It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Mike Pence is getting his list of VP nominees ready.

Psych they'll all be fine just like over 99% of all people who had it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, I hope they remain asymptomatic and the President can resume normal duties.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
NWO desperate to get Trump !!

Democrats must get Trump and stop the SCOTUS Confirmation !!

Trillions of dollars at stake !!

❌😈❌

The damage on that corral is done, Fox. It seems that nomination
has already left the gate. ACB may be the unstoppable stopper in
the bottle now for the [D]s.
Back to the country club coughers...
Now I'm a little concerned how many senators [R] get a sniff...
After all, this stuff seems to not stick nearly as well to ideologically
left-leaners.
Or for that matter fell counterclockwise off the pier at Shark Harbor
(Catalina). I could name a couple like that with districts nearby.

My only take on this is from having a close, lifetime friend in hospi-
tality and culinary services. "Timing is everything."

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.
edit on 10/2/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Mike Pence is getting his list of VP nominees ready.

Is Torquemada tops on the list?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

I'm sorry but Naaw!!! while I'm not ready to piss on his grave , I'm gonna pretend I feel for him????..., that would be the height of personal hypocrisy , he Is cruel and filled with contempt for others whom he believed is beneath him, he mocked ppl with broken bodies all the time, and no it's not because he is a Republican or conservative, he is special like that .

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm not surprised to be honest.
does this mean the debate will now be cancelled?
Both of them will come out of it fine.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

But, but, Hydroxychloroquine and all that jazz!

Ah well, what goes around, comes around Mr POTUS.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Watch what happens with the stock market today...as uncertainty breeds fears of a Biden presidency.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

God bless him and his family! speedy recovery sir, and God's speed!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watch what happens with the stock market today...as uncertainty breeds fears of a Biden presidency.

Right now futures are up on all exchanges, Wall Street doesn't care, they have both parties doling out the low interest easy money and it no longer makes a difference who's in charge.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

But, but, Hydroxychloroquine and all that jazz!

Ah well, what goes around, comes around Mr POTUS.

?? I was under the impression that lessened the symptoms and sped up recovery. I was unaware it prevented the virus entirely.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

All the leftists are going to be cheering for Trump's death.

That's a given.

As far as testing positive? Probably good news. He might be asymptomatic, illustrating that while this is a serious virus, it's not the end of the world and all the Karens can just stop pissing themselves in panic.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I was under the impression Hydroxychloroquine is a medication used to prevent and treat Malaria.

COVID 19 not so much.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Breaking news now

Trump just Tweeted.....

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 2, 2020

You should see the replies by the deranged, “tolerant” cult members.
Disgusting #ing assholes.

He's not even feeling the symptoms. Either the test was a false positive or it's not as dangerous as dems tell us. We already know there are tons of deaths that were attributed to corona but that corona wasn't the cause of death. Meanwhile, the democrats and China celebrate, they worked on this together and their target may have finally been hit.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Right now futures are up on all exchanges, Wall Street doesn't care, they have both parties doling out the low interest easy money and it no longer makes a difference who's in charge.

Futures are way down. Just as it was slowly recovering. It probably will just delay the recovery.

edit on 2-10-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Futures are way down.

Sure, bro, keep making things up...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Futures are way down.

Sure, bro, keep making things up...

Better get an education bro. That was yesterdays gains you posted. The futures are down. Russel futures down over 2%.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yup, my mistake.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Look at you all already going into damage control over this colossal bit of irony.

How is it ironic? Do you really think a porous mask is going to stop you from getting a virus that can go right through it? If that worked, doctors and nurses who are in biohazard suits wouldn't be contracting it. Trump said it's not what the democrats say it is and he's about to find out that he was 100% correct. And trust me, he'll be telling you all about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join