It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I never alleged the 2016 election was stolen. I'm alleging the 2020 election may very well be stolen.

It won't, that's a Trump-fueled conspiracy to rile up the right wing for when he loses.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

Apparently a lot of WH staff is now infected. What a clever way to win sympathy and get votes. Maximum Maga in operation 5d chess players!!

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 7-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Which is it? He's acting like strong man or he's trying to get sympathy votes?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Apparently a lot of WH staff is now infected. What a clever way to win sympathy and get votes.

I don't think this is helping Trump at all and might be what pushes Biden to victory. The DNC/media will ride this as a big failure all the way to Nov 3.

edit on 7-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sorry but you really can't know that. We've never done this crazy of an election before.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Apparently a lot of WH staff is now infected. What a clever way to win sympathy and get votes.

I don't think this is helping Trump at all and might be what pushes Biden to victory. The DNC/media will ride this as a big failure all the way to Nov 3.

We need a sarcasm imoge, I'll use this one....

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think it matters either way. The only way it matters is if he gets really sick and people doubt his ability to recover.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That's nonsense.

Vote by mail schemes are replete with examples of voter fraud. Ballot harvesting has also been shown to lend itself to vote fraud.

I don't know that the election will be stolen, but to call it a conspiracy theory is denial of reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We all know you're a lefty and many of your persuasion are saying the same thing, non-sarcastically. So you'll have to forgive us for missing your sudden development of a sense of humor.
edit on 7-10-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm sorry but you really can't know that. We've never done this crazy of an election before.

I can, he's priming your conspiracy pump as we speak.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I don't know that the election will be stolen, but to call it a conspiracy theory is denial of reality.

I'm not saying there isn't voter fraud, I'm saying to think it will be wide spread enough to move the election to Biden is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

We need a sarcasm imoge, I'll use this one....

Lol really? When only 27% voted for him and most of that was "anyone but Hillary" vote...how many Trump worshipers do you think are out there? 2% of the Conservatives vote at best... No wait I get it....unless you are a deranged far left you must be a Trump worshiper... Sounds about right as to what the left would think...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not saying there isn't voter fraud, I'm saying to think it will be wide spread enough to move the election to Biden is a conspiracy.

I think it depends... The left love the grassroots...I saw in AR the left using taxpayer school buses to pick up homeless and push their vote for their side with even 5 bucks handed to them for a "meal" and oh BTW that 5 bucks is from the dems that will support you more...

Now take this attitude and go out and vote harvest ONLY in a few states that will be close. We are not talking millions of mass fraud needed. Maybe 10k in a few of the right areas. How hard would it be to get 1000 grassroot type people to harvest 10 votes each, or a 100 to harvest 100 each?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I still don't see there being enough of irregularities to 'steal' the election.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I still don't see there being enough of irregularities to 'steal' the election.

Who knows....My point is Trump won by some very small margins in a few key states...

How about getting public accessible voting information on who has or has not voted in the past, and put a ballot in the mail for 20k of those who will most likely not vote...remember 44% didn't vote in 2016. That could be enough to swing a state when it is close. If Biden wins just one extra state that could put him over the top. Same for Trump... Forget the no brainer states...just look at the 5 key states and swing just one. If it is a landslide either way no big deal, but if it is damn close it could be a big deal.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Normally, I agree with you on election fraud. I think they can target a few select places with fraud and swing them, but overall it's too much to do. But with the mail in ballots I think the calculus on it changes drastically. Widespread fraud suddenly becomes easy. The most reassuring thing so far is that the most crazy mail in states have mostly been the already decided states
edit on 7-10-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How about getting public accessible voting information on who has or has not voted in the past, and put a ballot in the mail for 20k of those who will most likely not vote

You going to register them too? Make sure their signatures match? The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The most reassuring thing so far is that the most crazy mail in states have mostly been the already decided states

But Trump will wind you up about this anyway. It's happening.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No, it's really not. Don't forget the interstate compact that a bunch of states signed onto for the popular vote in 2016.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No, it's really not. Don't forget the interstate compact that a bunch of states signed onto for the popular vote in 2016.

Not in effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join