It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fox News is wondering why it is taking President Trump so long to come out of the White House and get on the helicopter. It's been all fired up and ready for him for 30 minutes.

Probably having to pry him away from something.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is some indication that the president was directly targeted to receive Coronavirus.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fatigue and low grade fever are entirely consistent with COVID symptoms

Correct, but it also points to the fact this isn't going to be an asymptomatic infection for the president. It's also early days. This virus starts driving hard after a week or so, typically. With Prime Minister Boris Johnson it was weeks to the point he had to be taken into ICU.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

My understanding is that you either beat it within the first week or it starts to go serious, and sometimes, there is a lull between the two phases where you think you might be turning that corner.

edit on 2-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

"Around 1 in every 5 people who are infected with COVID-19 develop difficulty in breathing and require hospital care. People who are aged over 60 years, and people who have underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease or hypertension are among those who are at greater risk." - that was from a 5 sec google search not just so opinion i have.

now that isn't going to be the norm for all cases and yes some people will be fine, just like the Flu. but you are kidding yourself if you think that if we just let this go and not do anything we will all be fine and the health care system will be ok. you clearly know nothing about how fragile the health care system in all countries are, even the ones with good systems. you only need to have 25% of doctors come down with it and you are looking at a massive failure, So we need to keep as many people as possible out of hospitals.

I am not insulting you I am pointing out your inability to even make ant form of cognitive thinking towards this, the proof of that america has so many cases and so many deaths compared to all the countries that did the right steps is enough proof to show you that your way of thinking is wrong and dumb. but you just keep on thinking that way.

back on topic though, the president is now being taken to walter reed as precautions. He NEVER wore a mask around people, held rallies, was constantly touching people without gloves and attacked Biden for doing the right thing, HE WAS WRONG and clearly you are just wrong, but you hold onto your beliefs like being wrong is bad thing in this situation. well it's not. I bet for months you laughed at people and countries who did the right thing as most right wing trumpers did, hows that laughing holding up for you, time to have gut check mate and have a long hard look in the mirror about how you process things

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

tell that to Herman cain

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

There is some indication that the president was directly targeted to receive Coronavirus.

Right, give a 74 year old with cognition problems a disease, what could possibly go wrong? He's in Walter Reed now.
edit on 2-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned I'm sure that is what happened. The left doesn't want him reelected and, after the article about Melania today, it's clear he still has enemies in his orbit.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

My understanding is that you either beat it within the first week or it starts to go serious, and sometimes, there is a lull between the two phases where you think you might be turning that corner.

Medical views on this virus are still largely inconclusive. I think it really comes down to age and pre-existing conditions, and the individual. It seems as though the virus is sort of a jackpot as well.... it doesn't hit everybody the same, apparently. There was a 99 year old WW2 vet that survived one infection I believe... I don't know, information is so mixed.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I guess all we have to wait for now is for the power of the president handed over to VP Pence. But the VP was around trump all the time without a mask...uh oh!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

you forget 1 thing, transfer rate for covid is super high and that's why it is regardless of how bad the death rate is, you need to keep the transfer rate down to the absolute minimum.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

this is a whole world thing not just an US thing, stop you like silly

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

this is a whole world thing not just an US thing, stop you like silly

What? You make zero sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Trump openly didn't wear a mask, touched people without gloves, and held open rallies with no social distancing. he only has himself to blame. targeted go and get a cognitive test. you look silly

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Trump openly didn't wear a mask, touched people without gloves, and held open rallies with no social distancing. he only has himself to blame. targeted go and get a cognitive test. you look silly

You underestimate how much he is hated by people like you.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is it possible that this is all 4D chess and trump was right that the Chyna flue actually was a demb hoax like he said and now people will be sympathetic and vote for him.

Fake news just like always....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

tell that to Herman cain

Herman Cain was also battling stage 4 cancer.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You should be afraid to leave your house, because most people behave the same way.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As if anyone can prove one way or the other that wearing a mask or not was all the difference in this. No one can.

Studies show that there is little difference between places with mask mandates and places without in terms of numbers.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Remember, Trump is a germophobe. Now they're reporting that the president is spooked over developing symptoms and that has spurred the move to Walter Reed.

www.google.com...

List of what pops up under simple search for "Trump a germophobe" on Google ... I see even Vanity Fair on the list.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join