It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
*sigh*

Everyone forgive me for interrupting with actual facts.

Donald and Melania Trump have both been diagnosed with the Chinese virus. They were tested after Hope Hicks showed minor symptoms and was tested and found to be positive. HIcks regularly travels with the Trumps as a close advisor to the President, and airplanes are flying petri dishes for this virus. So far, both Trumps are asymptomatic.

I listened to Trump earlier last night in Hannity. He was asked about Hicks and he responded that it surprised him that she was positive because she was constantly wearing face masks. Apparently those masks didn't protect her or the President, bringing up the question of are they really worth even wearing?

Fox News is a news channel. They specialize in news stories, and the more devastating those stories are the more they drive ratings up. Of course they are speculating on worst case and pointing out any complications that might exist.

I'd bet good money there will be follow up tests to try and rule out potential false positives. Donald Trump is President of the United States of America. He has his own staff of full time doctors. No expense will be spared treating him or Melania if treatment is needed. He also is under no legal obligation to quarantine; again, he is President of the United States of America. No state and no city has jurisdiction over the President. He and Melania are quarantining because they believe it is the right thing to do.

This will likely not affect the debates. The next debate is in 13 days; 14 days is the typical quarantine. If he still tests positive a few days before, I am sure they can move the second debate out one day. If not, he can leave quarantine a day early. As a matter of fact, this would be the perfect time to get the virus if one didn't want to affect the schedule... he could have waited a week or so and ensured that the second debate wouldn't happen. This just so happens to be the week for the Vice Presidential debates.

This has nothing to do with any "karma." The Chinese virus is extremely contagious. Trump, along with probably everyone else in the nation, was going to catch it sooner or later. Hopefully, those at high risk (like those in nursing homes) will be safe from Democrat mayors and governors trying to ensure they get a bad case before the vaccine is developed. Too many haven't been, and died as a direct result of local government imposition of unhealthy standards on nursing homes.

No one except those who rail against it has ever said hydroxychloroquine is a "cure." It is used in some treatments, along with zinc and an antibacterial, to minimize symptoms and prevent death. If Trump is indeed still taking it (and I think he is) and recovers without many symptoms, that is proof that the treatment has some potential.

Did I forget anybody?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
CDC says it takes an average of 6 days for Corona symptoms to appear, if they ever do.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Fauci said in March 2020 that masks don't work. His Department said in 2013 that masks don't work.

They didn't start working until April 2020, lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Peanuts don't kill people anaphylaxis does!

So therefore according to you nobody does from peanuts.

You do know people don't die from diseases right? They die from complications caused by infection. In essence we kill ourselves attempting to fight off the disease. If someone dies due to respiratory failure whilst fighting a Corona virus then it's fairly obvious that the virus was the cause. Ya know? Since the virus causes complications within the respiratory system.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Explain how Trump can be diagnosed with virus, because PCR test for example dont show does someone have virus....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Bolsonaro..
Boris Johnson..
Donald Trump..

Waiting for Orban, Kim Jong Un and Erdogan. That would fill up this set.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it
Seriously? Trumps not only transparent, but the most vetted President, EVER.

Plus, how do you keep a Novel Virus a secret? President missing for 2 weeks draws questions. Biden can go hiden for 6 days and nobody cares, but Trump? People are looking for something to report and slander.

After his aide tested positive it was kind of sooner or later, he sees too many people and has been all over the place, as to people cheering it. that's the left for you, I mean damn I can't stand Biden but I don't want him to get sick and die. Not to mention we don't need the turmoil it could potentially cause, foreign or domestic.

Right on cue, Dow Futures drop 400 points on the news
His tweet drew 500k Likes to 200k Replies.

The worlds most powerful position is currently at threat and Mike Pence is on standby, two weeks we shall know.

I do know this, if this goes well, Trump will have a significant boost as he’ll be hailed as the great conquer of Chinese Plague.

...or he suddenly dies, leaving Mike Pence as President for a couple weeks. Boy, now THAT WOULD BE AN ESCALATION OF THINGS.

However, I have full faith in Donald Trumps supreme ability to defy all, even in the reality facing biological hazards.

Also, the President won’t be just resting, I’m sure he’ll be on Twitter all day responding to various Tweets like he does on his usual Sundays. I wish the President well and speed recovery. Nothing more to add to this thread other then lurking the post.

