It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

so you are saying that south Korea and Taiwan did the wrong thing in the measures they took and america did the right thing

pull the other one mate it plays jingle bells

I remember when this first happened I had a debate with some right wing idiot about how I had said just washing your hands won't stop the spread and they were adamant that it was the best way to protect you. you are basically saying why take any precautions because you most likely won't die from it

yeh tell me how sweden did again at protecting their elderly with that stratey?? Sh it they die sh it, if you put all the precautions together they work and save the health care system from being over loaded. america telling the rest of the world how corona virus should be dealt with is nothing but laughable

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL. I'm flattered, even though you associated me with that numpty Sandler.

Wait, you're telling me that B-i-l-l-y M-a-d-i-s-o-n doesn't spell AugustusMasonicus?

That Tom Cullen's full of #, man.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh,like that guy jogging through the town in that movie Mooseport?

Jogging naked is problematic for me..the schwing keeps knocking over pedestrians.

You need some Irish in your blood... My Irish buddy says he can touch every part of a tuna can except the bottom. The Irish curse he calls it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
MSM and Democrats taking no prisoners ! 😷🥶

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: DBCowboy

I also noticed the vitriol from then general twitter populace. What a disgrace. If my party of choice acted like that I'd certainly reevaluate where the morals of my people are. I'm not saying Biden is bad or the democrats are bad but the people that gravitate towards that party are very detrimental to the cause. But you know the old saying "when in Rome" and "misery loves company".

Sad state of affairs.

Remember how vile and disgusting the comments were when a few democrat leaders died this year? And when Ginsberg died this year?

Yeah neither do I. There are a few out there who get vicious, but most of us wish them Godspeed. But we also don't act like children, so there you go.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I went jogging once.

lolz jk

Are the Trumps still alive?

Just checking. . . .

I think they should be reanimating into zombies any second now. That is how this COVID stuff works right? Saw it on a movie last night ...

Remember when Biden said he had a plan to stop the upcoming zombie apocalypse?

May 2014, Pentagon Has Plan to Stop Zombie Apocalypse

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Other thread closed so directed to go here and post this off topic here. That thread was called "Let's have this thread for any news that is negative about the president and his wife"

I wanted to post this there, seems that if Melania gets pissed about having to do Decorating for Christmas in the Whitehouse and swore in a leaked tape, she is an evil woman.

www.yahoo.com...

I guess when you become a first lady you are not allowed to complain about being stuck organizing the layout of decorating a huge building. My wife would have come right out and told them to hire someone and if she was told she had to do it, she would have told them where to stick it. Most people aren't very enthused about decorating much at Christmas but are forced by society to do it....kind of stupid sounding to me. When you are young, you tend to want to please others in society, the older you get, usually you get more confident and say why am I working to please people who don't even want to do this in the first place. It is like saying everyone has to be inconvenienced because you are inconvenienced. I thought it was going to end when the kids grew up and moved out....No chance in hell, the kids want us to decorate so we look appropriate when their kids come over for Christmas Dinner.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Trump just got the Covid survivor vote.
Biden will retain the Covid non-survivor vote.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, I didn't want to plan my wedding, so husband and I did a small private ceremony with preacher and a few friends and family.

I was thinking I could and then mom and mother-in-law got involved, and I said "peace out". I am thinking the White House thing would be similar for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

I'm not gonna argue with you man, all I can tell you is that 12,000 have died strictly because of the coronavirus. All others would have died just from the common cold with the conditions they had. We can't live in fear our whole lives. People in biohazard suits catch this virus, how is a mask going to stop anything? You're either gonna get it or you're not, just like the cold and just like the flu.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What's going to be hilarious is watching Trump and his team recover without a vaccine or with the one he originally suggested on TV. One more kick between the legs of democrats!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
What's going to be hilarious is watching Trump and his team recover without a vaccine or with the one he originally suggested on TV. One more kick between the legs of democrats!

"My fellow Americans...FLOTUS and I just beat the CHYNA VIRUS...and, together, so will we all!"

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"My fellow Americans...FLOTUS and I just beat the CHYNA VIRUS...and, together, so will we all!"

The NBA: "Curses! Foiled again!"

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

and again 1 i disagree and i have the proof to back it up and your tactic of I'm taking my bat and ball home because I don't like that I might be wrong, shows how blinded you are

secondly and I have said this all along, it's not about the deaths as tragic as they are. it's about making sure the health system doesn't get overloaded and crashes. then you'l have a social break down, that will be much worse then 200k dead

and again to prove you wrong, this isn't just an america thing, believe all the conspiracies about the virus all you like but the whole world shut down not just america, it's real, it kills people, get over it and do the right thing, if america had done the right thing in the first place you would be well past this BS that is still happening now. but no you were too busy screaming it's not that bad and it will go away and i have my rights damn it, get over yourself lol it's tragic and sad how stupid you really are

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

This didn't start with the Orange man for gods sake. Live in a red state where kids have been telling my son how Evil Obama and Michelle were for years.. This ain't new.. And it didn't start with liberals.. This is social media related and all are culpable... But this echo chamber won't admit it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Trump just got the Covid survivor vote.
Biden will retain the Covid non-survivor vote.

So Trump ends up be asymptomatic and Biden is still on the hook to get it bad most likely, so maybe a new election message is " Vote Trump the COVID-19 survivor to guarantee 4 more years"

edit on 2-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Try to cram that BS to people who have lost loved ones. I see dibble like this and just say ... Yup you have lost the point.

Within two miles of me we lost two teachers within a week of school opening. And they were in their 30's.. But ya.. This thing doesn't kill anyone.

And before you start.. Haven't ever lost a teacher in their 30's to flu. Attitudes like this is why our country is messed up.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If Trump just brushes this off, I think it shows how crazy people are acting about COVID.

He will have the best doctors since he's pres, but he still fits the bill for vulnerable people...

We will see, 2020 isn't showing any signs of holding back curve balls though, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Were they in their 30s AND fat as hell? Because those are the people who are typically dying in those age groups.
edit on 10 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

This didn't start with the Orange man for gods sake. Live in a red state where kids have been telling my son how Evil Obama and Michelle were for years.. This ain't new.. And it didn't start with liberals.. This is social media related and all are culpable... But this echo chamber won't admit it.

I guess no ones remembers the Black riots under Obama, or the rise of ANTIFA, the occupy Wall street anarchists....and so on...

The only difference is the privilege White woke left have taken over BLM to push the Blacks right out of it...geez.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join