It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

Though I know when he walks out perfectly healthy it will just be tantrums, tears and salt again.

Lol he walks out and his first words are "I was right all along"...lol Holy Crap will the left freak...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Analbumcover

Though I know when he walks out perfectly healthy it will just be tantrums, tears and salt again.

Lol he walks out and his first words are "I was right all along"...lol Holy Crap will the left freak...

Right about what???

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

That's what this is after he recovers an opportunity to dispel the fear and hysteria around covid. And I have to say, how good it looks on the President to fight and recover from COVID because if he does, the leader of our great country, won his own personal battle against coronavirus and that speaks to us all, should we ever have our own battle with covid. God Bless President Trump!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the timing is fishy so I get people might think about it being a hoax/conspiracy..but you have to ask yourself IF this is fake...how many people would be involved to pull this off???

all the people around trump and the many that have said they have tested positive...the people who flew him to the hospital the hospital personnel.......I think the odds it is fake is low.

just saw the latest www.dailymail.co.uk... minutes after the drs said he was doing fine...a white house source said trumps vitals are VERY CONCERNING and the next 48 hours are critical.

there are some really bad posts on the web wishing trumps dies....but let's be honest...if a democrat president was ill there would be the same kind of posts from the republicans..unfortunately there are these people on both sides...it doesn't make it all right for demos to post horrible things.

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Tests came back awful quick didn't they? This whole thing smells fishy to me. Nothing, I mean nothing is what it seems anymore. Don't know whether this is real, whether it's a false positive so Biden can have a way out of debates, whether this is a way for Trump to expose how the dangers of Covid are overblown, whether this is a way to show hydroxychloroquine works and people should be free again, or if this is an excuse to keep him safe because some crazy stuff is about to come out or go down. And honestly, not one of those scenarios would surprise me at this point.

In fact, the only thing that would surprise me is that his aid legitimately was on a plane, had Covid, and now he has it. The thing that would have been perfectly believable just 4 years ago is the only scenario I don't buy at all right now. Timing right after the debate and the Biden stuff coming out is way to coincidental to be a coincidence.

I don't believe he has it just like I don't believe anyone who they say has it but is asymptotic has it. The asymptomatic thing is nonsense, that's not how viruses work. So just like I believe those people are all false positives from tests that are purposely tainted, my feeling is that he has been set up here with a false positive to make him look awful and let Biden off the hook. Sure seems like a perfectly planned October surprise to me.

edit on 3-10-2020 by research100 because: added spaces

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He will definitely have more time to tweet while he recovers.

Knowing his personality there is going to be a lot more triggering happening soon.

Laugh now with the left's above average memes for once and then laugh harder when the triggering begins.

Good times ahead.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Right about what???

Everything.....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Leaks coming out of the WH, tell us trump isn't doing so hot. You be happy with President Pence?

Read amendment 25 of the constitution....

edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Leaks coming out of the WH, tell us trump isn't doing so hot. You be happy with President Pence?

Sure... You are talking to a person who accepts personal responsibility. I'm 60 and it is not like I'm afraid of hiding in my basement for years... I'll roll with the punches too. I'll even roll with Biden being President and not freak out like the left been doing, Hell I rolled with Obama for 8 years taking care of my own...Biden would not be worst...
edit on 3-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Sure... You are talking to a person who accepts personal responsibility. I'm 60 and it is not like I'm afraid of hiding in my basement for years... I'll roll with the punches too. I'll even roll with Biden being President and not freak out like the left been doing, Hell I rolled with Obama for 8 years taking care of my own...Biden would not be worst...

Bless your heart!!!....I had you tagged as a Proud boiz ready to lock and load and boogaloo....
edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Bless your heart!!!....I had you tagged as a Proud boiz ready to lock and load and boogaloo....

No one on the right did that during Obama and they will not do it during Biden...lol But I don't think ANTIFA, BLM, anarchists and WOKEness will stop under Biden. They all except for WOKE were created during the Obama years so they will keep going...

