It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT? Black-Asian-Hispanic-Indian-Gay Proud Boys?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You know your in trouble when your defense is well I cant be racist I have black friends.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

One of the major figures in the proud boys is black.

I see your point.

But it's not a good point because Antifa and BLM are ran by white people yet both those groups are racist as he11.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

One of the major figures in the proud boys is black.

I see your point.

But it's not a good point because Antifa and BLM are ran by white people yet both those groups are racist as he11.

Yes they are see thats what I think is funny everyone wants to point at the other side but dont look at themselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So because the Proud Boys appears to be multi-cultural. . . they are a threat (especially) to Antifa and that worries you?

Are you just afraid of opposition to Marxists?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That guy is not part of Portland's Proud Boys, in fact he was kicked out of Proud Boys.

Are you one of those weird racists also?

Should we talk about the other founder Gavin McInnes. He was also a racist and a misogynist. The group was founded by racists but you want to say well this particular chapter isnt that way. You could make that argument with the KKK also.

Bottom line is proud boys is an orginization that has some very dangerous ideas and promote them to fools by saying were fghting Antifa and therefore we are good. Reminds me of the hells angels rebrand they did in the late nineties. Tried to make the claim they were defending peoplees civil rights until many were arrested for murder and drugs.

And you keep mentioning the KKK a group created by the precious democrats.

"Proudboys" are not Racist , what they are is a group of Americans that are not going along with the Left which makes them racist in the eyes of the Left.

you should know this.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So because the Proud Boys appears to be multi-cultural. . . they are a threat (especially) to Antifa and that worries you?

Nope be all for it however putting makeup on a turd doesnt change the fact its still a turd. Proud boys are racists battling other racists why are they any better?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

That guy is not part of Portland's Proud Boys, in fact he was kicked out of Proud Boys.

Should we talk about the other founder Gavin McInnes. He was also a racist and a misogynist.

Gavin McInness' wife is a Native-American, liberal.
Wouldn't that make him one of the worst racists/misogynists ever?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Nope be all for it however putting makeup on a turd doesnt change the fact its still a turd. Proud boys are racists battling other racists why are they any better?

They are people battling Marxists and as a default, you're defending Marxists because the left has called EVERYONE who doesn't obey, racists.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You know your in trouble when your defense is well I cant be racist I have black friends.

If you want to decide something is racist these days, there is no possible allowed defense as witnessed by people calling blacks and others who are people of color white supremacists.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Should we talk about the other founder Gavin McInnes. He was also a racist and a misogynist.

Someone should tell him he's doing it wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You realize he quit proud boys in 2018 because of the statements he made. He indeed was a racist hated jews made some statements about black people. i get it you like them thats ok but lets not pretend they are something they are not.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Someone should tell him he's doing it wrong.

Honestly, whatever else they may be, and rabble-rousing is one word I might use, calling a multi-racial, multi-ethnic group like the Proud Boys racist and white supremacist demonstrates that one is either stupid Woke or has no clear understanding of the standard definitions of either term.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They parrot what they're told to say because to think critically, might destroy their own narritive.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You realize he quit proud boys in 2018 because of the statements he made. He indeed was a racist hated jews made some statements about black people. i get it you like them thats ok but lets not pretend they are something they are not.

Care to source what "statements about black people" he made that you think were racist?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

i get it you like them thats ok but lets not pretend they are something they are not.

Isn't that what Biden and the Left is doing?..."pretending" Black, Latino and Asian Proud Boys are "White Supremacists"?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

ALSO...WHY would a racist want to quit a "racist" organization...for saying racist stuff?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

i get it you like them thats ok but lets not pretend they are something they are not.

Isn't that what Biden and the Left is doing?..."pretending" Black, Latino and Asian Proud Boys are "White Supremacists"?

Im going to be honest i dont care enough to continue this argument. Bottom line is each group is filled with racists. This tends to happen when you are on the extremes of the left and the right. Dont kid yourself and believe just because they dont like the group you dont like they are somehow like you. Thats exactly what they want convice you who is bad and they are good. This is like Hitler 101 and has historically never had a good outcome.

I will concede one point I see proud boys as less a threat then Antifa but they are still not somone I would want to back.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: ketsuko

It no longer applies to actual white people thinking they are racially superior.

The why continue to use the word supremacy?

Think of the term Conspiracy Theorist. I'm sure you've been on ATS long enough to know that term was coined by the CIA to denigrate people who questioned what the government told them. "Conspiracies don't happen, you must be crazy!" It's a way of shutting down ideas you don't want discussed without having to logically refute them.

But if you just look at the terms, there is nothing wrong with theorizing about conspiracies. We have all done it many times in our lives. Whether it's the girl in high school wondering if her friends are trying to fix her up with some boy, or the police detective trying to solve a murder, we all have cause to consider the possibility that some people have conspired to do something.

But we don't call everyone Conspiracy Theorists. Only the people who don't believe what everyone wants them to believe.

Now, the media doesn't want to discuss the ideas that certain organizations bring up. They need a derogatory label to shut down the conversation. The media would love to call them all Klansmen or Neo-Nazis, but they couldn't prove so it would probably result in a lot of lawsuits.

The media tried to popularize the term White Nationalists as a synonym for racist for a while. That didn't catch on as well as hoped. What's wrong with being white? What's wrong with being a nationalist? Is a black nationalist a racist? Is a white globalist immune to racism? White Nationalist just didn't have the punch the media wanted.

So now they've updated it to White Supremacist. It has more of that "nazi" feel. I think this term will fade out, too. A few lawsuits from non-white people being labeled White Supremacist is going the beginning of the end for that term.

The media will come up with a new term, but the true definition will always be the same: people who don't believe what we tell them to believe.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Misogyny examples would be sweet. I'd love to examine what little you're able to bring to the table and poke holes in it from a woman's perspective (MINE)

Bottom line is proud boys is an orginization that has some very dangerous ideas

And those would be....what? Buck up, or stop it. If you're going to make the claims, then prove them. Otherwise, it's just your personal whiny opinions, and those aren't worth much without proof.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Par for the course. The Dems love to label Americans with hateful terms. Everyone to the right of Mao is a white supremacist.

Conservatives do the same, everything left of America is Venezuela. It's small thinking..both examples.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join