It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden 2nd Debate Moderator is a Big Fat Democrat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The only way this could be better is if Rachel Maddow gets to kick him in the nuts every time he tries to answer.

You want Maddow to have your baby...don't lie...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
You want Maddow to have your baby...don't lie...

I don't raise babies so other people can eat them, let her find her own adrenochrome.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't raise babies so other people can eat them, let her find her own adrenochrome.

I'm pretty sure Biden is on weekly 8 year-old version blood transfusions... Its all the rage for the liberals these days.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

🤣🤣 LOL 🤣🤣

C-SPAN suspends Scully after he admits to lie about hack

C-SPAN suspended its political editor Steve Scully indefinitely Thursday after he admitted to lying about his Twitter feed being hacked when he was confronted about a questionable exchange with former Trump aide Anthony Scaramucci.

The news came on the day of what was supposed to be a career highlight for the 30-year C-SPAN veteran. Scully was to moderate the second debate between President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden, which was canceled after Trump would not agree to a virtual format because of his COVID-19 diagnosis.

A week ago, after Trump had criticized him as a “never Trumper," Scully tweeted “@Scaramucci should I respond to Trump.” Scaramucci, a former Trump communications director and now a critic of the president, advised Scully to ignore him.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder who the next debate moderator will be? Maybe Whoopi Goldberg?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder who the next debate moderator will be? Maybe Whoopi Goldberg?

I highly recommend hiring Dana Scully to replace Steve Scully. I'm sure she would do a great job. It could be a new, special episode of the X-Files.

edit on 15-10-2020 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join