It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I correct myself.

I heard someone report yesterday that the drug is in Phase 4, but it's not yet. It is in Stage 3. However, the link I put in shows they've already done some good study work on it and oddly enough, it doesn't kill people.

It has shown to reduce time of illness when given early in the disease process. And it's basically like using doner plasma except these antibodies have been tricked out of lab mice. So the underlying theory is a sound one and widely understood. It has been used in the study with patients of various backgrounds, immune response, and underlying conditions. I can see why the president decided to go with it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

well stay home your a danger to others dont be an asshole and dont infect others

Nope.

Make me.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It looks like the nomination party for the new SC judge Amy Coney Barrett
was a super spreader event. Now Kelly Ann is sick, Trumps campaign manager, Sen Mike Lee, Ron Johnson, Melania and God only know how many others. No masks, no social distance, irresponsible GOP gathering....

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!! White House in panic mode....

www.independent.co.uk...

The next debates will be epic.
edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

and ps if you cant ware a mask you cant fight anyone

And P.S.: I wouldn't bet on that.

How much force does it take to pull a trigger?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

They knew the dangers....

Politics is a game of perception. What is your perception of this GOP event. Smart vs Stupid...Panic in the WH staff rooms, scared to death.
edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The first lady was the only one on Trump's side of the debate wearing a mask, which might be interpreted as she already knew she had it.

The first family arrived too late to be tested before the debate as per the rules, possibly knowingly exposing people.

The meeting to announce the SCOTUS nominee was a hotbed of infection. The nominee herself withheld information that she had the infection and may very well be an asymptomatic shedder.

Ya, nothing to see here. Nothing at all.

ETA: And how irresponsible of Trump was it to attend a fundraising know Hicks had it and most likely knowing he already did as well, both at the debate and the night of the fundraiser?

This among a thousand other things is not the behavior of a leader.

edit on 3-10-2020 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

"Maybe hate is what we need if we're gonna get something done." -Donald J. Trump

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Now Kelly Ann is sick, Trumps campaign manager, Sen Mike Lee, Ron Johnson, Melania and God only know how many others.

Now, Chris Christie tests positive too. He was one of the people coaching Trump for the debates. Rudy Giuliani was also in the room, but so far he's been said to test negative.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The thing that scares me the most is Biden winning and using this as an excuse to enact more dracinian lockdowns.

Our Constitutional rights are being shredded right before our eyes, and the Karens are cheering it on.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The thing that scares me the most is Biden winning and using this as an excuse to enact more dracinian lockdowns.

Our Constitutional rights are being shredded right before our eyes, and the Karens are cheering it on.

I thought trump had a lock on this election until this dumbass stunt; trump just handed the dembs the election all on his own.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nah, the democrats were going to steal it anyway, this just made it easier.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Despite of Trump's doctors at Walter Reed hospital, painting a somewhat rosy picture of the president's covid 19 condition (and I do wish him well) --- I do think it is appropriate at this time for the president to hand over the power of the executive office to VP Pence --- Mainly because for national security reasons...such as: Stemming any thought of foreign leaders trying to take advantage of Trump's medical leave by performing imperialistic attacks on other countries --- Like the leaders of China, Russia and Turkey might do.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Are people STILL on about this? Big deal, they caught Rona colds. I bet ya none of 'em end up hospitalized on their death beds, let alone actually die.

Then whatcha all gonna whine about?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Are people STILL on about this? Big deal, they caught Rona colds. I bet ya none of 'em end up hospitalized on their death beds, let alone actually die.

Chuck Norris agrees.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Try and keep up! Trumps in Walter Reed getting experimental drugs.

news.sky.com...

www.usnews.com...
edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Try and keep up! Trumps in Walter Reed getting experimental drugs.

www.usnews.com...

Yeah, and? People who think colds suck would rather shave a few days off the deal than go the whole round. Hence the Zinc addicts.

Do keep trying, though, Gossip Gertie. "Bless us, lawd, Merle has a cold and keeps sipping these Eee-mur-gin-Sea drink things for the health, how ever will we survive his cold bug?" The same way we do every year, with a few losses and the rest of us getting over it same as normal.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Chuck Norris agrees.

BREAKING: Covid-19 Taking Experimental Drugs To Avoid Getting Chuck Norris!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

"Maybe hate is what we need if we're gonna get something done." -Donald J. Trump

"We need that thing, you know that thing to get something done" - Biden

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So happy emperor Trump still healthy. GOD speed Mr Trump.

So happy the lefty or "centrists" around these parts finally have a good meme or two again

Was getting a bit dry.

Though I know when he walks out perfectly healthy it will just be tantrums, tears and salt again.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I thought trump had a lock on this election until this dumbass stunt; trump just handed the dembs the election all on his own.

Well we can only hope that if Biden wins he forces an in house arrest for everyone locking the country down again like his bunker. Then we can all sit on our house for another 9 months plus until a vaccine that really doesn't work very well comes along.

Am I the only one that has noticed that the left is now looking at catching COVID as basically a death sentence? The reality is we WANT everyone who doesn't have preexisting conditions to get it, for the left that is very hard to understand.

edit on 3-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join