Im pretty sure in reality they both are and will be fine. Now some of the media and some of the left are already apoplectic
edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Arnie123

I do know this, if this goes well, Trump will have a significant boost as he’ll be hailed as the great conquer of Chinese Plague.

I know you people take every lord Trump says as gospel, but how many times dies it have to be said. IT IS NOT A PLAGUE!!!!

Plus it didn't start in China. It was first identified in the Barcelona sewage system in March 12 2019 it was low levels of the virus but confirmed by other tests and studies.

link

Not to be too pedantic, but the point of origin of the /pandemic/ is without question Wuhan, China. That is where "patient 0" was identified, and where large-scale transmission began to accelerate.

I have heard of the findings on detecting the virus in Barcelona back in '19, and not really sure how that piece fits into the puzzle, but we know that scientists were studying the virus at one of China's main virology labs in Wuhan in 2019, which is where the spread of the virus took off.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hopefully chugging the 'quine keeps him safe otherwise he'll never live it down.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I predicted this at one point. The next "big wave" will include celebrities and national figures who contract it. Gotta keep pushing that narrative until the (forced) vaccine is ready.

Shall we start a GoFundMe for the don? I bet we'd rake it in

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
best Ive heard so far from Reddit...

Well it looks like RBG has argued successfully with her first case with the Lord...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Less than 1% of the population tested positive for COVID, yet the two people who are probably the biggest threat to the NWO get the virus - Boris and Trump.

Besides, I thought everyone who comes near the President is tested?

The test came back positive after the debate. Perfect time for the infection to happen during the debate.

Sorry, I'm not buying this was just a bad coincidence.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
NWO desperate to get Trump !!

Democrats must get Trump and stop the SCOTUS Confirmation !!

Trillions of dollars at stake !!

❌😈❌

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If trillioñß are a stake...esteemed leader stay off twitter.

Ancient democrat proverb

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Get ready for a real SHTF scenario !! 😷

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Twitter is the cause !!!! 😷

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
For the past several weeks right wingers at work have been making jokes about Biden conveniently catching COVID-19, showing me memes and a countdown timer to the debate. There was even a thread here on ATS about it.

And what happens? Donald Trump is the one to test positive for Covid and weasel his way out of the debates.

Man. Sometimes the universe just gives you one.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Arnie123

I know you people take every lord Trump says as gospel, but how many times dies it have to be said. IT IS NOT A PLAGUE!!!!

Plus it didn't start in China. It was first identified in the Barcelona sewage system in March 12 2019 it was low levels of the virus but confirmed by other tests and studies.

link

Not to be too pedantic, but the point of origin of the /pandemic/ is without question Wuhan, China. That is where "patient 0" was identified, and where large-scale transmission began to accelerate.

I have heard of the findings on detecting the virus in Barcelona back in '19, and not really sure how that piece fits into the puzzle, but we know that scientists were studying the virus at one of China's main virology labs in Wuhan in 2019, which is where the spread of the virus took off.

The study is available here: www.medrxiv.org... though turns out it was actually funded by the company Suez who have major contracts with China and joint ventures with CCP controled companies to treat wastewater in China - www.waterworld.com... so unlikely to be unbiased.

I was following the train of thought that the one detected in the study was identical to the currently circulating version and we know it is passed on in human waste.

The more recent updates on the story suggest it was almost certainly a false-positive cross-contamination due to lab handling errors (either on purpose or genuine error) so I was wrong in that assumption.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well, I have to say that this gives me a bit of schadenfreude. I'm pretty sure I had the Covid, fever, sweats, body aches, nausea, diarrhea, swollen glands, sore throats, coughed so much my sides ached. But, I followed instructions and didn't go to a doctor, because I wasn't dying, and stayed home, alone for weeks, ordered a lot of fatty comfort food, that I couldn't taste!

But, I'd rather have done it the way I did, than to have to go through what the Trumps are going to have go through! Locked in their residence, monitored 24/7, poked, prodded, pricked and probed, told what to eat and when...they're probably even getting their waste products weighed and measured! No privacy at all, I would imagine, for any of them, including Baron!

edit on 2-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
No privacy at all, I would imagine, for any of them, including Baron!

Being that Baron is a time traveler he can go back in time and tell Manlania not to marry his daddy this way none of them get the 'Rona.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join