It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Sasquatch caught on trail cam and noises

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: game over man

Well according to some "experts" here theres a background buzzing sound everytime they make a noise so maybe they can help with that.

What puts me off is the amount of noises, its quite a lot.

Maybe he made the video for his school kids

I've listened to it with head phones and don't hear it. But now I'm watching it through my phone and listening on full volume on my blue tooth speaker.

The fuzz noise you hear from the very beginning non stop but that could be mistaken for the creek.

However I just detected some unusual audio a humming noise. Starts at 6:29 to 6:41 so start listening at 6:27 or so to hear it. Yes the humming noise comes on during the whooping sounds and apparent knock but you hear no knocks.

Then it starts again at 6:48 then it's hard to hear it stop kinda fades out around 7:10ish...Maybe that is his phone vibrating? But he claims he's filming with a camcorder. Starts again at 7:17 to 7:24, then 7:34 to 7:40 it goes on and on like that through out the rest of the video.

I do here howls/whoops and tree knocks without the buzzing, but nearly all has buzzing.

I've came across a really interesting sound at 12:21-12:24 listen really loud it sounds like someone's voice with bass really low and slowed down to hide the voice.

Now I'm pretty convinced the last time you hear a whoop the humming noise comes on at the same time at 14:53, and shuts off during together, lasts about a second.

The humming artifact could be his Mp4 monkey noises aren't very loud, so at times he turns it up and you get the resulting noise, just like you plug in a guitar amp you hear a subtle hum. I could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Cant hear squat on my poxy laptop..

If true then he maybe went to a zoo, coz thats what the sounds sound like, and made the video for his school kids.

Can you have a listen to the sounds on a thread i did a couple months ago HERE.
I dont think the sounds have been added but what you think it actually is

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think you need a million views to make money. I'm not sure exactly but do know their monetization policies are strict. That's a good debunking point that he put speakers in the woods. Then one should be able to recognize the noises?

The other thing is he deactivated the likes/dislikes on that particular video which is kinda weird. Who knows if he's deleting debunking comments. He does have another big foot video where he finds a track in the snow and another video where he found hair. All his other uploads are vlogs that don't have very many views so him randomly having this video gives him some credibility imo.

Views aren't the only way to make money on YouTube. I haven't seen the guy's video yet, so I don't know if he's got affiliate links in his description, or if he's doing shoutouts, or if he's advertising his own paid course, or whatever. Any of those things can being in some cash if you do it up right.
edit on 3-10-2020 by 4003fireglo because: Removed that little yellow triangle my huge thumb inserted by way of sheer clumsiness.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: SecretKnowledge
We are all in agreement the trail cam pic is a most likely a guy in a ghillie suit and in his updated comments (my second post) he says he has more footage of the Sasquatch which he is withholding. That seems weird.

Thinker Thinker needs to analyze this video. I'm not sure how you could debunk sound?

Withholding more evidence is an often used trick of hucksters and hoaxers to build up publicity and excitement for the "Next" big release...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

a reply to: SecretKnowledge
We are all in agreement the trail cam pic is a most likely a guy in a ghillie suit and in his updated comments (my second post) he says he has more footage of the Sasquatch which he is withholding. That seems weird.

Thinker Thinker needs to analyze this video. I'm not sure how you could debunk sound?

Withholding more evidence is an often used trick of hucksters and hoaxers to build up publicity and excitement for the "Next" big release...

It'd basically the biggest tell when it comes to BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As many have said already, obvious hoax. G h i l l i e suit. Auto correct refuses to let me type this word.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
As many have said already, obvious hoax. G h i l l i e suit. Auto correct refuses to let me type this word.

Yes,and like a lot of hoaxers the idiot happens to be in pretty good Bigfoot territory while he plays around....hes just clueless to the fact....happens a lot.....lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I was hoping it was going to be a vid of something unknown or at least difficult to make out.
The fast breathing seem straight out of "Blair Witch" and the whooping sound sounded like it was ripped from the classic samurai chatter recording, the gillie suit was fairly easy to make out, the arms and hands also seemed very "human" and not very primate shape/sized at all.

Here's the samurai chatter sounds to compare. To me, it sounds lie they just ripped the whoops straight out of this.

I was thinking the same thing when i heard it. I think hes faked that video for ad revenue. He can't afford $10-15 for extra trail cam SD cards to make sure they always have one in them.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Horrible. Thats 100% a Guile suit.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Due to the manner of my employment, I have time to listen to many and varied Bigfoot podcasts. If you are interested at all in the subject, you have heard the Sierra Sounds recordings of a couple of guys having a conversation with unseen hominids. This "science teacher" has dubbed those and other recorded sounds over his own video. You can pick out various "words" and noises rom those recordings...(or perhaps these are the same words spoken by different creatures? /sarc). Take note that there is a distinct background buzz when the noises are played. And the whoops are just on repeat...nothing could duplicate its own yells to that precision.
I really despise these guys that do this trash.

I thought exactly the same after watching it, it was almost too convenient when he started getting dizzy etc like he was being zapped, then stumbled on that bone. It was like he was acting out something he had pre scripted.
edit on 22-11-2020 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh my God... Sniff whiff sniff sniff... It smells SNIFF SNIFF Horrible! SNIFF SNIFF whiff SNIFF SNUFF SNIFF.... Like a SNIFF skunk!! SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF Oh it's terrible! SNIFF SnIfF Sniff sniff SNIFF... it's aweful SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

oh and I feel faint!

It's all bogus.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
As soon as he made suggestions about a sasquatch BEFORE viewing the trail cam footage, I figured it was a hoax.
If I were in the woods and heard strange noises, my first go to would not be a big foot, but it is for him which suggests to me that its staged as well.
Its 2020 and humanity has drones, infrared cams, and do-hickeys of all types. If Big Foot existed, we'd have absolute proof by now, not still photos that show nothing definitive.

It does seem suspicious given that point. It sort of reminds me of Patterson-Gimlin, who as I recall, one day decided to intentionally go, with camera, looking for....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join