It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyclist suspended from team because of a one word tweet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Let me get this strait.

An athlete simply acknowledges that he supports Trump and looses his job.

Other athletes take a knee during the national anthem to display support for a certain group, and disdain for the country, and they are praised for it.

Makes total sense...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And this was Not a US event Immange that .
The right has gotten desperate digging up events from other country's who run things differently BUT .
Hey In MANY states there are Right to work laws . Sound like it favors employs ? NOPE Thye mien a employer can FIRE you without reason any time any place for any thing .

Frankly I dont like right to work laws BUT being stuck with them UNTILL we can VOTE someone in who will protect OUR real Work rights . It sure wont be Trump .

There is No right to work inmost states Remember that when Your tweeting stupid comments on twitter your boss just mite see them not like them and FIRE you and NOT a darn thing you can do about it .

So beofre you keep talking about evil dems get Your OWN house In order because working is NOT a RIGHT .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
according TO Most states IN the US laws this company can fire this guy any time they want and NOt even give him the curtesy as to why .
So if your boss likes Biden You mite want to keep your Trump comments to your self .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
according TO Most states IN the US laws this company can fire this guy any time they want and NOt even give him the curtesy as to why .
So if your boss likes Biden You mite want to keep your Trump comments to your self .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Their excuse on suspending him is not because of his support of Trump, they say that it’s his use of a dark skinned hand waving emoji in his twitter response. Apparently using a different skinned emoji other than your own is blatantly racist and places a woke mob target on you.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Let me get this strait.

An athlete simply acknowledges that he supports Trump and looses his job.

Other athletes take a knee during the national anthem to display support for a certain group, and disdain for the country, and they are praised for it.

Makes total sense...

Exactly... the hypocrisy of the left just never gets old. Can anyone show numerous examples of athletes or people of fame being fired or "cancelled" for voicing their support of the left or their hatred of Trump? Because by now I think we can fill an entire book full of individuals getting fired or "cancelled" for simply expressing their support for Trump.
edit on 3/10/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join