It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and first lady about to quarantine, as of now.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Trump and first lady about to quarantine, as of now. Presumably they have been tested for COVID-19, and are awaiting a result after a very close aide, Hope Hicks tested positive.
Nobody want's this virus at their door, so let's hope that this is something fairly isolated in the White house.

Just lifted this link to, 'The Guardian' which has only been posted there a very short while ago, as the news itself is very recent.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 1-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hope they escape it. I can’t imagine Trump rested though. It might be just what he needs, some rest right before this last run up to the election. He’s been going hardcore for a good stretch.

Here is a source: Link
edit on 1-10-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

A joke right?

Read between the lines.

Did you watch that painful debate?

EVERYONE’s been played! To use the phrase:

Plandemic is an understatement beyond magnificent proportions.

link   

DB BS
edit on 1-10-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

link   

Seriously? Just until they get tested I imagine? As quarantining takes 2 weeks I believe, as average incubation of virus.

As much as I don't like Trump, I wish him not to be unfortunate enough to get this virus. It's absolutely terrible....

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
How close would the president have to be to Hope Hicks to get this virus??

The s ource guys.... The Guardian.. one of the sources. OP you may wanna add this or some source in otherwise you may get removed??

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Quarantine is a GOOD thing. The President can focus on getting the DOJ to release Biden bombshells!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
twitter.com...

If the President and First Lady's Corona test comes back negative, they can un-quarantine. (But I'd like for President Trump to stay quarantined...focus on exposing Biden's past crimes.)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Since this isn't the 'Pit, I'll be polite and wish that Hope Hicks along with anyone else makes a speedy recovery.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

A joke right?

Read between the lines.

Did you watch that painful debate?

EVERYONE’s been played! To use the phrase:

Plandemic is an understatement beyond magnificent proportions.

FFS,
do you think I'm stupid, nevertheless, that's all the info that is available at this time, so hold that quarter as yet...and not propound the perceived obvious at this time.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

General guidance ( CDC / WHO ) ...Being within 6ft for 15 minutes or more.
Hope Hicks travelled on marine 1 and airforce 1 with trump this week. Also present Kushner / Miller and others.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
apparently there's a drug out there, that when taken with zinc n stuff, kills da Rona.

Pass it on.........

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
oh did someone miss their hydroxychloroquine intake?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
apparently there's a drug out there, that when taken with zinc n stuff, kills da Rona.

Pass it on.........

President Trump was (still is?) taking Hydroxychloroquine as a Corona preventative.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They will be quarantined about four days unless they test positive. Unless the disease hits Trump pretty hard, he will keep up his campaigning. Hope probably will not get fired, even if you take lots of precautions you can still get the virus, but the virus is not covid 19 until it gets way out of hand and meets certain criteria. Most people with minor symptoms have the virus and not covid19 from what I have read, you do not need to get covid19...or really sick...to get immunity either.

We will have to wait and see what happens I suppose, the vast majority of people who get this virus do not have it develop to covid 19

If I had to quarantine, I sure wouldn't mind being stuck with her quarantining.
I think her accent is interesting and she seems like a decent person. If she is stuck with Don in the presidential suite for two weeks, she may go nuts and off him. But Democrats would scramble to buy her book when she writes it.
edit on 1-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well pay attention to twitter if Trump stops tweeting for more then a few hours he is sick if more then a day he is really sick .

As for if he does well the man refuses to ware a mask unless pushed relying on being far enough away from who ever may have it .
Trump this is the third time now Trump has gotten close to someone with it .
He will have no one to blame but him self if he comes down with it and just maybe his followers will Finely relies any Virus even a cold is not a game .
I'm sure of one thing the man has the best health care . The kind we all should have every mint of every day so he will be ok .
Besides it would take more then a virus to slow him down for even a few hours lol .

edit on 1-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: Southern Guardian

General guidance ( CDC / WHO ) ...Being within 6ft for 15 minutes or more.
Hope Hicks travelled on marine 1 and airforce 1 with trump this week. Also present Kushner / Miller and others.

Very general,

I can tell you now that those tiny particles are a heap longer in drift than the social distancing protocol, and I'm pretty sure that some guys other than me have a good idea too...and that a fancy lab experiment wasn't neccessarily that fancy, except that it cost a deal more because it was done in a lab.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Cover story for Red October.....time to hunker down.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We hopefully he'll rinse with the proven disinfection to kill the virus. Made in the human body Hydrogen peroxide and viral infections

As a starting dose to test, we propose two puffs (about 0.28 ml) of 1.5% H2O2 nasal spray into each nostril two times daily combined with a mouth wash and gargling for 1 min with a 3% H2O2 solution two times daily.

<<   2  3 >>

join