It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthless Joe Biden: Why Hunter Is Fair Game

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
In what the media and my Democrat friends/family members (with whom I, until fairly recently, shared political opinions), are trying to make into a moment of poignancy during the train wreck of the event we called a Presidential Debate, Joe Biden looked directly into the camera and said, “My son, like a lot of people, like a lot of people you know at home, had a drug problem. He’s overtaken it. He’s fixed it. He’s worked on it. And I’m proud of him.”

This truly would be a remark that should garner sympathy and compassion, and had it been uttered by almost any other person on the planet (there are always exceptions), it would have had mine. However, knowing what we do about Joe Biden’s track record addressing drugs and drafting legislation to incarcerate drug users for extended periods of time, his appeals of sympathy for his own son are met with a stony “No” from me.

On behalf of the innumerable poor Americans whose families were ripped apart and destroyed in the more than two decades that your crime laws ravaged minority America (statistics coming), I decline to sympathize for Hunter’s highly privileged addiction. Rather than receiving jail time (and I DO NOT support jail time for drug users), your son got his charges dropped and got nicely let go of the Navy and got some really cushy jobs which I’d happily take now that I’ve been laid off (thanks, COVID). I would do the work for a tiny fraction of what Hunter was paid (unless they wanted me to do corrupt, illegal stuff). I don’t begrudge Hunter’s success, I am outraged though at his dad’s role in demolishing the lives of so many people for doing just what his son did, just what he’s demanding sympathy for now.

So, to retort to Joe’s quote, yes, many of us do know addicts AT HOME (like your son), but many more of us (the poor Americans, that is--and majority black--see the ACLU link below) know addicts in PRISON, incarcerated, in the system FOREVER thanks to you.
For this reason, Hunter Biden is absolutely fair game. Joe should own up to this glaring hypocrisy and nepotism. He’ll never be able to give back the lives he stole, but with an honest self examination, critique, and analysis, he might have the opportunity to make real change for the future. I won’t hold my breath though.

Sources:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Crime_Control_Act_of_1984
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden
Read this to see the brutal effects of Biden's drug laws:
www.aclu.org/other/cracks-system-20-years-unjust-federal- crack-coc aine-law
www.vox.com/policy-and-polit ics/2019/4/25/18282870/joe-biden-criminal-justice-war-on-drugs-mass-incarceration
www.washingtonpost.com/busines s/2020/09/30/trumps-attack-hunter-biden-underscores-harmful-stigma-addiction/

edit on 1-10-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Of course he’s fair game, if Joe didn’t want him involved he shouldn’t have gotten him that fake job in Ukraine, or taken him to China for those pay offs, or facilitated pay offs from Russian politicians.

Sorry, you don’t get to do all that and then claim bringing it up is off limits.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Drug addicts with zero experience in the industry...are always at the top of the list for high-paying board positions of Ukrainian energy companies.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Drug addicts with zero experience in the industry...are always at the top of the list for high-paying board positions of Ukrainian energy companies.

What? Hunter had a lot of energy when he was doing what he did.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe it was a high scale work release program?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What? Hunter had a lot of energy when he was doing what he did.

Good point. Hunter also speaks fluent Ukrainian hooker too.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Good point. Hunter also speaks fluent Ukrainian hooker too.

I don't.

Hungarian yes, Ukrainian, no.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Do we know how the Navy discharged him? Did he get an Honorable Discharge? What was the reason listed for his discharge? Did the Navy acknowledge his criminal drug charges or pretend they didn’t happen? I’m truly curious about this. I served in the Navy, and know first-hand that anyone who was caught using drugs, through a piss test or by being outed through civilian drug charges, was booted out promptly with a Dishonorable Discharge, after (the Navy) lodging its own charges in the military court.

edit on 1-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't cha just love how Biden's eyes bulge and change from Blue to Black when he gets mad about Hunter being attacked?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Do we know how the Navy discharged him? Did he get an Honorable Discharge? What was the reason listed for his discharge? Did the Navy acknowledge his criminal drug charges or pretend they didn’t happen?

It was definitely over his positive test for blow. I believe it was listed as general discharge but I'm sure daddy's position didn't factor into not getting a dishonorable for getting tossed from the world's greatest navy for hitting the powder.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was in the Navy as well. One thing I disliked about the Navy was the way that things were handled for people with connections. I watched one guy walk away from something that he should have been hung for, because, of who his family was and I watched another guy get slammed for a minor violation because they needed to make an example. I mean how do you get on the list for Admiral after you shot down an Air Force aircraft?
edit on 1-10-2020 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Do we know how the Navy discharged him? Did he get an Honorable Discharge? What was the reason listed for his discharge? Did the Navy acknowledge his criminal drug charges or pretend they didn’t happen? I’m truly curious about this. I served in the Navy, and know first-hand that anyone who was caught using drugs, through a piss test or by being outed through civilian drug charges, was booted out promptly with a Dishonorable Discharge, after (the Navy) lodging its own charges in the military court.

