It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: JAGStorm

Michael Moore thinks Trump could be faking it.

If he is faking it that's a bad strategy.
It shows him as weak, not a good move before elections.

Unlikely though if he plows right trough covid without problems I guess it could help him. Because lets face it Biden wouldnt you can see how frail he is when he was on stage. His push up days are long gone.

The weird thing is that the most frail people I know have not caught it, but some people I consider young & robust have died.

Hide.

Hide far under your bed because that COVID ... it is out to get you.

Sometimes I want to hide thinking about my 15 friends that have died.
Most of them were young, under 50.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Has anyone thought for a second that it is Pence that wants him out?

His faithful lapdog wielding the knife ?
That would be sub-zero cool.

"Infamy infamy they've all got it infamy !"

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Due to COVID? Where do you live and whatever you and your friends are doing is not good.

(post by GoShredAK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Boris Johnson, who almost died of covid-19, wishes Trump a ‘speedy recovery’

LONDON — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Friday joined a global chorus in wishing President Trump and the first lady a "speedy recovery" from the coronavirus.

And if any world leader knows, intimately, what the virus can do, it is Johnson, whose medical odyssey saw him near death in an ICU, where, he confessed later, it “could have gone either way.”

Until Trump’s positive test, Johnson was the most famous world leader to be stricken.

Like Trump, Johnson was overweight, making him more vulnerable.

Like Trump, Johnson played down the threat of the pandemic, at least initially. He resisted early calls for a lockdown and boasted that he shook hands with people at a hospital.

The prime minister was stricken in March, as coronavirus cases were rising exponentially in Britain. He announced his diagnosis on March 27, and then spent 10 days ravaged by fever, self-isolated in an apartment at 10 Downing Street.

He's "fine"?

Boris Johnson is urged to take action on 'long Covid' and formally recognise debilitating side effects of the disease that can last for MONTHS after recovery

MPs have called for the Government to 'urgently' address long Covid

The group said it had heard 'incredibly moving and concerning' testimonials

Hundreds of British people say they have suffered long-term symptoms

Some had been fit and healthy before they were struck with the coronavirus

Matt Hancock admitted he is 'worried' about Covid-19 plaguing people

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And then we have nut bag Pelosi over here like

“This is tragic. It’s very sad. But it also is something that, again, going into crowds unmasked and all the rest was sort of a brazen invitation for something like this to happen,”

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

And then we have nut bag Pelosi over here like

“This is tragic. It’s very sad. But it also is something that, again, going into crowds unmasked and all the rest was sort of a brazen invitation for something like this to happen,”

I think she is confused as the reason Trump at times didn't wear a mask was because he was tested EVERY DAY... Those around him wore theirs, so her post doesn't even make sense since wearing the mask is not to protect yourself, but to protect others from YOU...

edit on 2-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: M4ngo
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

The “tolerant” Liberal cult members have a mental illness, it impedes the normal functionality of their brains.
They hate everything including themselves, they have been calling for Trump’s death for almost 4 years now because of a difference in political ideologies.
They are disgusting.

I think a lot of them have been conditioned their entire lives to believe in and practice hate, be judgmental, practice tribalism and closed mindedness, etc... they definitely have a mental condition. Their mental health has been severely compromised from years of conditioning and brain washing.

I think something like psychedelics may be beneficial for them. But it would require their own willingness to want change, and I’m not sure they are even willing to acknowledge that they may be suffering from a mental condition and their mental health is largely at risk for further decline and self-obliviousness.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
a reply to: LSU2018

and again 1 i disagree and i have the proof to back it up and your tactic of I'm taking my bat and ball home because I don't like that I might be wrong, shows how blinded you are

secondly and I have said this all along, it's not about the deaths as tragic as they are. it's about making sure the health system doesn't get overloaded and crashes. then you'l have a social break down, that will be much worse then 200k dead

and again to prove you wrong, this isn't just an america thing, believe all the conspiracies about the virus all you like but the whole world shut down not just america, it's real, it kills people, get over it and do the right thing, if america had done the right thing in the first place you would be well past this BS that is still happening now. but no you were too busy screaming it's not that bad and it will go away and i have my rights damn it, get over yourself lol it's tragic and sad how stupid you really are

Most of the people who get it end up sitting at home for two weeks feeling like they're not even sick. No hospital will be overloaded, no healthcare system will be overloaded. If you test positive, you literally get sent home for two weeks while you recuperate. I've never called the virus a conspiracy, it's equivalent to the flu or perhaps just the common cold and in most cases, equivalent to a day of allergies and 13 days of feeling great. Your insults are as unimpressive as your literature skills.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Face diaper,that's a good one.I seem to remember watching a
video where a man used a maxi pad as a mask.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Has anyone thought for a second that it is Pence that wants him out?

His faithful lapdog wielding the knife ?
That would be sub-zero cool.

"Infamy infamy they've all got it infamy !"

“Et tu Pence?”

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The way the left has been celebrating this is disgusting.

You can argue the right would be doing the same thing if Biden got it.

But isn't the left supposed to be morally superior to the right?

They've been working overtime the last 4 years to prove they absolutely are NOT. This might be the capstone.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I can't hide under my bed,the dust bunnies will get me!

link   
Of course, I don't see anyone concerned about the real victim in all this:

the coronvirus's image.

I mean think about it. So far, it had avoided all associations with Trump, and now it's confirmed. COVID and Trump are tied together.

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I can't hide under my bed,the dust bunnies will get me!

I have cats ... there might be worse things, like sentient hairballs under mine.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I did some quick math and assuming you have 1,000 friends, your chances knowing 15 that died from COVID are about
one in ten million

or you are a complete liar just trying to spread fear.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: M4ngo
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

The “tolerant” Liberal cult members have a mental illness, it impedes the normal functionality of their brains.
They hate everything including themselves, they have been calling for Trump’s death for almost 4 years now because of a difference in political ideologies.
They are disgusting.

Facts 💯

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

An abnormally large number of friends, friends with really bad comorbidities, lots of really elderly friends, friends in places like Wuhan, Italy, Mexico, Iran, others with sky-high death tolls, or hit a prime genetic cluster in her friends (family in Jersey that was nearly wiped out comes to mind), won the odds lottery in a bad way ...

edit on 2-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So, if Trump kicks this with no problem, can we ban WHO from the US and get back to normal and punish the elected that helped aggravate all this and if Trump does die, can we burn down the white house with congress inside?

That should cover left and right "mentalists"

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

I did some quick math and assuming you have 1,000 friends, your chances knowing 15 that died from COVID are about
one in ten million

or you are a complete liar just trying to spread fear.

I had the same reaction.

Suspiciously sounds like the gun control nuts that pretend they're a gun owner and completely overexaggerate their claims trying to get credibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join