It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's have this thread for any news that is negative about the president and his wife

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I wanted to start this thread because we've heard so much negative stuff and so many lives about the president and now that him and his wife have the coronavirus I thought it'd be a good idea to have one thread exclusively for any news that we see about someone mocking him or his wife so let's keep this thread the exclusive thread for such matters.

And include links or videos or TV programs or whatever thanks a lot guys.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You're going to need a bigger thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hey ! Thanks . So far I haven't seen anyone mocking both him and his wife and I hope dearly that it doesn't happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What is your deal with needing your threads and main threads. I think you need a new hobby

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: paytaplay
What is your deal with needing your threads and main threads. I think you need a new hobby

well as you notice we've had three four maybe even five threads concerning the president and his wife getting the virus so people don't really read what's been posted so they start a new thread so that's what's with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paytaplay

He does it all the time. He's special

Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So you go and do the same thing. You need to get out if the basement

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

well as you notice we've had three four maybe even five threads concerning the president and his wife getting the virus so people don't really read what's been posted so they start a new thread so that's what's with it.

Thats hilarious, thnx for the laugh

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don´t think the ATS servers could handle that.

-MM

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I have some negative news: This thread will most likely get closed.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hey ! Thanks . So far I haven't seen anyone mocking both him and his wife and I hope dearly that it doesn't happen.

Can I be the first one?

It’s supremely ironic that the man who packed in rallies at the height of the pandemic endangering his own supporters, called the response to the pandemic a Democrat hoax, demeaned people for wearing masks, and played down the threat of this disease for months is the one to actually wind up getting it. It’s like the middle eastern cleric who preached that only people who engage in gay sex will get it, then he tests positive for it.

On another note, has anyone checked on the QAnon dingbats? I can imagine they’re running around in circles because this virus was only supposed to take out the evil Democrat adrenachrome harvesters. Tom Hanks should have been dead by now.

Is Donald Trump harvesting adrenachrome from immigrant children to prep for the debates? Only time will tell....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Is Donald Trump harvesting adrenachrome from immigrant children to prep for the debates? Only time will tell....

Yes. It's going to be delivered to him via a not-so-hidden I.V. in his wrist which he will be able to call for release of by means of a poorly-concealed mic attached to his lapel.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It’s that 5-d chess, obviously. Trust the plan. Mathematical equations are updated daily for when the storm will arrive.

Wiggawagga!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I have some negative news: This thread will most likely get closed.

A girl can dream!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Watch some Network and Cable TV channels here ..............

CNN already gloating. "The Science The Science" LOL

FoxNews Chris Wallace gloating !! 🥶

TV Channels

edit on Oct-02-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I wanted to start this thread because we've heard so much negative stuff and so many lives about the president and now that him and his wife have the coronavirus I thought it'd be a good idea to have one thread exclusively for any news that we see about someone mocking him or his wife so let's keep this thread the exclusive thread for such matters.

And include links or videos or TV programs or whatever thanks a lot guys.

Which President?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FoxNews Chris Wallace gloating !!

Between the debates and this news it's the greatest week of his life.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes. It's going to be delivered to him via a not-so-hidden I.V. in his wrist which he will be able to call for release of by means of a poorly-concealed mic attached to his lapel.

Is there anything he does that isn’t projection?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Is there anything he does that isn’t projection?

Just waiting on Trumpy Bear to spin this into a positive over Biden.

"I had the Corona. Biden didn't. I get all the best diseases. Corona. The Clap. Crabs. I beat them all. So strong. My immune system is the best. It's all the Pangolin Big Macs. Kills the China Plague."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join