It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is pursuing a libel case against the Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Proud Boys need to hire the same lawyer once Kyle gets paid. Biden called them a white supremacy group live on television during the debate.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Good. Kyle did absolutely nothing wrong, as shown by video evidence and the mass-violence rioters were engaged in before/during/after Kyle defended himself/this country against the blood thirsty godless monsters.

Folks in some parts of the country are getting to a point where they will have to resist unlawful persecutions with violence if this keeps up. I just hope the boots on the ground don't end up paying for the mistakes of those further up the food chain.
edit on 10/2/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Darn right.

I'm proud of my history, my country and my flag. If democrats and men who eat excessive amounts of soy don't like it, too bad. They should get a nice juicy steak, cheeseburger and beers (all together) and stop with the tofu already its rotting their brain

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: dawnstar

There is an active criminal case against rittenhouse, and Biden just crapped on his right to a fair trial

Biden used his photo with an allegation that he was criminal without due process.

Thats the difference.

I dunno.

Rittenhouse clearly, with intent & purpose, put himself into a situation.

It will be interesting to follow.

What was the "intent, and purpose" in your mind?

Looks like it was to shoot someone point blank and then run away and shoot some more who try to subdue you. Terrorists actions by this young man. He has less a chance than a snowball in hell of winning any kind of lawsuit. But it makes good press for you dummies.

Nice ad hom, who is "you dummies"?

You are wrong by the way.
edit on 2-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: dawnstar

There is an active criminal case against rittenhouse, and Biden just crapped on his right to a fair trial

Biden used his photo with an allegation that he was criminal without due process.

Thats the difference.

I dunno.

Rittenhouse clearly, with intent & purpose, put himself into a situation.

It will be interesting to follow.

Irrelevant. The Biden campaign called Rittenhouse a white supremacist, apparently without any justification. That is slander. Plus, it has hurt his chances of getting a fair trial.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

vonclod, worst part is you are a far cry from a RW'er (from my own observations)

Yet you get the insult lobbed at you
Sorry to see some folks can't argue their point without insults. Good on you for taking the high road, it matters

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

vonclod, worst part is you are a far cry from a RW'er (from my own observations)

Sorry to see some folks can't argue their point without insults. Good on you for taking the high road, it matters

I know..lol, on this thing, I just don't see eye to eye with people I more or less, generally agree with. It's ok though. I have definitely used insults before, so, no biggie. I am trying to do better with my communication..it's key to solving stuff(good communication)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Me too buddy, way too often actually

For whats its worth, I've always enjoyed discussing and debating with you. Never felt personally attacked or put down despite an often significant difference in opinion

Theres a few really good folks on here like that, you guys all know who you are

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Skeptical, Trump did not call COVID a hoax. That is a democrat lie. He said they were *using* COVID as their new democrat hoax #3 hoax-narrative, trying to turn it around and somehow blame him which is exactly what they did

Remember, instead of holding China accountable and shoring up our defense, he was fighting off democrat hoax #2 impeachment. In contrast to democrat hoax #1 Hillary's fake Russia scheme/Mueller

Meanwhile, by keeping the sheeple calm and preventing mass hysteria (ok..tamping down) you and I can buy TP and meat from the grocery store. Your re welcome!! 😊

edit on 10/2/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Same to you my friend..much appreciate that!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Tim Pool podcast, with witnesses in Kenosha who were there documenting the thing, including the guy who was there when the 1st incident happened..Check it out!

edit on 2-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Hope he runs for office
Maybe he'll be President one day. He's got what it takes.

He will make a typical u.s. potus
-high school drop out
-He has open Kenosha County traffic cases
of speeding and operating without a valid license.
-Kyle Rittenhouse “attempted to join the Marine Corps in January,
but was disqualified from serving after discussing his options with recruiters.”
The military didn’t release the reason for the disqualification but speculate
on his mental instability.

Only neanderthals would rather go back to the days of scalping and
shooting people in the back.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I can already see it. Von clods gonna have his own walk away story.
Welcome to the dark side, my guitar slinging brother!👍
edit on 28-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I can already see it. Von clods gonna have his own walk away story.
Welcome to the dark side, my guitar slinging brother!👍

Well, I'm a Canuck, so, while I comment on stuff, not really my back yard..in spirit though! I have plenty of family stateside..and roots there.

On this thing, we have a fair number of guns, but no open carries of any kind, so this wouldn't of happened here(you had a perfect storm). Having said that, from the start, I though this was a terrible situation, the local govt shouldn't of let peoples businesses get torched..I don't blame people for trying to protect it..or helping other protect theirs. Kyle was the latter. It might of been better if Kyle didn't have the rifle, I think the rifle became a target. I think he ran at all opportunities though, he acted in self defence..he is entitled to defend himself. I am mostly ok with our gun laws, I'm ok with the fact everyone isn't packing. But I respect the right to defend yourself.

I think I'm out of sorts on Jacob Blake too..it was a self fulfilling prophecy imo, no way, were they letting him in that car..wtf was he trying to do??..I wouldn't even pull that sh#t here in Canadaville. So, while it's another tragedy, it was easily preventable..by Jacob. And I worry about the police too, shooting, when the car was full of kids was a questionable call, still, no way he get in that car.

Here, I'm about center(we are a bit left to begin with), can lean a bit either way, depending on the issue. I like to be open minded, and won't follow any part line. I am really tired of politically correctness, tired of the push from the far left, even though I share "some" of their concerns.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join