It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

The “tolerant” Liberal cult members have a mental illness, it impedes the normal functionality of their brains.
They hate everything including themselves, they have been calling for Trump’s death for almost 4 years now because of a difference in political ideologies.
They are disgusting.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Tests came back awful quick didn't they? This whole thing smells fishy to me. Nothing, I mean nothing is what it seems anymore. Don't know whether this is real, whether it's a false positive so Biden can have a way out of debates, whether this is a way for Trump to expose how the dangers of Covid are overblown, whether this is a way to show hydroxychloroquine works and people should be free again, or if this is an excuse to keep him safe because some crazy stuff is about to come out or go down. And honestly, not one of those scenarios would surprise me at this point.

In fact, the only thing that would surprise me is that his aid legitimately was on a plane, had Covid, and now he has it. The thing that would have been perfectly believable just 4 years ago is the only scenario I don't buy at all right now. Timing right after the debate and the Biden stuff coming out is way to coincidental to be a coincidence.

I don't believe he has it just like I don't believe anyone who they say has it but is asymptotic has it. The asymptomatic thing is nonsense, that's not how viruses work. So just like I believe those people are all false positives from tests that are purposely tainted, my feeling is that he has been set up here with a false positive to make him look awful and let Biden off the hook. Sure seems like a perfectly planned October surprise to me.

That which I bolded is exactly what I thought about immediately after reading this... Trump is tested all the time and didn't get a positive test until he was questioned by the tarderator about wearing a mask in the debate.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watch what happens with the stock market today...as uncertainty breeds fears of a Biden presidency.

Right now futures are up on all exchanges, Wall Street doesn't care, they have both parties doling out the low interest easy money and it no longer makes a difference who's in charge.

Futures are way down. Just as it was slowly recovering. It probably will just delay the recovery.

DOW opened down 400

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it

That's why it sounds fishy. I would think that if he really had, which he probably already has in the past, then it would be hidden from the public. There's something else going on, and all these mutants hoping for his death are going to be let down yet again.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

The “tolerant” Liberal cult members have a mental illness, it impedes the normal functionality of their brains.
They hate everything including themselves, they have been calling for Trump’s death for almost 4 years now because of a difference in political ideologies.
They are disgusting.

That's mostly a lie ^^^ and only because I don't know ever single Lib/ progressive, I've yet to know anyone in my lib/ progressive circles calling for his death!..Yes they hate his guts, that's true.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The worse thing about Trump is that he had a cavalier attitude about COVID and his failure to take it seriously enough has caused much grief in this country. Mocked Biden and people for wearing a mask. Was reckless about COVID safety. That’s a documented fact. His White House now may be a typhoid mary bastion.

His recklessness has finally caught up with him.

edit on 2-10-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The comments on here make me laugh so much.

you literally would all drink the Kool aid

I have not seen anyone, be it never trumpers or lefties "dancing" trump got it

what I will say is they he has no one but himself to blame for getting it. he attacked Biden for doing the right things and now has come back to bite him in the ass

as for people calling it a hoax, wow do you believe in flat earth too. this isn't a strategy, this isn't a hoax, what you think they just did one test and were like yup he has it. this is the president, there is more to at stake than the next election and you are dumb for thinking that this is just about Trump getting corona

Trump is in the high risk range and Bada Venga predicted this would happen. now will trump die from it most likely not but he is at risk for sure

I do find funny that all the nutters on here calling this a hoax are now running for the excuses to sooth their beliefs and still just don't want to be wrong. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The real kicker i suppose is that the leading driver where misinformation regarding Coronavirus is concerned now has Coronavirus.

I have to say i find that rather apt.

edit on 2-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

They are disgusting.

That's mostly a lie ^^^ and only because I don't know ever single Lib/ progressive, I've yet to know anyone in my lib/ progressive circles calling for his death!..Yes they hate his guts, that's true.

I think we should all pray that Trump receives the same grace and compassion he’s shown to others.

Think positive.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: RazorV66

Hollywood couldn't write a better script.

unreal, isnt it? This year has been bat sh*t crazy, and it is going to get worse I fear.

Agreed... Zager and Evans could have changed their years in this song, to 2020 - 2028 and it would have been accurate. Nobody in the 60's ever thought we'd fall off the wagon at such a high rate of speed beginning in the early 21st century.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Biden will now contract the coronavirus, "die", and the democrats will try to charge Trump with murder.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site........

Has anyone entertained the idea of a plant from the left passing this to Hicks, knowing that she would be working in close proximity of the Prez, in order to off the guy?

Just a random conspiracy thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe this shows masks and social distancing are placebo's and a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

This is what the WaPo immediately thought about it. They deleted that Tweet, but internet is forever.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Reports say Hope Hicks was seen wearing a mask on the plane.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: cre8chaos

Biden will now contract the coronavirus, "die", and the democrats will try to charge Trump with murder.

Impeach him for reckless endagerment.

"He wasn't just spewing hate at that debate. He was spewing MURDER!"

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Spider879

They are disgusting.

I think we should all pray that Trump receives the same grace and compassion he’s shown to others.

Think positive.

Hmmm....That’s what I think about all the antifa sissy’s.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

Reports say Hope Hicks was seen wearing a mask on the plane.

Yeah. According to reports, she was symptomatic and they isolated her to the back of the plane. She even deplaned at a separate door from everyone else.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The person posting that actually thinks it's an insult, but by accounts, Trump shows quite a bit of grace and compassion.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join