It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
At this point, I would bet that Hicks, the president and his wife all caught it from the same person or source. So isolating her wasn't going to stop anyone who has it now from getting it although it may have prevented some others there from picking it up.

In other words, Hicks likely isn't the source.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Some studies suggest COVID-19 patients who are obese may be at higher risk of being seriously sickened by the virus. In his 2019 physical, Mr Trump met the technical threshold for obesity.

I didn't know Donald Trump was "Technically" Obese. He seems fit.

I've never seen him without his shirt on, but I can tell you that those standards are pitiful. I'm 6'2 and weigh 235 and I barely have a pooch in my belly. If I was 175, which is the weight these things claim I should be in order to not be obese, I'd look like a bean pole like I did when I graduated high school.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: M4ngo
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

The “tolerant” Liberal cult members have a mental illness, it impedes the normal functionality of their brains.
They hate everything including themselves, they have been calling for Trump’s death for almost 4 years now because of a difference in political ideologies.
They are disgusting.

Really? I haven't known anyone calling for his death. You really don't notice that there is no compassion from the right on over 200,000 dead Americans? Oh, nobody gets it said the President, also it is what it is. Half the site here says, oh most people would have died sooner or later, COVID really didn't really kill them, people screaming and assaulting poor essential workers for asking them to wear a mask.

The party of compassion has never been and never will be the Right. As for Liberals finding irony in this situation. Indeed they do.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I've never seen him without his shirt on...

The only thing worse than Trumpy Bear is Trumpy bare.

edit on 2-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

link   
I think trump is faking the china virus because he doesn't want to debate Biden again after that last debacle.
Now he has an excuse.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mtnshredder

The person posting that actually thinks it's an insult, but by accounts, Trump shows quite a bit of grace and compassion.

Exactly.

Why would you think otherwise?

If anything, Donald Trump is known for his compassion and understanding. You guys can’t even accept when someone agrees with you.

Shame, right wingers. Shame.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Good god you guys drink your purple coolaid so much you don't realize when the wool is being pulled over your own eyes.

This is the pinnacle of fake news, and a master stroke from Trump and you idiot righties don't even realize how much you are being played.

Trump now can avoid any other debates, and he can control this amazing story as to how he fought the evil China virus. He can play this multiple ways.. He can preach to his base that its no big deal.. And he an even try to empathize with people in the middle that this is 'serious'.

Trump is an idiot most of the time, but he knows how to manipulate people and manipulate the media.. And you are all being manipulated.

I mean he even knows his source... Hope Hicks.. Wow you can't poke a hole in that one right, the only person in the world he trusts that won't drop a book on his lying butt.

This echo chamber of Trump support won't ever admit anything like this, but we had pages and pages of threads on how Cuomo was faking.. Everyone else was faking.. Seriously you guys are so full of crap you can't see crap when it happens because your eyes are full of it.
edit on 2-10-2020 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: litterbaux

Your example 2 seems highly unusual and easy to sue over so I don't believe you. I'm not thinking he's faking it, he might be, but that would actually be the left falling victim to Trump's downplaying of coronavirus lol.

I've heard from 2 people just in my circle of friends have the same exact issue that he lists in #2, and I've heard lots of others say it as well. I can't confirm the validity of theirs, but I can confirm the validity of 2.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

I'm sorry but Naaw!!! while I'm not ready to piss on his grave , I'm gonna pretend I feel for him????..., that would be the height of personal hypocrisy , he Is cruel and filled with contempt for others whom he believed is beneath him, he mocked ppl with broken bodies all the time, and no it's not because he is a Republican or conservative, he is special like that .

So you’re going to resort to continued practice of tribalism? Living in hatred? Not practicing compassion, love and forgiveness? But continued practice of tribalism—an antiquated, immature and barbaric way of life.

I forgive you.
edit on 10/2/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah, the standards should be used as guidelines only.

You need to look at waistline I think more than some other criteria they use.

I've added 5lbs of muscle since started an exercise regime this spring, and I know where all of that weight is sitting. It's muscle, not fat. My waistline is not changed. But it doesn't change the results on the scale = more weight.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

And there is similarly no compassion for people who are still alive but left jobless and homeless because if they dare try to live their lives ... THEY'LL KILL YOU!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Is that you Septa Unella?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: mtnshredder

The person posting that actually thinks it's an insult, but by accounts, Trump shows quite a bit of grace and compassion.

Exactly.

Why would you think otherwise?

If anything, Donald Trump is known for his compassion and understanding. You guys can’t even accept when someone agrees with you.

Yeah, sure. 🙄

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?”

Deeper than that, I live in hardcore LeftyLand (Los Angeles) and I was stunned last night when my 14 year old son's phone started blowing up (house rules he turns it over to me at 8pm every night). You would not believe the vile texts coming through from his friends who are all the children of California-grade liberals. They were giddy with the hope Trump is going to die - texts like "OMG!! My wish came true!!" "I hope he f3ckin dies!!" "I hope he dies before he takes any more of my rights away!" and worse.
I can't understand why any parent would instill that kind of fear and hatred in their child. They're sick.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm unable to upload a picture so I have to link the tweet. Apparently the campaign sent out emails for donations to "help him recover from this disease", as he has sacrificed millions to be the President.

Donate to help him recover? Seriously?

Twitter

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If you think this is new, I think you didn't see any of the right wing meme's that would flow about Michelle Obama that hammered her being black, ugly, fat. You name it. All sense of decorum has been thrown out a long time ago.. And both sides are responsible to be honest. I think it really started with W... I don't remember before W it really being that bad.. But you also have to remember social media ramps up when W is in office and I don't think that is a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Excessive Deaths Associated with Coronavirus. Scroll towards the bottom and you can read it for yourself. I questioned that stat as well until I did my research. It's not horse# at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I wonder how many of them think the restrictions imposed by Newsome are actually Trump's fault, and then further how many of them think that things imposed by the Cali legislature are actually done by Trump?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

And there is similarly no compassion for people who are still alive but left jobless and homeless because if they dare try to live their lives ... THEY'LL KILL YOU!

They may very well kill you or if not you, another family member after you contract it. If there was a national plan in place from the start we would not still be in a bad position 7 full months later, also maybe a ton of money should not have gone to huge corporations that did not need it and should have gone to many more smaller businesses, maybe more than 1 payment of 1200 should have gone out to people who needed it. Amazingly other countries managed to do this. Again the consequences could have been mitigated had the leader of the country taken it as seriously as he did when he did a taped interview he thought no one would hear.
edit on 2-10-2020 by frogs453 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I'm talking about children barely into their teens being taught to live in fear of the big Orange Man. Nice try though.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join