It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is pursuing a libel case against the Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This ought to be interesting, nowhere has it been established that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, and since it's against Biden and his campaign Kyle might be in line for a helluva payout, not to mention this puts him getting a fair trial at serious risk How stupid to post his pic. They could have used a generic pic and it would have had the same impact LOL.

www.zerohedge.com...

Kyle Rittenhouse is pursuing a libel case against the Joe Biden and his campaign after the former Vice President included the 17-year-old in a Wednesday campaign advertisement suggesting he is a white supremacist - despite the Anti-Defamation League finding no evidence he was or is connected to any extremist movements.

and yea I know it's zero hedge but it's got Lin Wood Kyle's attorney tweeting they are doing just that.

Tweet
See new Tweets
Tweet
Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
13h
Busy day! Pleased to announce that
@ToddMcMurtry
&
@RonColeman
will be joining my legal team in pursuing libel case for Kyle Rittenhouse against Joe Biden & his campaign.

No need to turn up hearing aide, Joe. You can easily hear footsteps of army for justice coming to visit you.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Good!

Too bad the local govt let it go to hell, and kids had to step up.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Slow Joe can hit up his crackhead son for some of that Moscow and China money if he has to pay a settlement.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Hey Joe just think of it this way it was all easy money.

Like we say on the streets of Harlem easy come easy go.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So, those peaceful protestors can sue trump for making them out to be violent leftists extremists and encouraging kids to grab their guns and join in the fun?

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
So, those peaceful protestors can sue trump for making them out to be violent leftists extremists and encouraging kids to grab their guns and join in the fun?

first nice showing how someone compares apples to bowling balls in desperate attempt to justify bad actions.

but more than that using UNJUSTIFIED , OVERUSED, and clearly emotional drivel that cannot be supported by facts.

much less provide any.

biden made the LIBEL statements... he wasnt "encouraging " to do this.
he did this of his OWN FREE WILL.
So he is RESPONCIBLE for his actions/words....
unless you can prove he had the perverbial "gun to his head"

i would post the definition of "libel" but judging by your above comment you dont care for facts but how you can say "orange man bad"

it would be tragic and sad except you actually believe the tripe you post..

but worse you think everyone else is as willfully bias and ignorant as you are.

scrounger

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Apples and oranges? Really?
When you use generalized terms like liberals. Democrats, white separatist, antifa, to identify a few bad actors with a group not knowing anything about them...
It is the same error regardless of the sides.
Was rittenhouse a white separatist? I have no idea. Were all of those unite the righters in Charlottesville white separatists? Maybe, I mean using the logic as the right is using, they must of been since everyone that they harmed those two days were antifa.
My son insisted on reactivating my facebook account so he could use it to send me messages. Why am I seeing posts that consists of 20 or so pictures of people supposedly arrested being presented as liberal antifa rioters? They all couldnt have been tried and convicted yet.. so how are we sure they were rioters? And, even if they had been found guilty of rioting, how are they sure they were antifa, or liberals? I mean, how many of them were just your typical criminal just taking advantage of the situation, who dont really give a darn about any political viewpoint. And well, how many were just instigators from the right, like the famous umbrella man?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I guess those buildings torched and sacked themselves? And people actually injured and murdered?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Please cite where the leaders of BLM denounced the violence acts..

Something about no peace?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Apples and oranges? Really?
When you use generalized terms like liberals. Democrats, white separatist, antifa, to identify a few bad actors with a group not knowing anything about them...

um this is about a LIBEL SUIT against biden.. no where does the OP or myself bring upany of those issues. please specify where he or I did

It is the same error regardless of the sides.

again where is the libel suit. not some "error" much less by both sides.. show me where there is a libel suit on "both sides"

Was rittenhouse a white separatist? I have no idea.

ok and? this suit is about WHAT BIDEN said.. not you... so what "idea" you have is irrelivant.. much less you didnt make these PUBLIC accusations now did you?

Were all of those unite the righters in Charlottesville white separatists?
sigh AGAIN what does that have to do with what BIDEN said and its accuracy? you seem to have trouble staying on topic dont you

Maybe, I mean using the logic as the right is using, they must of been since everyone that they harmed those two days were antifa.

AGAIN this is about a libel suit accusing BIDEN of saying things that fall under libel law against this young man...

My son insisted on reactivating my facebook account so he could use it to send me messages. Why am I seeing posts that consists of 20 or so pictures of people supposedly arrested being presented as liberal antifa rioters?

for the 4th or more time.... WHAT DOES THIS have to do with the Libel suit? man you are so narcissistic arent you that everything is about you

They all couldnt have been tried and convicted yet.. so how are we sure they were rioters? And, even if they had been found guilty of rioting, how are they sure they were antifa, or liberals? I mean, how many of them were just your typical criminal just taking advantage of the situation, who dont really give a darn about any political viewpoint.

STILL not even related or about the libel suit.. i do see you keep putting forth more unrelated things that at least are different issues mostly.

And well, how many were just instigators from the right, like the famous umbrella man?

now you bring in the kennedy assasination? REALLY...just when i think you cant get anymore farther off topic or unrelated you go that extra mile to find something else

what a piece of rambling UNRELATED post .

not one thing related to the OP, my comments and the issue of BIDEN MAKING LIBEL COMMENTS AGAINST THIS YOUNG MAN.

i will ask if you care to debate this SPECIFIC issue or will you continue to come up with more unrelated things to rant about.

scrounger

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

There is an active criminal case against rittenhouse, and Biden just crapped on his right to a fair trial

Biden used his photo with an allegation that he was criminal without due process.

Thats the difference.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The kid's got balls, that's for sure!

Hope he runs for office, we need someone who isn't afraid to stand up to the liberals
who plan to run the nation by destroying anyone in their path.

Maybe he'll be President one day. He's got what it takes.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The leaders of BLM said openly and in public that looting is ok and is simply getting the reparations that black people are due. That is supporting violence, it takes breaking and entering windows/doors and forcing one's way into a business to loot.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

From your link:

"I will rip Joe into shreds. Ask witnesses who have had the misfortune of sitting across the table from me under oath," Wood added.

Lin Wood has been a busy lawyer.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

There is an active criminal case against rittenhouse, and Biden just crapped on his right to a fair trial

Biden used his photo with an allegation that he was criminal without due process.

Thats the difference.

I dunno.

Rittenhouse clearly, with intent & purpose, put himself into a situation.

It will be interesting to follow.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Did the Trump campaign put out a tweet with a picture of peaceful protesters and a caption calling them violent?

No?

Then this isn't the same thing. And you know that. Don't post lies, thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well Joe did get so much traction out of the whole Trump is a racist angle, not surprising they went full bore with his campaign ad. Look at that they smeared someone who would not be voting for Biden and his supporters are all "orange man bad" and who cares! Question for you liberals, if Antia/BLM are not organized like I keep being told by the news media, then how could any libel suit be waged for them? No reputation to slander if there is no legitimate organization behind it.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thats the difference.

I dunno.

We put ourselves in situations daily. His situation just happen to be defending a property from arsonist and looters. If the police won’t or can’t do their job, then who will? Do we just stand by and watch while these thugs burn down and destroy our cities?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thats the difference.

I dunno.

What was the "intent, and purpose" in your mind?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Thats the difference.

I dunno.

What was the "intent, and purpose" in your mind?

Looks like it was to shoot someone point blank and then run away and shoot some more who try to subdue you. Terrorists actions by this young man. He has less a chance than a snowball in hell of winning any kind of lawsuit. But it makes good press for you dummies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join