It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
As if anyone can prove one way or the other that wearing a mask or not was all the difference in this. No one can.

Studies show that there is little difference between places with mask mandates and places without in terms of numbers.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how many of the non maskers in trumps cabinet and staff come down with the chyna disease. trump made it known that he didn't want masks in his immediate circle.

fortune.com...

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 2-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

There is some indication that the president was directly targeted to receive Coronavirus.

Been saying since the beginning it's a strategically released bioweapon.

NWO/Democrat Alliance

Think about who benefits and what's at stake worldwide.

😈

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i believe it was done on purpose.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The left considers this a victory. Strange he got it when so many deep state actors were at the debate with Biden. How many Chinese were there? They want Trump destroyed and we all know that Biden and his kin are in the pockets of the ChiComs.

They may consider this a victory but wait until Trump wins re-election and gets cleared from the virus. We are lucky winter is coming because these leftist animals are going to go ape ****. Burn, Loot, Murder is just getting started.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I watched the video of Trump walking to Marine One. He's fatigued, but not terribly. His gait was a little stiff when he got almost there.

I do the same thing (I have extreme fatigue) when I can... I'll force myself to walk normally because I don't want sympathy. But I will get a little stiff-legged after a few minutes regardless. It's hard to see in the video unless one knows what to look for.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BastogneFoxHole

Indications are that the spread happened at Amy Coney Barrett's announcement. I think they said 5 people from that gathering had already tested positive, and the timing seems right. This is a slow-progressing virus; symptoms typically don't show up for 5 days or so.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So the democrats deliberately spread covid to delay the Supreme Court vote?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So the democrats deliberately spread covid to delay the Supreme Court vote?

I don't know... anyone checked the clip for signs of drones?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOLOLIlOlolll...

Let me guess q is the source? What a complete piece of garbage.

So what is it with you guys? COVID is a nothing burger or Trump was targeted. Cmon you guys are crazy.

Tick tock this clocks almost ready to stop...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

jokes on you I am not afraid to leave my house and never will be because I live in a country where we did the right things by shutting down, social distancing, hand sanitizing, wearing masks. shutting down state boarders, contact tracing and guess what we have one of the lowest deaths and infections per capita in the world, we have had weeks of zero or few cases in our state, So the fear of going outside is not there for me because unlike people with cognitive issues like yourself, I'm armed with knowledge of how to reduce my risk of contracting corona. But you just keep batting for the 200k to go to 400k and higher, because FREEDOM! lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

this is exactly what cognitive dissonance looks like lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

It's sad when people actually mock the very concept of freedom.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Star for the Cowboy.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Not only that, but they don't realize that the virus hasn't and never will go away, so by giving up their freedom to keep it at bay, they're locked in a neverending loop. They could be free again, but it means opening themselves up to the virus.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Now the press corps is up to 3 positive too.

At this point, it looks like the source as the Amy Coney Barrett announcement.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not only that, but they don't realize that the virus hasn't and never will go away, so by giving up their freedom to keep it at bay, they're locked in a neverending loop. They could be free again, but it means opening themselves up to the virus.

Sooner or later we'll probably all get a form of it via mutation. I'm not going to hide in my house over it like the Australians are apparently doing.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

you think by wearing a mask is taking your freedom away?? lol

lets just take a test shall we, do you pay taxes? if you answer yes then you aren't free, you think that socialized systems takes your freedom away

well do you support the Military?? if you do then you support socialized systems lol

wake up and put the Kool Aid down lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

There is some indication that the president was directly targeted to receive Coronavirus.

Been saying since the beginning it's a strategically released bioweapon.

NWO/Democrat Alliance

Think about who benefits and what's at stake worldwide.

😈

In the debate trump could not control security!
perfect time to give trump Cov19 or Cov20?

um! has jo been seen about?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You live in a country where simply posting on Fakebook about possibly protesting government measures taken can get you arrested. I'd call that a bit more stringent than just "wearing a mask".

And yes, taxes are theft and I have a lot of problems with the current system and all the various things they get delegated to pay for.

The military is the one thing that's different, but only because it's a duty of the COTUS.

And wearing a mask is different from being compelled by law to do something that is bad for my personal health as I do have exercise asthma that is actually triggered by exerting myself with the damn things on.

edit on 2-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
a reply to: ketsuko

you think by wearing a mask is taking your freedom away?? lol

lets just take a test shall we, do you pay taxes? if you answer yes then you aren't free, you think that socialized systems takes your freedom away

well do you support the Military?? if you do then you support socialized systems lol

wake up and put the Kool Aid down lol

You are so wrong on so many points that it's actually difficult to find anything in what you wrote to be factual.

You spelled some of the words correctly and I won't penalize your lack of punctuation.

I'd trust you with a crayon but I'm afraid you'd hurt yourself with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join