It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, test positive for Coronavirus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
With his slight obesity and age, the fact he's taking statins

Are you sure he is taking statins? that would be nuts, seeing as the science has proven conclusively that cholesterol is not even remotely a factor in heart disease, and artificially powering it using statins not only doesn't prevent heart disease, it actually raises the risk of death.

High cholesterol is a healthy state of being. It is inf;ammation that is the enemy of good health (cardio-vascular and every other wise).

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Doctors give statins if they think you have mild heart disease. It's becoming common practice.

High cholesterol is a healthy state of being

Depends on the type of cholesterol.
edit on 25-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Coronaviruses...you mean those things that cause stuffy noses and a cough?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Coronaviruses...you mean those things that cause stuffy noses and a cough?

And occasionally death if its Covid.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

That's right 🙂 or pnuemonia and influenza! I just got over a bad cold of some sort myself, maybe COVID it's hard to tell, felt pretty poorly for a few days but thanks to the ministrations of the lovely Mrs. Burns and the family cat keeping me warm, feeling much much better

I try telling them to stay back I might have it, none of them listen to me though...😋
edit on 10/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: tanstaafl
Doctors give statins if they think you have mild heart disease. It's becoming common practice.

I know. It has also been totally debunked (that it does any good other than simply artificially lowering cholesterol levels).

"High cholesterol is a healthy state of being"

Depends on the type of cholesterol.

No, actually, it doesn't. That is the lie that the most recent research is proving. What matters is inflammation, and possibly the ratio of LDL/HDL (although they have also learned there are more forms of cholesterol).

The bottom line is, no one - I repeat - no one should worry about their cholesterol levels, they should worry about their lifestyle/dietary habits. 'Diets' don't work, the only thing that works is a permanent lifestyle change.

Learn about Keto, and more importantly, the Carnivore diet to learn what is a truly healthy lifestyle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join