It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the president fake a COVID positive test?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That part in parentheses was just a little jab. I really don't care about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Did this positive test not just give Congress 2 more weeks to fight over the stimulus bill?
Even if they passed it today could Trump still sign it since he is in quarantine?

I'm sure he is still working...I will put a bet many of his rallies will still happen on big screen and people will still come.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Would Trump falsely claim to have covid? Sure he would if it was an angle he thought he could utilize. Sure he would. He is said to be playing 4d chess or something else with us all cuz he is such a genius. So why not if it suits him. I mean the timing and all, right after that blow up of a debate. Why not. A Hail Mary kind of play. I would not put it past him.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I gotta be honest...I have a very very hard time believing anyone has Covid, especially the POTUS. I've worked throughout the whole shutdown as a travelling manager for the largest NFP in the country, in the State with the most cases. I'm in contact with thousands of different people every week in different cities in NY and not only have I never had Covid, I've never run across anyone that knew of anyone that's ever told them THEY heard someone had it.

The virus is a scam perpetuated by those in power for the purpose of control, nothing more. Its a way to pit people against each other for simply not wearing a mask...which doesn't help keep anyone safe. People are not chatting anymore. They can't tell when someone smiles. The masks take away peoples personal identities and makes everyone alike by proxy. Its brainwashing, plain and simple.

The POTUS is in on the scam because honestly, every person in power is. This contention that Trump is the only altruistic person in power needs to stop. He is no different than Soros, Obama, or all the other ilk we talk about daily.

Its a way to stop debates by those in power. No debates make Biden look like a better alternative. Hence, he becomes POTUS and Kamala does shortly after for one reason or another. Its the only way that such a radical would ever attain the position. Its over, America has already lost and no one can stop it from happening.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

The virus is a scam perpetuated by those in power for the purpose of control, nothing more.

This is just not true, the virus is a real virus.
If it was for control then something like an Ebola or the Bubonic Plague like disease would be what would be used to cause as much panic as possible and keep people from being any where near other people, thats just not happening.
Politicians are selfish money grabbers who have only ever cared about their own since Caesar seized power.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don’t think so at all. I think it’s exactly as played out, Hicks had it, she wore a mask too 🤭 and managed to get the POTUS and 1st Lady inflicted with Coronovirus.

In fact, a recent Meadow interview on Fox this morning said Trump has started displaying mild symptoms.

This is the real deal folks, no trickery or foolery. I do hope and wish the President a speedy recovery.

As for the rest, I do agree that this will be a massive sympathy vote for Trump, they will look at all the vitriol and hate from the left and determine that these aren’t Americans. They were willingly to overlook the riots, looting, destruction and American flag burning. Defund the police movement really pushed them to the limit, but this display of disgusting pathetic and twisted behavior is what will drive away the Moderates and Independents.

The Media, based on all the statistics and metrics, aren’t the powerhouses they use to be, so any opinion, views and facts are now questioned by people and in some cases, outright ignored. The media’s power has dwindled substantially. So in this case, anything pushed by the Media will be met with Criticism, I already see it on RATIOED YT videos from Liberal leaning channels like Vox, CNN and WAPO, assuming the comments section isn’t turned off.

BTW, I feel like people who say “Karma” are just doing so out of ignorance. Nothing in this situation is “Karma”, although if you really try hard you can pull some epic level mental gymnastics and come up with a way it “could” be “karma” because orange man bad. Absolute Foolishness.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
3 options here

1. Demo plant - ominous and new style assassination
2. Trumpotus is faking it - maybe not bad move (sympathy, this maybe his last play if polls are pointing at an election loss)
3. Bad luck he caught it - ominous and got bad feeling about this.

Take your pick
edit on 2-10-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

It's hard to believe anything that comes out of this White House because of the preponderance of lies that come from the leader of this White House so yeah it's a distinct possibility.

I don't wish him ill but then I'm not convinced he is ill.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

How many people within the president's Inner Circle have been diagnosed as positive? They have all been tested in the last 12 hours.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Did this positive test not just give Congress 2 more weeks to fight over the stimulus bill?
Even if they passed it today could Trump still sign it since he is in quarantine?

I'm sure he is still working...I will put a bet many of his rallies will still happen on big screen and people will still come.

The White House just announced that all events and rallies will be virtual for the next 10 days.

"Basement campaigning for dummies", written by Joe Biden last month.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Would Trump pretend he is sick after stealing trillions of tax dollars for a head cold?
No. Never.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would check and see if he used the PCR test.
You know, the inaccurate one they intentionally used for positive test results.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's hard to believe anything that comes out of this White House because of the preponderance of lies that come from the leader of this White House so yeah it's a distinct possibility.

I don't wish him ill but then I'm not convinced he is ill.

Hey Gortex. I wanted to tell ya i was surprised that Biden showed up and made it through the debate.
I was wrong. It doesn’t happen much so I hope you appreciate this 👍

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
First off he is just as entitled to HIPPA protection as anybody else. So unlike his taxes there is no question that he will never have to say one way or another.

Given that his WH leaks like a sieve if he faked it we will soon know.

Could he? Sure, he lies about everything. Its almost a reflex. But why would he?

There is no upside. His core wont care, the oppo will use it against his anti mask, anti anything that has to do with COVID stance, His all is well 300million dollar tax funded campaign to show us COVID is over, will be moot. etc etc.

He was positive as was his wife. They were exposed in the regular manner as they do not wear masks unless its a photo op. Its just that simple.

Nor do I see this as a pretense to go away. Way too much ego, and he is surround by those that exist to feed it. He will not use this as a bitch move to peace out. That may be what Pence is aiming for as he is worried about his own electability in 2024 win or lose

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

That was the test they gave the governor of Ohio to keep him away from President Trump's rally last month. It worked.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How many people within the president's Inner Circle have been diagnosed as positive? They have all been tested in the last 12 hours.

I would assume the entire White House Staff and anybody who has direct or indirect contact with POTUS. We should however, start giving consideration to isolating the top 5 in the chain of succession from at the very least each other to keep us going down the line if things get bad. it would be the zoom equivalent of Cheney in the bunker

1 Vice President Mike Pence
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Chuck Grassley
4 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
5 Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm going with the HCQ hypothesis. He's going to recover early by virtue of taking hydroxychloroquine. He then will rub it in the face of the CDC and the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Mandroid7

That was the test they gave the governor of Ohio to keep him away from President Trump's rally last month. It worked.

I would be shocked if they were using the high false positive test at the WH. For starters they don't need too and the turnaround time there is truly STAT. Also, faking a COVID exposure does not do anything to help, only hurtsas I explained in the other thread. There is no upside to faking it IMHO

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

With all the leaks in this white house id have to say no. They could not pul off hoaxing it someone would run to CNN,

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
They were exposed in the regular manner as they do not wear masks unless its a photo op. Its just that simple.

Um... POTUS and Melania wearing masks wouldn't have any impact on this, though. Remember, the masks don't protect the wearer and are entirely a virtue signal to show how much the wearer "cares" about others, ya?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join