It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitalists To Be First People Lined Up Against The Wall And Shot In Revolution Tweet Ex Twitter CEO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Are you a capitalist who will attempt to separate society from business?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: burntheships

capitalists who think you can separate society from business

Do you know what this means?

What it means to me, and what it means to these
communist Marxist carcasses, two different things.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If you believe in profit above all, then you are against his statement, if you believe capitalism as a way of building capital to better a society you are in favor of that statement.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
"Bend the knee to the temple of woke or we will execute you" only makes for an easier Trump win.

And likely will helo streamline the hearings about social media.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh, how very black and white of you.

And if I don't quite fit into your little blurb box?

This is a large part of how we arrived at this point
of no return. I remember when it was the lefties
screaming about all of the gray areas, and no one
can define someone else's ideology.

There should be at least as many definitions
of a capitalist as there are genders.

About 52 and counting.

link   

If you believe in profit above all, then you are against his statement, if you believe capitalism as a way of building capital to better a society you are in favor of that statement.

So you get to define appropriate capitalism now?

Acceptable capitalism?

How authoritarian of you!

link   

Im believe in the latter, but in no way support this asshole. Hes going to get folks killed.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I am a capitalist. The rest is a subjective requirement at best that has as its only purpose to focus on those who will not obey orders.

I'm not exactly good at taking orders.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Friedman economics calls for profit above all, that greed is good. Many, many economists agree with this. And has built a monster of a machine that created the neo - liberal agenda.

If you believe that capitalism has a moral compass, then you will think of a model where people, a working economy, will not only pursue profits, but pursue profits for the better of their society, as Adam Smith, AND KARL MARX pointed out that free markets should work for EVERYONE and wealth should not be hoarded.

nice try, your virtue signaling is pathetic.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Then you define capitalism.

It's quite simple, private ownership of goods and property. You're either against your neighbor and want to take everything they have, or you're living beside your neighbor and allow them to work with you when needed and share capital and labor to both win.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But, you still won't exploit your workforce, or destroy your competition with violence right?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's quite simple, private ownership of goods and property. You're either against your neighbor and want to take everything they have, or you're living beside your neighbor and allow them to work with you when needed and share capital and labor to both win.

How can you take everything your neighbor has unless somebody else pays for it ? 🤓

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

The rest is subjective bullsh#t meant to manipulate and control.

Again, how authoritarian.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

twitter.com...

Here you go.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Oh, are you confused!

I own my home. It is mine. I will do with it as I wish, and anyone else who wishes to challenge me on that be damned. My neighbor owns his property. He does with it as he wishes. He would likely make the same statement I just did. I am under no obligation to "share" (read: give) what I have with him, and he has no obligation to do so with me. What's mine is mine; what's his is his. But I do not want that which is his: his property, his home, his car, his tools... I can acquire things I want without wanting to take from others.

I suppose you cannot. A shame.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What? The idea of capitalism goes beyond money. Are you being difficult of naive?

Making a labor driven contract to build, I don't know a fence, is capitalism.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

But, you still won't exploit your workforce, or destroy your competition with violence right?

Define "exploit." If I hire someone, yes, I want to get the most service for the least cost to me. So do you, if you are honest. Is that "exploitation"?

Not sure what violence you are referring to. The only real violence I see are by those who are anti-capitalism.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You only have property rights because someone allows you do. What's stopping your neighbor from killing you and your family and taking your property?

You must has a good standing with them, or in your case since you are cowering behind laws (Created by, your neighbors I guess, other people, the society you live in). That's called not separating business from society. You live in a society, where people making contracts of all forms to live in harmony.

If you want to be a king, you go take it. You go kill your neighbor, or perhaps they will before you do.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Profit above all is called "fiduciary responsibility" and its the law.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The last vestige of a pure capitalist is to not resort to violence to get what they want.
Exploitation is quite simple, you either give back to your worker, or you don't. Just don't be surprised when guys like Mr Twitter man make bold statements if you take advantage of your workforce.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join