On the other hand being military for about 40+ years my house would be a poor choice for rioters to come to and do something.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

and ps if you cant ware a mask you cant fight anyone

And P.S.: I wouldn't bet on that.

How much force does it take to pull a trigger?

TheRedneck for the

Based on two medical studies --- I'm still under the impression...that Covid-19 is more likely to infect people who do not have Type O and B blood.

Btw...Does anybody know the blood type for D.J. Trump?

So if the two medical studies do add some validity to being being correct...Would you support herd immunity evolution on Covid-19, despite having some people who do not have Type O and B blood?

"Covid-19 and Blood Type"

Source:

www.medical.mit.edu...

edit on 3-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 3-10-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

edit on 3-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 3-10-2020 by Erno86 because: removed link

edit on 3-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 3-10-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 3-10-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some Dims are vile. I really don't like to read or listen to their comments as it lowers my vibration. These people have rotted caca souls.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I am. President has that authority, its our duty to obey any such orders.

Most of us will proudly do our duty as directed.

If I were LWNJ's, I'd make extra sure everything is transparently fair. Otherwise you will give him the wiggle room needed to deploy his vast national security emergency powers that are largely unaccountable thanks to the post 9/11 congress. This includes the unorganized militia, should he feel federal forces were unable or unwilling to obey commands.
edit on 10/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

The difference is, the crazies hoping trump dies, are high profile crazies. Meanwhile, had obama gone to the hospital you wouldn't have had high profile right wingers hoping he died.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
The difference is, the crazies hoping trump dies, are high profile crazies.

It's okay, those crazies are countered by the other crazies who say they're gonna start shooting when Trump loses....even if they have to go up against the military, which would be reason for me to bust out a jumbo bucket of popcorn.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Or, you know, sabotaging his foreign diplomacy efforts or inventing "collusion" hoaxes to torpedo a once in a lifetime chance for peace with a once implacable foe.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah that doesn't usually turn out too well for them historically. Nobody wants to fight in their homes and backyards, nobody. You're assuming it would be force on force, which would be stupid. Looking over your shoulder while you're pumping gas? Walking the dog? No thanks!!!!

In any case, the military would fracture into loyalists and traitors. There may be a lot of sissified higher ups who read too many SJW articles and don't spend enough time killing the enemy (think those who try to prosecute our heros for killing the enemy any way they feel like it) but the boots on the ground are solid Trump, their rightful CINC and will do what is right. You know it and I know it, Moral Orel's are rare.

Not only do most of them agree with Trump and support him, they will do their duty as they've been trained. You know they will, too. Ask history.
edit on 10/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: olaru12

I am. President has that authority, its our duty to obey any such orders.

Most of us will proudly do our duty as directed.

If I were LWNJ's, I'd make extra sure everything is transparently fair. Otherwise you will give him the wiggle room needed to deploy his vast national security emergency powers that are largely unaccountable thanks to the post 9/11 congress. This includes the unorganized militia, should he feel federal forces were unable or unwilling to obey commands.

Are you gonna shoot democrats. I'm a Libertarian btw, And have only voted for my friend Gov. Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Yeah that doesn't usually turn out too well for them historically. Nobody wants to fight in their homes and backyards, nobody. You're assuming it would be force on force, which would be stupid. Looking over your shoulder while you're pumping gas? Walking the dog? No thanks!!!!

In any case, the military would fracture into loyalists and traitors. There may be a lot of sissified higher ups who read too many SJW articles and don't spend enough time killing the enemy (think those who try to prosecute our heros for killing the enemy any way they feel like it) but the boots on the ground are solid Trump, their rightful CINC and will do what is right. You know it and I know it, Moral Orel's are rare.

Not only do most of them agree with Trump and support him, they will do their duty as they've been trained. You know they will, too. Ask history.

I say go cosplay, it's pretty much a done deal at this point that Trump is going to lose if he doesn't drop dead from the 'Vid and anyone who wants to get shooting should starting shooting something other than their mouths off.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL, you must believe "polls"

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join