It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the president fake a COVID positive test?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Since this IS a conspiracy site

Let’s start a conspiracy, is Trump faking the Rona?

First let’s talk about, why wouldn’t he.

Some people will think it’s Karma for him to get it.
How many people that think like that we’re going to vote for him anyway.

People who think it’s karma, leads me into the first positive. Those liberals will gleefully post that it is karma and they hope the president dies a slow fascist-White supremist death. Which in turn will make Most average Americans say, golly, those people are nutters. Have they always been nutters? Which will make average Americans move /vote for Trump. It might make some average Americans take a closer look at everything those nutters say and that could lead to them being red pilled

How does the media and to a degree The Biden Campaign attack a COVID positive president? Will that make them look mean and alienate them? Will it make more people look at the media as fake news? If Biden is running on that he will bring the county back because he’s a nice guy....can you really kick the sick president while he’s down?

If you really want to go down a rabbit hole...
How do you accuse a COVID positive president of playing politics when the DOJ/IG drops bombs?

To my ‪conspiracy brain, this might be the best October surprise in the history of politics?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Would the president fake a COVID positive test?

Would you ?
Could you ?
Done
Next

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I don't think he fakes anything, this is a man who ruffles feathers by being RUTHLESSLY BLUNT to the point it pi$$es everyone off.

However it is not beyond the realms of possibilities that he has been issued a fake positive to corner him so that agendas can be set in motion. Infact if i was a betting man then i would bet heavily indeed on this very fact.

While he's in FORCED quarantine he is extremely vulnerable to many many agendas - i hesitate to mention any in particular but just let your mind wonder.

There all posible.
i.e - poisoning, then blamed on covid but to name but 1.

More Extreme : Whitehouse nuked by so called sleeper cell so guaranteed he's there thus exterminated. Or plane crashes into Whitehouse carrying ???? Flatning residence thus exterminated.

Like i said anythings possible in all reality.

Or for the non spirited conspiracy members - he may just have covid.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

When the president of Brazil had covid the media made fun of him because he was a covid denier, this made him look weak and stupid. The media in the US will likely do the same, and hold Trump up as an example how how not to do things.

So I doubt very much that this is a conspiracy

Unless if course Trump is trying to get out of the next debate, or maybe is truing to lose the election?

But I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yeah, quite within the realm of posibilities, he need some sorta boost after that disastrous performance at the debate, a pity party could do just that, or He recognize this is a less embarrassing way to exit stage left, defeated by corona, not Biden , or put off the vote, cuz life is unfair, but that would cause the Dems, to demand his latest court appointment to delay until after any new election.
So yeah very possible, and if he won but later found out, ...too bad suckers!! a win Is a win by the hook or the crook..

edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Probably not a fake.

More likely a NWO/Democrat Alliance operation.

Now it might be making sense about Biden staying "in the basement". Hmmm 🥶

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Did this positive test not just give Congress 2 more weeks to fight over the stimulus bill?
Even if they passed it today could Trump still sign it since he is in quarantine?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Unless he already had COVID and kept it a secret this isn't feasible. Because he could easily get it with all the traveling and people he interacts with. What will he say when he has to do another 14 day quarantine later when he actually has it?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Did this positive test not just give Congress 2 more weeks to fight over the stimulus bill?
Even if they passed it today could Trump still sign it since he is in quarantine?

No, everyone knows that the wrists are the first things to go.
They have probably already locked up all the pens in the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Or he has covid will use some medical like hydro and he will just talk about how that is the way to cure ppl after that

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

No, everyone knows that the wrists are the first things to go.
They have probably already locked up all the pens in the whitehouse.

😂 the wrist are the first to go.
I can already tell I’m gonna use that line a few times in the future.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

More Extreme : Whitehouse nuked by so called sleeper cell so guaranteed he's there thus exterminated. Or plane crashes into Whitehouse carrying ???? Flatning residence thus exterminated.

Thanks for painting an ugly picture in my head.
I saw Nancy Pelosi ending up as POTUS after they take out Pence too... rebuilding the residence of the POTUS. We wouldn't call it The White House any more, since it would be rainbow colored and probably shaped like some genitalia.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well he claims nearly everything else is fake, so who knows.
Maybe he's got fake Covid and is seeing fake doctors, lets just hope he doesn't end up in a fake ER?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yes, this president will do anything to get reelected. He owes a billion dollars to Russian banks. If he were not president the Russian mob would probably have him "swimming with the fitches".

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Let’s just say you better buy what you want from Walmart, Target, Amazon, the dollar store, etc because restocking might be a problem when Trump gets over “the China Flu”. Just a heads up.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

War?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

Yes, this president will do anything to get reelected. He owes a billion dollars to Russian banks. If he were not president the Russian mob would probably have him "swimming with the fitches".

(citation needed)

Gonna need a better source than your ass

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I don't think he fakes anything, this is a man who ruffles feathers by being RUTHLESSLY BLUNT to the point it pi$$es everyone off.

However it is not beyond the realms of possibilities that he has been issued a fake positive to corner him so that agendas can be set in motion. Infact if i was a betting man then i would bet heavily indeed on this very fact.

While he's in FORCED quarantine he is extremely vulnerable to many many agendas - i hesitate to mention any in particular but just let your mind wonder.

There all posible.
i.e - poisoning, then blamed on covid but to name but 1.

Like i said anythings possible in all reality.

Or for the non spirited conspiracy members - he may just have covid.

Maybe if Trump is sick, he won't blab so much and will win the presidency because he is sick. It might take a little of the steam out of him. I don't understand why anyone over seventy would want to run for president if they already have enough money to retire and enjoy the rest of their life. Biden is nuts to run for president for sure, Trump is nuts for running for a second term, but he has to since the Democrats blocked his ability to increase our countries ability to survive by boosting our manufacturing of things our people need.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This could be a lot darker, if you want to go there.

He and Melania faked positives so that they could disappear and no one would question it.

Something catastrophic could be on the horizon and he is bugging out.

(something more catastrophic than his soon coming due 421 million debt, lol)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

(something more catastrophic than his soon coming due 421 million debt, lol)

When Comey brought it up in his Senate testimony, it was 350 million.

Why not inflate it to 2.6 billion?
At least that way it will be larger than his net worth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join