It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who had the next Prez debate would be CXL because Covid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
How many people had the prez berates would be canceled do to covid. That conspiracy was floating around.

It was always because Biden would fake having COVID....

Now Trump says he got it. Do you believe him or is that a plan to get out of the debates?

Does this get him more or less sympathy?
Can the media attack a sick person? If so, how does that make them look? Does Trump having COVID mean the media cannot be as Toxic?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Do you believe him or is that a plan to get out of the debates?

No. Even with a tube down his throat Trump would still be able to talk over Biden.

More, no one wants Vice President Religious Wacko behind the big desk.

Can the media attack a sick person?

Can they?! Just watch!

If so, how does that make them look?

Can a pile of s*** look anymore s*****?

Does Trump having COVID mean the media cannot be as Toxic?

No, it doesn't, now they can do it and laugh at the same time.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Normal humans wouldn't attack a sick person, but that doesn't apply here.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Honestly, IMHO I feel that Trump needed a break from all this stupidity, the debates were a debacle and I being a Trump supporter feel he didn’t do so well all he really needed to do was just let BO-Jiden spew his toxic BS...again this could all be part of the plan as well Q followers say that a bunch of CrAp is going on behind the curtain maybe it’s about to pop off and he has to go into hiding being that the elite are about to be exposed who knows but this is the most powerful person in the world he has the best medical team and care I don’t think for one minute he is going to die or not make it...

Now to Respond to @agustusmasonicus your right even without a Pulse President Trump can out debate Bo-Jiden, Biden has no pulse or spine this guy is a Joke... I’ve seen more intelligent conversation come from my 8 yr old step son...

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
How many people had the prez berates would be canceled do to covid. That conspiracy was floating around.

It was always because Biden would fake having COVID....

Now Trump says he got it. Do you believe him or is that a plan to get out of the debates?

Can the media attack a sick person? If so, how does that make them look? Does Trump having COVID mean the media cannot be as Toxic?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You’re right there is nothing normal here at all wouldn’t be surprised to hear the media say he’s sick and make jokes at him or his wife desensitization at its finest...

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Normal humans wouldn't attack a sick person, but that doesn't apply here.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I feel the president will recover.
Chris Wallace wont.
That biased little sissy should be fired.
Loaded accusational questions are
for amateurs and psyops liars.

lets have Lou Dobbs moderate.
That would be interesting,

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

He is a political figure now. That means it's open season. Or at least that is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm certain the media will be full of segments showing the depths of their empathy for President Trump and the first lady.
They will act as a calming effect to soothe our anxieties and reassure the nation in these perilous times. Just as they have always done since the onset of 2020.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As of this post, he has generated over 1.1 Million Likes to 375k Replies.

While Social Media is certainly rife with conspiracy, I think the biggest takeaways are the Humanist approach. There is a massive stark difference on Social Media right now between those wishing Trump well and others hoping he dies.

It is the most disgusting display of human disrespect I have ever seen. I wasn’t even looking for it, it’s just BOOM, right in your face. People see this and are rightfully disgusted as well and no amount of rationalizing on about Trumps actions or anything else will deter that fact.
This will play a major role on People’s views, can you honestly support someone who can’t give the respect of “get well” because they’re too hyper partisan? I would never wish Joe ill, if that’s the case, we would call for his life, but we don’t because it is wrong and further beyond that, a cowards way out. We will defeat Joe and anyone else at their maximum, to show that there was nothing beyond what they tout, no room for extra, that they gave their all and still lost.

Y’all could have been more respectful about it, but as always, the left fell into another massive trap of their own making, the complete disintegration of compassion. I thought the riots and city destruction would do it, but no, it WAS THIS.

Even still, Yes, the Liberal Media will take this time to pile all they can on Trump, maybe not all, but the most vile of hyper partisan rags.

I was incredibly emotional about the President being tested Positive last night, it felt like a brother got sick. Didn’t realize my support extended beyond the ballot, like, I care for this man and I hope he is okay and makes it out okay. My President. That’s compassion, we don’t have to meet them or ever know them, but we as humans can be compassionate regardless of who, what, when and why.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Who says he will get sick? He may be just like thousands and thousands of others who have tested positive and exhibited zero symptoms.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Maybe they will keep the debate, but they will be debating remotely via video feed. If that happens, it's endgame. They can Deepfake Biden and his responses.

I have felt from the beginning that the de-personalization of human interaction was one of the goals here. They want to limit us more and more to virtual interactions, like the Matrix. If all our interactions are virtual, and the technology exists to Deepfake human interactions on video, then we can't ever trust that any of our interactions are real.

I'm not saying that this has occurred, rather, I am saying it appears to be the direction they want us to go.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Please dont follow “Q.” What the hell, man. It makes a person lose all credibility. People already think Trump supporters are idiots; add the Q sh!t into that and you do everyone a disservice. At least don’t mention “Q,” ever.

That said, what is this thing Ive been seeing on here lately with people mixing upper and lower CaSe leTtErs?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Who says he will get sick? He may be just like thousands and thousands of others who have tested positive and exhibited zero symptoms.

Already been stated that he has mild symptoms.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not really that’s an opinion and the last time I checked in this country people are entitled to their opinion? Am I incorrect? Trump supporters by far are your average middle class I’m glad you feel so strongly against the movement definitely will have to get you a snickers!!

Please dont follow “Q.” What the hell, man. It makes a person lose all credibility. People already think Trump supporters are idiots; add the Q sh!t into that and you do everyone a disservice. At least don’t mention “Q,” ever.

That said, what is this thing Ive been seeing on here lately with people mixing upper and lower CaSe leTtErs?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Not really that’s an opinion and the last time I checked in this country people are entitled to their opinion? Am I incorrect? Trump supporters by far are your average middle class I’m glad you feel so strongly against the movement definitely will have to get you a snickers!!

Of course you can have an opinion. I didn’t ask you to not have an opinion. I asked you to not follow “Q”
hoping you’d get some sense and re-think following that nonsense. I suggested you not mention Q to help you out- anyone mentioning Q immediately loses credibility as a person able to comprehend anything beyond first grade knowledge. That’s all. Keep having your opinion. Just realize that anything you say is now deemed questionable, because, you fell for “Q.”

I don’t like Snickers, but thanks. I’m more of a Kit-Kat girl. Besides, I don’t eat candy bars too often- it’s part of how I keep my smokin’ hot bod.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Right...

originally posted by: ATF1886

Of course you can have an opinion. I didn’t ask you to not have an opinion. I asked you to not follow “Q”
hoping you’d get some sense and re-think following that nonsense. I suggested you not mention Q to help you out- anyone mentioning Q immediately loses credibility as a person able to comprehend anything beyond first grade knowledge. That’s all. Keep having your opinion. Just realize that anything you say is now deemed questionable, because, you fell for “Q.”

I don’t like Snickers, but thanks. I’m more of a Kit-Kat girl. Besides, I don’t eat candy bars too often- it’s part of how I keep my smokin’ hot bod.

new topics

top topics

join