It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another caravan of people wanting to come into the United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I'm sort of a dark beige right now. I'll lighten up a bit when the winter comes, but damn is my ass white.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

WHY would any person of color want to come to the USA

White isnt a color?

a reply to: The2Billies

Well that's just great, par for the course, now I don't even have a color? lol

I'm gonna go all racist and get a tan. lol
edit on 1-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why would they still want to come over here...
They have been promised "free stuff" if they
come.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Instead of our military being in bases all over the world we need to bring them home and build bases on the borders and keep the troops here. It would not only help our economy but also help protect, us not other countries. We need to put more emphasis on protecting home first

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh, oh, oh! Is this my chance to become a US senator if I stand in front of an empty car lot fence for photo ops about someone, somewhere, putting kids in cages?!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
did you report her so she would get deported?

originally posted by: Buvvy
I have only encountered one person who openly admitted that she was in the country illegally (both her and her child). She drove a car and she and openly admitted she didn’t have a driver’s license or car insurance. She was getting a good sum of money each month from some government agency to help with living expenses and food...while she stayed home and didn’t work.

Very frustrating to for me to hear while working to support my family, pay car insurance, pay daycare expenses, and pay income taxes.

We need to secure our borders. We also need to stop giving government handouts to people who are in our country illegally.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
KIss my ass, I LIKE being in the UK. Quit voting for dumbasses and I may come back.

a reply to: Charliebrowndog

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've been in the UK for eight years....Iam turning Opaque.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
White peeps should be called colored. We get white, red,pink, blue, black and blue, and when we peg it, grey.

Brown peeps are just....brown. BORING!

a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If it starts to look like Biden will win, we'll have millions of people waiting at all our borders.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey look! They're marching right through the high plague zone of Mexico.

Here comes your second wave, folks.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So Japan gets a pass at being racist, cool

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why should they have to acquiesce to your idea of immigration? Why don't they get to preserve their culture and expect others to assimilate or leave?

You do understand that Japan has changed its immigration policy, right? That they are accepting more immigrants? They have a naturalization process? They expect cultural assimilation. What they don't want is hordes of illegals flooding their shores like what happens in the EU or our porous southern border.

They also don't want globalism to destroy their culture. You're talking thousands of years of Japanese culture that gets diluted by immigration policies that don't demand assimilation.

What an asinine comment to make to just paint the entire nation of Japan as racist xenophobes.

edit on 10 1 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 1 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I remember the caravans. Funny how they vanished the second the news cycle changed and the moron in chief found another way to hype up his smooth brained followers.

They didn't disappear. The first 2 were stopped at the border. A third was stopped at the southern Mexican border. A 4th was cancelled due to diplomatic efforts to get The multinational caravans to stop coming.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Why would they still want to come over here...
They have been promised "free stuff" if they
come.

Not all by any means.
Lots just come for work an send money home. Instead of capping on them we need to fix how corporations use these people to keep costs down. Instead of Corp's reorganizing their labor and how product is produced they are gonna ride this train of the underpaid cheap labor pool into perpetuity.

The problem is the lobbyists from these same companies pretty much pay our govt to remain ineffective in passing laws that force them to change. It's be easier if the market forced them but that's not happening. BTW I'm not a fan of govt interference, but we already have the laws on the books. Just no means of enforcing them.

Human resource auditing & fine enforcement would seriously cut into profitability if it was seriously implemented on a National level. JMO

Not picking on your opinion, some are told crap is free up here.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If they get here after Joe's inauguration they'll get the sweet life.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: projectvxn

So Japan gets a pass at being racist, cool

I don't think we use the word racist here in Japan very often.

And if so it's used by foreigners here that really shouldn't be here in the first place.

Everyone around the world here's how the good life is in Japan but that's not really true.

In this country you work till you drop and that's a fact unless for some reason you got kind of wealthy in this country which some people can do but most people including myself we work until we drop.

Illegal immigration or overstaying your Visa is a crime.

And the very good thing about it being a crime is you will get deported.

But due to the low birth rate and the shortage of workers in certain fields of work in this country some Leland sea is being given these days.

Unfortunately it's going to be the colonization of immigrants coming into this country that will change the landscape of Japan forever.

And yes there's a lot and I mean a lot of prejudice toward foreigners in this country.

The prejudice in this country is spotted around the country and I mean heavily spotted around this country when you travel.

One example will be the Russians that go to the spas in Hokkaido they have signs there in English telling they're not wanted.

effective it is there's money to be made in America on illegal immigration and we all know that.

It is the government money that is destroying the landscape of America for the illegal immigrants that are staying in America illegally and actually in a very silent way they're helping but through their helping they're also destroying America also.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If I recall the DNC sent a caravan during the midterm elections to try and make President Trump look bad.

They've circled back with Trump the racist and illegal caravans.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
I remember that white is all the colors together. You break down the white light in a prizm to get all the other colors. And that Black is the absence of color.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
wasn't there a caravan a few months back?? I remember reading they didn't even make it into mexico..mexico refused...they turned around and went back

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: underwerks
I remember the caravans. Funny how they vanished the second the news cycle changed and the moron in chief found another way to hype up his smooth brained followers.

They didn't disappear. The first 2 were stopped at the border. A third was stopped at the southern Mexican border. A 4th was cancelled due to diplomatic efforts to get The multinational caravans to stop coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join