It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
a reply to: bastion

A month ago he said this

Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his supporters if they know "a man that likes a mask as much" as Biden.

"It gives him a feeling of security," the President said. "If I was a psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues."

And we should now pray for this piece of human filth?
As I said, I don't wish harm on anyone but f Trump. It is what it is.

Indeed he's said a lot that helped the virus spread and would probably not have got it if followed CDC/Drs advice on masks and social distancing.

I'm not saying people should pray for him, just not actively wish harm on him or his family or see this as a reason to celebrate. No one on ATS is diong this, but the usual knuckledraggers on twitter are.
edit on 2-10-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: bastion

Can't understand why some people on twitter are celebrating this. It's never cool to wish harm or death on someone just because your personal politics are different to theirs. I'm no fan of Trump but still wish him and Melania a speedy recovery.

200,000+ died of CoVid under his watch. USA has by far handled the Covid worst of all countries in the world.
And you wonder why people are celebrating?
It's wrong but I understand the reaction.

I thought mayors or governors were responsible for handling it. I may be wrong but I thought the mayors/governors could overule the President and set their own lockdown measures.

LOL...Mayors are supposed to do what directing the country? Mayors can overrule martial law and Trumps sending Homeland Security to kidnap people? That's not a mayor's responsibility.

I'm from the UK so don't know the detail of how it works but I thought they had more power than him in their local area in regards to managing the virus - even the left wing papers like The Guardian in the UK blamed Cuomo for NYC's coronavirus catastrophe: www.theguardian.com...
I may well be wrong as it's not a subject I've ever read up on, I just know the President's powers are very limited by design to avoid slipping into dictatorship.
edit on 2-10-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: RazorV66

Just like nearly everyone that tests positive for it, they will be completely ok and out of quarantine in 2 weeks.

Yep but the left Story tomorrow will be how Trump tried to kill Joe Biden and endanger all his supporters with his ralies.......

He doesn't wear a mask, he holds big rallies, mocks Biden for wearing a mask and now has the Rona.
The left does not have to do much, the idiot is doing it all by himself.

WTF are you talking about, he wears a mask all the time, except when hes up on the podium and people are well away from him......more than necessary for the social distancing guidelines...........

Stop swallowing the Koolaid and go watch some videos and do your own research

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Can't understand why some people on twitter are celebrating this. It's never cool to wish harm or death on someone just because your personal politics are different to theirs. I'm no fan of Trump but still wish him and Melania a speedy recovery.

200,000+ died of CoVid under his watch. USA has by far handled the Covid worst of all countries in the world.
And you wonder why people are celebrating?
It's wrong but I understand the reaction.

You mean under the Governors and Mayors watches.........its called states rights........

Its not his fault so many Dem cities put covid patients in with the elderly and caused the majority of deaths statewide.....

Those are actual facts.........

Not your "i pretend to know what im talking about because MSM said so"

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Well that's unexpected.
Lefties are jumping for joy.

But waitaminit, didn't Trump say this thing was one big giant fat hoax??? It doesn't exist! Say it ain't so! Hydroxychloroquine was supposed to prevent this hoax from happening. I am so confused.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: underpass61
Well that's unexpected.
Lefties are jumping for joy.

But waitaminit, didn't Trump say this thing was one big giant fat hoax??? It doesn't exist! Say it ain't so! Hydroxychloroquine was supposed to prevent this hoax from happening. I am so confused.

No he didnt say it was a Hoax, he said what they were trying to pin the spread on him was a Hoax........which it was just like Russia, just like collusion, just like every damn attempt since before he stepped foot in the whitehouse

News stations even put out retractions and apologies for trying to make it like he said that.........but you guys probably either DONT remember that, or are ignoring it

.jesus christ.......how do you guys keep repeating the same lies over and over that have been proven false

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

It's starting to look like psychedelic trip....Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow - been watching Fox News and they are really taking a dump on Trump. He's been called overweight, obese and a junk food junkie numerous times in the last hour - I thought they were on his side.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

How are you going to sue over that? They test hundreds a day, something got mixed up. If you really have any kind of actual reason to sue over that I'd like to know and I'll pass on the info.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
Wow - been watching Fox News and they are really taking a dump on Trump. He's been called overweight, obese and a junk food junkie numerous times in the last hour - I thought they were on his side.

