It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Becomes a Democrat After Joe Biden Rubs Her Lower Back and Tells Her Shes Beautiful.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't doubt Joe said that, but God only knows what Trump has said to women.....

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I am so sorry to inform you of this but since trump was elected president, I've gotten the impression that peoples sexual misadventures just dont matter in the political scene so just quit acting like they do.
There is nothing that you can say about anyone, no indiscretion short of videotaped rape on fifth Avenue in broad daylight that doesnt magnify by multiples in his own history and some of yous seem to think he was sent by god, a whoa to those who might speak against him kind of messiah or something.

Started before Trump Dawnstar.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: XCrycek
Well.. Good thing that Trump isn't a pussy grabbing charlatan and has the highest respect for women. Oh wait..

There is photographic evidence of Biden's inappropriate touching/sniffing.

Got any photographic evidence of your claim?

yeah, didn't think so.

Photographs and Videos. EASY to Believe about Biden, due to the massive amount of EVIDENCE.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Look at all the women who had a relationship with harvey weinstein. The majority did it more than once. This again proves liberalism is a mental disorder.

It took Trump to shine a light on these Rapists and Pedophiles. The DOJ granted another $100 million yesterday to help these victims recover.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think old people get a pass now and then...I really don't think Biden is trying to be sexual.. It is just some creepy ass crap and in the end the women walk away just thinking that old man is kind of creepy.

Could be. HW Bush would grab butts from his wheelchair. But Biden started in the 1990's...and maybe sooner.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I don't doubt Joe said that, but God only knows what Trump has said to women.....

I take it you were never a member of the "I BELIEVE HER!" crowd.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It’s because those Satanic rituals they perform before leaving their house. It gives them the power of hypnotism at the slightest touch. And who can’t fall for Biden’s baby blue eyes?

One would have to assume that her political beliefs are stronger than the ‘assault’. She may not like Biden at all, but stands for what the party stands for. Hell, there are plenty of posts on ATS from Trump supporters who will concede they hate it when he opens his mouth, but he’s in the party they choose and they’re voting for policy/party before character.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
From the 2016 Biden beach bash. Old Joe starts recruiting Democrats when they are very young.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Awwwwwww, if she had only used protection...... 'say no to creepy Joe' might have saved her

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Damn that is even better news. That is alot of money I hope it goes where it is needed and doesnt disappear like it almost always does.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Oh, this made me feel dirty just reading about Joe.

Look man, here's the deal. This guy is a Perv,
with a capital P.

Gross.

Sickening....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join