It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police used COVID-19 Database Illegally, Civil Rights Groups Find

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well i am sure all this is true so here is how the US Government will get every one to except vacations .
They never did try making a mask law did they ? so how did they get every one to comply so easly ?

Simple NO shirt NO shoes NO mask NO service !
Now with a vax they will Just add a twist One day Your boss will come to you and say You =are required to be vaxed to work .

You think being self employed will get you a pass ? No way You will be required to be vaxed to do business with ANYONE !
and be vaxed to go into any store NO SIRT NO SOES NO MASK NO VAX NO SERVICE .
And NO laws needed .

every one here thinks the Demarcates are stupid yea as stupid as a fox . Every one here thinks Trumps on one side while the demarcates are on another side . Never mind Trump WAS a demarcate lol . and NEVER mind with all the evidence on so many people no one went down .

Demarcates are NOT stupid They NEVER Intended to impeach TRUMP it was one HUGE distraction while every one was busies watching one hand they did what every they wanted with the other hand.
edit on 2-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I mean what better way to get DNA and personal info on more people in the world than anything else ever will accomplish?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I mean what better way to get DNA and personal info on more people in the world than anything else ever will accomplish?

<< 1   >>

join