It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Don't worry all you fascists and dictatorship loving right wing Americans! This is clearly a publicity stunt to try and garner a bit of sympathy for the Trumpster because of how bad his ass is getting whooped in the polls at the minute.

So don't be crying into your cornflakes this morning, your cult hero will be fine.

Whether this will be enough to save the election for him is doubtful but remains to be seen.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Well that's unexpected.
Lefties are jumping for joy.

It was completely expected, what are you talking about? Running around having a bunch of mass gatherings, with folks not wearing masks and not giving a damn/being stupid. Who would have guessed they would get it? Everybody with common sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: okrian
Look at you all already going into damage control over this colossal bit of irony.
Damage control? Lol, we'll literally saying he'll be fine, Boris got it and was fine.

Typical fear mongerer tool.

He wound up in the ICU. I guess anything short of death is "fine".

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Fatigue and low grade fever are entirely consistent with COVID symptoms. So is nasal congestion. Nothing about those symptoms suggest anything to be alarmed about as of yet.

Other than the fact they're giving the President experimental drugs.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Fatigue and low grade fever are entirely consistent with COVID symptoms. So is nasal congestion. Nothing about those symptoms suggest anything to be alarmed about as of yet.

"Experimental" is overblown. The drug they gave him is in Phase 4 trials. That means that it has already gone through a first round of human trials - Stage 3. They already know what safety and efficacy are for human patients. Right now, they're working on pinning down the fine details for wide release. Husband says it's most likely working through the LoQ (List of Questions phase, meaning that there are some fine details, maybe fine tuning a minimal effective dose and similar that the regulatory authority wants answered before they will sign off on full release).

Yes, my husband knows these things. It has been his career for 20+ years.

When we talk about Trump having signed "Right to Try" legislation giving people the right to have access to experimental drugs, those are often only in Phase 2 or early Phase 3, meaning they may not even have quite gotten to human trial yet. This is not one of those drugs.

Basically too, the only difference between this and antibodies from human doner plasma are that these antibodies are made in lab mice.

Phase 1 shows that they can. Phase 2 is animal trials. Phase 3 is human trials, and Phase 4 involves any follow-up trial to fine tune dosages or answer other questions the overall regulatory authorities may have. Once a drug has passed Phase 3, it's pretty safe in humans because all of the questions about race, age, weight, health conditions, etc., will have had to have been answered in order to pass Phase 3.
edit on 3-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

Like L.S.D.?

I can't imagine him being any worse on that stuff than he already is.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Good. Hope they are gasping for breath like a fish out of water!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: OzBoomer77

we just lifted restrictions and we are all doing the right thing, victoria had to lock down again and guess why, because people did the wrong thing.

"We just lifted restrictions and we are all doing what we are told to do, victoria had to lock down again and guess why, because people didn't do what they were told to do."

Fixed it for you.

Freedom is doing as one sees fit for themselves, not doing what one's owners see as fit for them.

I can't wear a mask. I tried. My legs buckled in under 2 minutes and that was with a bandana. It's worse with those fancy pre-made masks. I'm not laying helpless on a sidewalk for you or anyone else; I'll fight you with whatever I have before I do that. I'll take my chances with the damn virus.

TheRedneck
well stay home your a danger to others dont be an asshole and dont infect others

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: OzBoomer77

we just lifted restrictions and we are all doing the right thing, victoria had to lock down again and guess why, because people did the wrong thing.

"We just lifted restrictions and we are all doing what we are told to do, victoria had to lock down again and guess why, because people didn't do what they were told to do."

Fixed it for you.

Freedom is doing as one sees fit for themselves, not doing what one's owners see as fit for them.

I can't wear a mask. I tried. My legs buckled in under 2 minutes and that was with a bandana. It's worse with those fancy pre-made masks. I'm not laying helpless on a sidewalk for you or anyone else; I'll fight you with whatever I have before I do that. I'll take my chances with the damn virus.

TheRedneck
well stay home your a danger to others dont be an asshole and dont infect others

and ps if you cant ware a mask you cant fight anyone

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

no christian would ever pray someone days

lolololololol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Don't worry all you fascists and dictatorship loving right wing Americans! This is clearly a publicity stunt to try and garner a bit of sympathy for the Trumpster because of how bad his ass is getting whooped in the polls at the minute.

So don't be crying into your cornflakes this morning, your cult hero will be fine.

Whether this will be enough to save the election for him is doubtful but remains to be seen.

LMFAO turn off the TV. no seriously, turn it off. Your TDS is showing.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is utter Chaos.

In absolute chaos, the Truth becomes relative to each.

Maybe some Good can come out of this.

Maybe One Day we'll all share the same Truth.

Ordo ad Chao.

From dark to light.

One day. Maybe.

Who Knows!?

^_^

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Got to wonder who else walking about that White House right now has COVID 19???

Because it wont just be Trump and Melania thats a given.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Several people, about 8 now or so.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Jesus each time I visit this site the trumptians get more fervent, farther from reality and even more unabashedly hypocritical. You people need to seek professional help or at least remember your own BS vitriol spewed over the years. It would probably be in your best interest for trump to pass so you'd wake up and realize he won't be riding in 3days and your anything but real concervatives.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
President's physician gives update in one hour.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Offt!

That could be problematic given the timing depending on how many go down with the disease nevermind just having to self isolate.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is so sad. Trump won't be able to debate for a few weeks. I hope he gets better soon. We need his strong leadership in these troubled times

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm so confused... I thought all of this virus pandemic stuff was just a hoax. Masks aren't needed and such.

Why would the President need to go to the hospital then?
Why would he take an experimental drug and not hydroxychloroquine?
I thought it was just the flu?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Congressmen, Presidents, aides, sheriffs across the country, sailors on US Navy vessels, lions in the zoo. It's safe to say the virus is everywhere.

Is it safe to say the government efforts to "control" or "stop" the virus have failed? I think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join