It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian
We want Biden HEALTHY. The worst candidate EVER.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it
Seriously? Trumps not only transparent, but the most vetted President, EVER.

Plus, how do you keep a Novel Virus a secret? President missing for 2 weeks draws questions. Biden can go hiden for 6 days and nobody cares, but Trump? People are looking for something to report and slander.

After his aide tested positive it was kind of sooner or later, he sees too many people and has been all over the place, as to people cheering it. that's the left for you, I mean damn I can't stand Biden but I don't want him to get sick and die. Not to mention we don't need the turmoil it could potentially cause, foreign or domestic.

Right on cue, Dow Futures drop 400 points on the news
edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Terrorist News Media says he's desperately courting the "sympathy vote" with this stunt, LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ok, but in all reality, does anyone REALLY give a damn? I mean, to me, this is no more useful than, and much closer to gossip, akin to "Did you hear? They got the severe runs from taco truck fish tacos! OMG!" No kidding, eh? Who the # cares?

the president of the united states contracts a serious, contagious virus about 30 days out from his reelection bid, and you do not think this is newsworthy?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
May God bless our President and First Lady.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
May God bless our President and First Lady.

Update from White House physician: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm wondering why only 3 of them tested positive. You think his rallies are breeding grounds to spread the virus?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ok, but in all reality, does anyone REALLY give a damn? I mean, to me, this is no more useful than, and much closer to gossip, akin to "Did you hear? They got the severe runs from taco truck fish tacos! OMG!" No kidding, eh? Who the # cares?

the president of the united states contracts a serious, contagious virus about 30 days out from his reelection bid, and you do not think this is newsworthy?

What, have I not made my skepticism of covid all around not evident enough?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I'm wondering why only 3 of them tested positive. You think his rallies are breeding grounds to spread the virus?

Can't get "herd immunity" until most of us have had it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The rallies are now considered peaceful protests. The virus is not allowed to spread in that venue. Everyone is safe.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Some studies suggest COVID-19 patients who are obese may be at higher risk of being seriously sickened by the virus. In his 2019 physical, Mr Trump met the technical threshold for obesity.

I didn't know Donald Trump was "Technically" Obese. He seems fit.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The test has been debunked as HOAX .

Still it seem like you here believe the test.

You are obsessed with the virus and the test.

If someone, anyone either go to the test, or dont go.....it dont mean Jack.

If we pick 1000 people from street, and start testing them, many will have false positive.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

The rallies are now considered peaceful protests. The virus is not allowed to spread in that venue. Everyone is safe.

So if not at a rally, where did he get it? Imagine if everyone in contact with him the last week all test positive in the next coming days.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Some studies suggest COVID-19 patients who are obese may be at higher risk of being seriously sickened by the virus. In his 2019 physical, Mr Trump met the technical threshold for obesity.

Obese is just being over your ideal BMI...but it "seems" he's fit because of his baggy suits and photoshopped golf pictures.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Obese is just being over your ideal BMI...but it "seems" he's fit because of his baggy suits and photoshopped golf pictures.

Way over your BMI. Overweight and obese are two different things.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I'll give two examples, lets see if you can determine my thoughts on the tests.

Example 1. My partner works in an office building, 9am to 5pm. In her cubicle, 2 feet away, is woman that just tested positive for the virus. Obviously my partner had to go get tested too since the proximity and the long duration certainly was a risk factor. Came back negative for Covid-19.

Example 2. A co-workers husband had to get tested due to some sort of exposure. After filling out the paperwork at the field clinic they told him the wait was 1.5 - 2 hours. He decided that wait was ridiculous so he got in his car and left. Three days later he got a note in the mail. Positive for Covid-19.

The test Trump received is more than likely to be a real test, with real results, I really believe him and Melania have it. For you and I, I think you can determine my thoughts on the validity and or quality control of the pleb tests.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: spacedoubt

Terrorist News Media says he's desperately courting the "sympathy vote" with this stunt, LOL.

Is that Fox?

I haven’t heard the sympathy thing.
I just think his mind is fading and he can’t do another debate without sounding like a parrot. Repeating a few things over and over with no new material.

He’s overweight, old and probably has a sleep and rest deficit. This could get nasty for him.
Boris is 56, and he was in intensive care for a few days.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: quix0tic

Way over your BMI. Overweight and obese are two different things.

Yeah I know there's a difference...but it's not way over your BMI...I'm 20lbs over my BMI and that is considered obese.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
He will be fine. He hasn't been brainwashed on what works and what doesnt work by CNN and the narrative.

They are disgusting by nature. Ruth passing away showed it. Trump getting covid just reaffirms it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

did he stop taking Hydroxychloroquine for some reason?

has he intentionally stopped taking the cure?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join