it would be like to never have to think about Trump again"

May the lord grant him the same compassion and grace he’s shown to others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join