It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

The behavior is reminiscent of Lord of the Flies....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump's doctor just stated what medications he is taking now. Zinc.. vitamin D, and some other things.

Also now reporting he has a fever and is getting some kind of experimental therapy. Sorry I only heard it on T.V. while doing other things and can't remember the name of therapy...

ETA: it's called Regeneron - an antibody therapy
edit on 1022020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: DBCowboy

I also noticed the vitriol from then general twitter populace. What a disgrace. If my party of choice acted like that I'd certainly reevaluate where the morals of my people are. I'm not saying Biden is bad or the democrats are bad but the people that gravitate towards that party are very detrimental to the cause. But you know the old saying "when in Rome" and "misery loves company".

Sad state of affairs.

I have republican friends that literally prayed for hillary's death when she was running.
Are you part of that party?

Should you leave the party because some of the members are dumb?
Should a person be judged for the actions of strangers?

I've got hard right Conservative friends and never once did any of them ever wish for Hillary's death. You need new friends.

People on this forum have, personally, I think it's bad mojo to do so, so, not for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump's doctor just stated what medications he is taking now. Zinc.. vitamin D, and some other things.

Also now reporting he has a fever and is getting some kind of experimental therapy. Sorry I only heard it on T.V. while doing other things and can't remember the name of therapy...

Someone is claiming that

during an active infection with SARS-COV 2 the ployclonal antibodies can backfire by activating the complement proteins ( check it, Google it). It's products like C5a and C5b9 can setup an amplified inflammation.

I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on T.V. so I put this out there for anyone with the medical knowledge that may know if this is accurate, obviously they are stating that the antibody treatment may not be a good thing to try.
I did read Regeneron has only been tried on hamsters and monkeys not humans at this point.
edit on 2-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thoughts and prayers for the president.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I hope he makes it without any side effect.
I wonder why he is not being treated with hydrocloraquin (or whatever they were trying to push on everyone)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Thanks for the added info. I did google it but that's all above my head stuff.

Here's the link I looked at about the phase 3 trials (posted just 3 days ago, btw):

Linky to REGN-COV Antibody Cocktail info

I did get out of it that there were 275 (human) patients...so, not much, but not nothing.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
And now he is being taken to Walter Reed.

I'm no Trump fan, but I wish him best.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

President Trump will be in Walter Reed hospital for a few days.

www.statesmanjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They have a suite of offices he will be working out of.
Interesting that he is only a little tired and is still working!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lolz

"Will our chin diapers protect us"!!?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

They have a suite of offices he will be working out of.
Interesting that he is only a little tired and is still working!

The media is at the hospital waiting for marine one to land, to see if President Trump walks into the hospital, or is carried or wheelchaired into the hospital

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
MSM reporting today is very strange.

Be aware something is going on not being "reported" 🤫

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
And now he is being taken to Walter Reed.

I'm no Trump fan, but I wish him best.

Don't have to be to have class.

You got it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: M4ngo
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

The “tolerant” Liberal cult members have a mental illness, it impedes the normal functionality of their brains.
They hate everything including themselves, they have been calling for Trump’s death for almost 4 years now because of a difference in political ideologies.
They are disgusting.

I think a lot of them have been conditioned their entire lives to believe in and practice hate, be judgmental, practice tribalism and closed mindedness, etc... they definitely have a mental condition. Their mental health has been severely compromised from years of conditioning and brain washing.

I think something like psychedelics may be beneficial for them. But it would require their own willingness to want change, and I’m not sure they are even willing to acknowledge that they may be suffering from a mental condition and their mental health is largely at risk for further decline and self-obliviousness.

Well said. I agree, that's why I think it terrifying because they believe their own bs....total denial (Don't Even Know I'm Lying)

It seems there will be no resolution other than war or disaster.

I'll die fighting for sure

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yep, the media camped outside Walter Reed I believe.... though I'm uncertain whether they'll get a chance to see him. Secret Service likely to be stealthy to get him in I think.

Trump to be hospitalized at Walter Reed medical center

Trump has had a fever since Friday morning, a person familiar with the matter said, though the fever remains consistent with the White House's description of "mild symptoms."

Earlier in the afternoon, Trump's physician wrote in a memo he "remains fatigued but in good spirits."
"He's being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we'll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps," Navy Commander Dr. Sean Conley wrote.

Would be curious to see if there's any reports of him walking out into the hospital. Still early day for this virus though.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Fox News is wondering why it is taking President Trump so long to come out of the White House and get on the helicopter. It's been all fired up and ready for him for 30 minutes.
edit on 10/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Fatigue and low grade fever are entirely consistent with COVID symptoms. So is nasal congestion. Nothing about those symptoms suggest anything to be alarmed about as of yet.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join