Tested positive for Cocaine use.
They call it an "Administrative Discharge" which includes DD...but is nomenclature which carries less embarrassment.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The reason Hunter has a drug problem is because Joe provided him with everything. I bet he bailed him out of any troubles he ever had and Hunter learned that dad will save him.

As for Hunter “fixed it”, an addict is never fixed. They have that fight the rest of their life. That response alone let’s me know how clueless Joe is of the situation.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Awesome. Like I said, I'd be happy to take that position, for a fraction of what Hunter was paid. Looks like I'm qualified, too.

to all the great comments so far!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Rather than receiving jail time (and I DO NOT support jail time for drug users), your son got his charges dropped and got nicely let go of the Navy and got some really cushy jobs which I’d happily take now that I’ve been laid off (thanks, COVID). I would do the work for a tiny fraction of what Hunter was paid (unless they wanted me to do corrupt, illegal stuff). I don’t begrudge Hunter’s success, I am outraged though at his dad’s role in demolishing the lives of so many people for doing just what his son did, just what he’s demanding sympathy for now.

Did Joe Biden help his son out before or after he played a role in draconian drug legislation?

That’s an important distinction. If before or during, than you’re right. If it was after, then it seems Joe may have learned something.

Saying that nepotism and special treatment from Joe Biden towards his son is one of the things that puts you in the Donald Trump camp, reeks of being disingenuous. Because no matter what Joe Biden has done for his sons it will never hold a candle to the special treatment and nepotism that Donald Trump has for his.

If it really is special treatment you’re talking about, and you’re being genuine.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

The reason Hunter has a drug problem is because Joe provided him with everything. I bet he bailed him out of any troubles he ever had and Hunter learned that dad will save him.

As for Hunter “fixed it”, an addict is never fixed. They have that fight the rest of their life. That response alone let’s me know how clueless Joe is of the situation.

This fact actually brings into question Biden's viability as President. If he can bend the rules in the Navy for Hinter What else would he do if Hunter got his teat in a wringer again. Far fetched maybe, but seem to remember the Left's pundits taking the same about Trump and Stormy Daniels situation. Is the potential there for the Russians to trap Hunter high on Peruvian marching powder with a dead Ukrainian hooker and blackmail Biden. Inquiring minds want to know, past history shows it's likely.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't have anything against Hunter personally. Or Joe for that matter. I do have a serious issue with the stupidly gigantic, monstrously huge, epic double standard that we see in all this. Even the lefties are largely afraid to comment on these topics. At least those with scruples. Having other nations giving money and favor to the Vice President of the United States son, while he was Vice President, is a big thing. Finding all this out after the fact is a big thing. But having that same guy now running for PRESIDENT, and ignoring all that, is the kind of wrong that involved blow torches, midgets, sand, and chocolate macaroons. At the bare ass minimum, it should be discussed. But because the MSM controls thought, everyone who is under their spell is an idiot #tard with no moral compass. And that is the absolute nicest way I can put that.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The crime bill he helped Clinton author in 1991 would have seen a 21 year old Hunter, a young man who had already started on his path to addiction.
Here's an article informing us of Hunter's 1988 possession charge which got expunged:
(he testified in front of the senate and admitted to this in 2006, according to the article)
www.washingtonexaminer.com... s-while-father-spearheaded-drug-war-from-senate

Biden had all those years to amend his stance (from 1984 until only a few years ago) but did not. He is absolutely complicit.

And this OP, as you may have noticed, is explicitly NOT about Trump
We all know everything, even his prostate, is fair game regarding Trump. Im talkin Biden.[
edit on 1-10-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

This fact actually brings into question Biden's viability as President. If he can bend the rules in the Navy for Hinter What else would he do if Hunter got his teat in a wringer again. Far fetched maybe, but seem to remember the Left's pundits taking the same about Trump and Stormy Daniels situation. Is the potential there for the Russians to trap Hunter high on Peruvian marching powder with a dead Ukrainian hooker and blackmail Biden. Inquiring minds want to know, past history shows it's likely.

Bingo. And you aren't even allowed to mention it now.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: underwerks

The crime bill he helped Clinton author in 1991 would have seen a 21 year old Hunter, a young man who had already started on his path to addiction.
Here's an article informing us of Hunter's 1988 possession charge which got expunged:
(he testified in front of the senate and admitted to this in 2006, according to the article)
www.washingtonexaminer.com... s-while-father-spearheaded-drug-war-from-senate

Biden had all those years to amend his stance (from 1984 until only a few years ago) but did not. He is absolutely complicit.

And this OP, as you may have noticed, is explicitly NOT about Trump
We all know everything, even his prostrate, is fair game regarding Trump. Im talkin Biden.

I’m not defending Biden, he’s far too right wing for me personally. I’m just wondering how on earth Joe Biden’s nepotism would be a factor in you changing your political leanings. When it’s even worse across the board.

Biden obviously got his son out of trouble while making drug penalties harsher on everyone else. Kamala Harris was a DA that put thousands away behind unjust drug laws.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join