It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

People who wear masks and gloves everywhere get it, too. Wearing a mask isn't really a preventative measure. I haven't worn a mask or missed a day of work since the virus came along and I still don't have it. I don't take it serious, the only difference is that I don't get near old people who are sickly. In 94% of the deaths related to covid, it was barely a factor.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
If you think this is new, I think you didn't see any of the right wing meme's that would flow about Michelle Obama that hammered her being black, ugly, fat.

And a dude. A big mannish dude. Not that Manlania is a looker with her butter face.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here's some more tolerant and compassionate lefties trying to dig the president's grave so they can dance on it.

Both blue checks and regular folks.

Yeah there you go.
Fine examples of the mental illness ravaged cult.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
I've never seen him without his shirt on...

The only thing worse than Trumpy Bear is Trumpy bare.

That was clever, I give you that.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think trump is faking the china virus because he doesn't want to debate Biden again after that last debacle.
Now he has an excuse.

Lol, he only lost in the eyes of anti-Trumpers. Most say they both lost or did terrible, but Biden was caught up in lies, even CNN admitted it. I'd say Trump won that debate.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Like I said I hadn't seen any negative comments BUT first I will say I think if you say dumb # like that you're an idiot. SECOND do you think for one second if Biden had gotten it that trump in his own special way wouldn't be tearing down Biden on twitter, he would and you're blind if you think he wouldn't. That's not justification for those types of comments just think you are a hypocrite for pointing it out

I know this is a conspiracy site but I am finding it hard to believe that trump getting corona virus is nothing but a strategy, the presidency is bigger than that and if pence gets it as well which he still might test positive. then Pelosi takes over as president under a 25th amendment is put in place ofcourse only temporary but you really think that trump is going to even take the slightest risk that happens, i doubt it

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
That was clever, I give you that.

Thanks, I'm usually only good for two things, nothing and s***, although every once in awhile I make a funny.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Right... He manipulates everyone except radical leftists that have been manipulated by democrats their entire lives. LOL!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who all can honestly say that they look good naked?

If I should get an off topic it's because I keep falling
into Augustus' traps...
edit on 2-10-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol so your telling me that no one on here has said Biden has dementia. GTFO with your hypocritical BS

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I know I do, I'm buff.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

That's not real, lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You are aware the odds of death from this thing start with a zero in almost every category followed by a decimal, and then for most every category again go on to add at least one more zero and in some cases even another zero or two before adding meaty numbers to your chance of death?

You don't start stacking your odds into something substantial until you get very old or start stacking multiple health conditions, but by then the flu becomes a major health issue for you too every year.

"Oh noes ... I have a 0.01% chance of dying from the COVID!"

That's not even 1 out of every 100 people. Could it kill you? Sure, but you could also crash your car and die too.

My point is that they are treating the vast majority of the population as if we are nearing 80 with diabetes, cardiac failure, and are all recovering from cancer with compromised immune systems.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just after the Debate! they get Cov19 !!!!!!
they got attack't.

link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

I won't disparage any of you leftists that want Trump to die or the leftist that tweets about lining up all the rest of us up against a wall and shooting us.

It's free expression and quite honestly, refreshing to finally see some honesty from the vile and evil left.

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Moi.
Just ask my neighbors when I walk my dog.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Moi.
Just ask my neighbors when I walk my dog.

Truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol so your telling me that no one on here has said Biden has dementia. GTFO with your hypocritical BS

That’s a cool story bruh, but Joe most likely has the beginning stages of it.
And it’s a very far cry from wishing death on him.
So you GTFO with your bullsh!t.

link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Meh, I never looked good naked, not even when I was a track athlete.

link   

But...you are building up all of that muscle between your
ears.How does that make the rest "buff"?

On topic...I am hoping for a quick recovery to Trump and
his wife.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join