It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

we just lifted restrictions and we are all doing the right thing, victoria had to lock down again and guess why, because people did the wrong thing.

it would be like me saying all of america is burning down police stations, it's uneducated and stupid to think like that

but yeh your president still got the virus from not doing the right things, thats fact and has now put your country at risk. so well done! lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

you'll have to point out the spelling mistakes but you have now based your argument on you don't do grammar good hahaha pathetic

but please go right ahead with your argument against what I said, i can't wait to here your deranged twisting of facts to suit what you have to say

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

You're an authoritarian who hates freedom.

That's my take-a-way for all of this.

Wear a mask, Karen. I might be spreading a computer virus.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You live in a country where simply posting on Fakebook about possibly protesting government measures taken can get you arrested. I'd call that a bit more stringent than just "wearing a mask".

what an utter load of trash.

we don't have a mask mandate we just do it because it's the right thing to do. we social distance because we want to do the right thing, the locking down of state borders was to prevent the spread because so idiots in other states thought like you do and now victoria is paying for it. but they just re opened the boarders because we have it well under control

tell me again how many cases per capita you have in your state and I'll tell you how many we have per capita and well see who is doing better......i'll wait

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

hahaha now we are down to silly insults hahaha I hope you didn't go to university because you wasted all that money on an education

as for freedom, so you are for the taking over of cities and governments, is that right?? just because you are right wing and can own as many guns as you like doesn't make you free it just make you blind it the ideal of freedom that you have been spoon fed. you pay taxes, you obey the law, you aren't free.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

we just lifted restrictions and we are all doing the right thing, victoria had to lock down again and guess why, because people did the wrong thing.

"We just lifted restrictions and we are all doing what we are told to do, victoria had to lock down again and guess why, because people didn't do what they were told to do."

Fixed it for you.

Freedom is doing as one sees fit for themselves, not doing what one's owners see as fit for them.

I can't wear a mask. I tried. My legs buckled in under 2 minutes and that was with a bandana. It's worse with those fancy pre-made masks. I'm not laying helpless on a sidewalk for you or anyone else; I'll fight you with whatever I have before I do that. I'll take my chances with the damn virus.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

hahaha now we are down to silly insults hahaha I hope you didn't go to university because you wasted all that money on an education

as for freedom, so you are for the taking over of cities and governments, is that right?? just because you are right wing and can own as many guns as you like doesn't make you free it just make you blind it the ideal of freedom that you have been spoon fed. you pay taxes, you obey the law, you aren't free.

I don't understand you.

Are you for or against freedom?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

doing what is advised is not the same thing but nice try

you wore a mask for 2 minutes and almost passed out, rightttt do you have an issue with breathing?? you might actually want to get the checked out and if you do, i would probably stay inside if i were you, you are probably at higher risk from dying of some form of respiratory virus than most people if that's the case

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am just asking the questions of you

you say you are for freedom but you support taxes and law and order?? I think you may be a little confused about what freedom is

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

doing what is advised is not the same thing but nice try

Yeah... advised... but if you don't, we'll make your life painful.

How is that different from "We advise you to not speed, and if you do we'll take your money"?

you wore a mask for 2 minutes and almost passed out, rightttt do you have an issue with breathing?? you might actually want to get the checked out and if you do, i would probably stay inside if i were you, you are probably at higher risk from dying of some form of respiratory virus than most people if that's the case

No, I wore a mask for two minutes and my legs buckled. I suffer from extreme fatigue in my legs. Lungs are fine; leg muscles, not so much. I'm losing muscle mass a lot faster than is comforting.

The doctors are trying to find out what's wrong, but so far it's all been dead ends. They don't know everything. I wish they did, and in many cases they're the best we have, but blind loyalty to any other human is an issue waiting to happen.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Cool story.

So the news and internet told you all this?

Solid.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This idea of "sympathy votes" is so retarded.

In no way is anybody, especially the lefties going to change their mind due to sympathy...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

I am just asking the questions of you

you say you are for freedom but you support taxes and law and order?? I think you may be a little confused about what freedom is

So paying taxes and being for law & order is anti-freedom?

Interesting premise.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Antifa seems to agree.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
trump will be a different man when he gets out of Walter Reed. Now maybe he won't be mocking the other people that became sick and died from covid19; Or the "karens" that chose to follow the protocols.

The next debates should prove interesting on the 15th of October.
edit on 2-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So i went to the supermarket not an hour ago and I didn't wear a mask, do you know what happened?? NOTHING lol there are a couple shops that have advised customers that they would prefer that they wear masks in their stores because contact tracing had them on the list of somewhere, where some idiots had visited while they had corona but other than that, it has been advised and is a personal choice, most people are going with it because they want to do the right thing, no one i've spoken to is calling for their freedom back. and we don't get fined like speeding tickets and there are no police patrolling it, it might be happening in Vic but that's because they did have a full lock down with a curfew but now after a few weeks have slowed the spread and have reduced cases and deaths. there were a couple of people arrested in Vic for thinking they were above the law but other than that, a lot of Victorians are fed up but understanding. But here in QLD we have had zero new cases for the 3rd day running, only a handful of cases because we are just doing the right things. it's that simple, no one feels like their freedoms are being infringed. We just want to get back to normal as soon as possible and honestly with a few restrictions here and there we are almost there

but you guys can see the forest for the trees because you are too busy worried about you own selfish idea of freedom to understand that this is bigger than that.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's also far easier to do what you're saying on an island too.

We have a constant stream of people flowing in over our southern border from Mexico bringing the virus with them.

Large bodies of water aid you in what your government is attempting to do. New Zealand has it even easier. The problem is that you're an entire population that has zero herd immunity. All it takes is one case to cross your borders and you have it all to do all over again.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

again my point is your understanding of freedom is what you have been spoon fed, if you pay taxes you aren't free, a free society would have no taxes and no laws that infringed on your personal right to choose, so lets take seat belts as the perfect example. you wear a seat belt right, well that's a law that invades your freedom but you still do it and the consequences of that if you don't wear one you get a fine. but you wear a seat belt to follow the rules, you aren't free. lol so the next time you jump in your car don't wear your seat belt and try not having accident and if you do when you are lying dying on the road, remember you live your life in freedom!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

My mask has a charcoal filter in it,not one of these paper types.
I was wearing it in a hardware store,it was mandatory,to do so.
It was 95 outside and barely cool inside.While walking to my car,
I nearly passed out in the parking lot.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

What do you want? A cookie?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join