I'm not sure how that's even considered being against him. He's fat and eats terribly, just like most of America.
Them's just the facts, and those aren't partisan facts. When anyone's health is being considered, those 2 elements will always come up.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The Truth hurts. He IS obese, he IS old, he HAS a very stressful live, and he really seems to like his junk food.

Those are not the best premises.

The alt-rrright on this board will crap themselves as soon as Pence would have to take over bc Trump was shoved into an ICU - and then Pence falls, too (he was physically close to Donald often enough in the last days). And there comes Nancy Pelosi...
And the feces hit the fan.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Fox News, like the other MSM outlets, are staffed by people too lazy to do even easy research.

A quick search of the CDC website shows that of the 192,000 official Covid19-related deaths only 7,134 of them had Obesity as a Comorbidity...a contributing factor.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It is what it is because you are who you are"

The big picture: "It is what it is because you are who you are," Biden said, alluding to an answer Trump gave in an interview with "Axios on HBO" when asked about the 150,000+ death toll from the coronavirus.
www.axios.com...

Yeah I guess it is what it is Trump, because you've been so gwaad damned callous about the lives and well being of others.

[
edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
May God bless our President and First Lady.

This is just too creepy!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I do know this, if this goes well, Trump will have a significant boost as he’ll be hailed as the great conquer of Chinese Plague.

I know you people take every lord Trump says as gospel, but how many times dies it have to be said. IT IS NOT A PLAGUE!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

That's exactly how virus work.

There's a lot of viruses that tend to show asymptomatic symptoms. Herpes being a very common one. When was the last time you had a cold sore?

It's the president. He'll be tested daily. A positive test would definitely further tested and confirmed.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Trump new the threat per the leaked interview and downplayed it. He didn't follow the procedure already in place by the Obama administration. He didn't shut down flights from Europe and everywhere else besides China soon enough. He should have shut down China sooner. They didn't test at the airports upon departure and arrival when the return flights from China happened once the travel ban was announced. Trump took tax payer money meant for masks and medical equipment and gave it to the military. I'm sure there is more. States aren't in charge of those things. Presidents take responsibility for the country and not blame it on other people.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Arnie123

I do know this, if this goes well, Trump will have a significant boost as he’ll be hailed as the great conquer of Chinese Plague.

I know you people take every lord Trump says as gospel, but how many times dies it have to be said. IT IS NOT A PLAGUE!!!!

Plus it didn't start in China. It was first identified in the Barcelona sewage system in March 12 2019 it was low levels of the virus but confirmed by other tests and studies.

link

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The test has been debunked as HOAX .

Still it seem like you here believe the test.

You are obsessed with the virus and the test.

If someone, anyone either go to the test, or dont go.....it dont mean Jack.

If we pick 1000 people from street, and start testing them, many will have false positive.

What is the percentage of false positives?

Because you're talking like you know. Like this virus is fake and the tests are a waste of time.

I've been tested several times. No false positives. I'm unaware of anyone having false positives.

I am aware of an idiot who thought "I'm fine I don't have the wuflu!" Who past it on to countless people including a family member who's now in hospital.

I just hope your ignorance doesn't get anyone seriously hurt or dead.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: game over man

How are you going to sue over that? They test hundreds a day, something got mixed up. If you really have any kind of actual reason to sue over that I'd like to know and I'll pass on the info.

This is ridiculous, you said someone went for a Covid test, the wait was too long, left without getting tested and then got a phone call they tested positive?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Gift from Biden to Trump: "Basement Campaigning for Dummies"

Author: Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join