It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: frogs453

That's not real, lol.

Yes now verified fake! I would delete it if I could. Apologies, I usually can verify quickly.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Wait, are you implying he was Meathead from All in the Family?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That was clever, I give you that.

Thanks, I'm usually only good for two things, nothing and s***, although every once in awhile I make a funny.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

LOL. I'm flattered, even though you associated me with that numpty Sandler.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh,like that guy jogging through the town in that movie Mooseport?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Oh,like that guy jogging through the town in that movie Mooseport?

Jogging naked is problematic for me..the schwing keeps knocking over pedestrians.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So by your stupid arguing point so long as the person has it, it's ok to attack them lol, which goes against your first argument that you can't believe how the left is acting

that makes you stupid and your argument null invoid

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I also noticed the vitriol from then general twitter populace. What a disgrace. If my party of choice acted like that I'd certainly reevaluate where the morals of my people are. I'm not saying Biden is bad or the democrats are bad but the people that gravitate towards that party are very detrimental to the cause. But you know the old saying "when in Rome" and "misery loves company".

Sad state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I went jogging once.

lolz jk

Are the Trumps still alive?

Just checking. . . .

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: M4ngo
I am seeing people who hate Trump make fun of and ridicule him for contracting this virus. Where has everyone’s compassion gone? I thought the Left glorified themselves for being the “Compassion Party?” I’m also seeing people of hatred claim Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.” That is simply not true and has been debunked ad nauseam. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax. This is a new low. When are we going to learn love and forgiveness is the only way forward? People of hatred (particularly people of the Left at the moment even though it is not confined to any one group) are still living like tribesmen. Tribalism is an antiquated and barbaric way of living. We need to be better than this if we expect our species to move forward and our consciousness to evolve in the right direction.

I'm sorry but Naaw!!! while I'm not ready to piss on his grave , I'm gonna pretend I feel for him????..., that would be the height of personal hypocrisy , he Is cruel and filled with contempt for others whom he believed is beneath him, he mocked ppl with broken bodies all the time, and no it's not because he is a Republican or conservative, he is special like that .

So you’re going to resort to continued practice of tribalism? Living in hatred? Not practicing compassion, love and forgiveness? But continued practice of tribalism—an antiquated, immature and barbaric way of life.

I forgive you.

Not even, I don't hate Ppl who disagree with me , even of the so-called other "tribe" so don't look for me to be canonized, I'm not a turn the other cheek kinda guy, not certain if I truly hate Trump or just have an intense dislike of him,
edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I really had something cute to post here but...

To the OP,I am sorry I helped to derail your thread.
When I'm around the 3 idiots I just can't help myself,
I keep falling for their tricks and traps.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I went jogging once.

lolz jk

Are the Trumps still alive?

Just checking. . . .

I think they should be reanimating into zombies any second now. That is how this COVID stuff works right? Saw it on a movie last night ...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Then either you have never felt anything but hate or you've never felt true hatred.

As someone who actually experienced true hatred once, you'd know.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here's some more tolerant and compassionate lefties trying to dig the president's grave so they can dance on it.

Both blue checks and regular folks.

Despicable pieces of sh!t.

In a now-deleted tweet, a former national spokeswoman for the Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, Zara Rahim, also joined in: Its been against my moral identity to Tweet this for the past 4 years, but, I hope he dies.

She is still butthurt that her Queen Hillary lost the election, so she hopes Trump dies.
The funny thing is her “moral identity” is sh!t just for having any connection to Clinton.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Aw, Mama...You PROMISED me you'd never post those pics.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I just think there are a lot of people out there who have never learned how to be anything other than miserable, no matter what personal ideology they embrace.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Spider879

Then either you have never felt anything but hate or you've never felt true hatred.

As someone who actually experienced true hatred once, you'd know.

I guess it's the latter, perhaps anger is more apt then.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

But,they are your baby pictures and you look so cute.
I did it again and my coffee cup is empty...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

To the OP,I am sorry I helped to derail your thread.
When I'm around the 3 idiots I just can't help myself,
I keep falling for their tricks and traps.

Don’t worry about it, the “morally superior” trolls are the ones trying to derail it.
The idiots can’t help themselves because they are, after all....just idiots.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

a reply to: frogs453

That's not real, lol.

Yes now verified fake! I would delete it if I could. Apologies, I usually can verify quickly.

The misuse of grammar and the fact that Trump would never ask for a donation if he was sick, gave it away.

It's not your fault though, most of us get caught up posting something fake here and there.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join