It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT? Black-Asian-Hispanic-Indian-Gay Proud Boys?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: ketsuko

Check in with people like Ibrim X. Kendi who just called Amy Coney Barrett a white supremacist

What does this have to do with what the term 'white supremacy' means?

Dumbass -[noun] a foolish or stupid person : IDIOT

The expansion of the breadth of what the Left calls "white supremacy" has changed. The usage of the term has grown to the point where the definition no longer matters, as it is improperly applied.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The expansion of the breadth of what the Left calls "white supremacy"

The member in question was describing his very own definition of White Supremacy. Not what 'lefties' define on others incorrectly.

You can't claim white supremacy no longer stands for supremacy. It's idiotic, it's in the name. Move to a different term. Simple.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

THIS YT video talks about a Miami-based Latino Proud Boys

I'm seriously confused.

Really really...

So we have a lesbian "reporter" who's trying her best at thinking up some random idiocy while not at all sounding like a marxis communist herself. Or whatever she identifies with.

Not only that... BUT she's getting "facts" from a psycholofist about what these "white people" are doing and he's preaching marxism, communism AND SEPERATISM.

Ok... so why are democrats pushing Jim Crow laws without actually passing 1 single law identifying what these numbnuts are slowly doing with laws under a different guise?

White kid, obviously brainwashed kid tells a half black half spanish cuban that he's white......... Then calls another a dumbass. Oh yeah - the kid was a plant... Doesn't matter. He had zero respect for people he didn't even know. He was making fun of them at the start then belittled someone for no reason and the reporter takes up for him and justifies it because of his age?

My dad would have beat the ever living.... out of me if he had ever saw me do what that kid did to adults. I wouldn't have done it because I knew what respect was, aside from the arse beating.

Face it... There just isn't any hope for a lot of those people. We just have to admit we're different and deal or we do another civil war, lose hundreds of years of technology and well being.

Why not. We're supposed to be the aggressors here.
edit on 30-9-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The member in question was describing his very own definition of White Supremacy. Not what 'lefties' define on others incorrectly.

You can't claim white supremacy no longer stands for supremacy. It's idiotic, it's in the name. Move to a different term. Simple.

Based on horse# like last nights debate declaration calling the Proud Boys "white supremacists," it wasn't the member in question who needs to move to a different term, it's the goddamned idiots on the Left like Joe Biden, bLM, ANTIFAP, etc, who continuously live the narrative that "all who disagree with us are literally Hitler."

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Gnostics, Catholics, Christians, Anglicans, Protestants, Jehovahs Witnesses, Mormons, so on an so forth.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

My definition of white supremacy is a belief in the supremacy of the white race.

My post is a mockingly phrased new definition inferred from recent usage at left-leaning political events and the soul devouring twitter sphere.

The ironic tone and humoured intent was clearly lost on you.

I do feel very strongly about more equitble treatment for those infected with alien parasites though. #VogonLivesMatter.
edit on 3092020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
When the moronic left branded Candice Owens as a white supremicist, I knew then that the brain-damaged retarded assholes now ran the left group-think.

And like all mindless borgs, all the left can do is obey, repeat and regurgitate what they are told to say.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I haven't seen one KKK group.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When the moronic left branded Candice Owens as a white supremicist, I knew then that the brain-damaged retarded assholes now ran the left group-think.

And like all mindless borgs, all the left can do is obey, repeat and regurgitate what they are told to say.

More jason Kessler

“The Alt-Right is a threat to the establishment. We’re talking about the people who run the media. We know there’s disproportionate Jewish influence—I’m not somebody who sees that that everywhere but I will call them out — they’re afraid of that. We’re talking about the fact that there are biological differences in race. We’ll talk about the fact that white people have a right to organize for their interests just like any other group does and that if we don’t do so we’re going to be replaced and there won’t be a future for our people."
— “Rebel Yell” Podcast Episode 223: Charlottesville II The Quickening, July 6, 2017

Man that sounds like the KKK doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Are you telling me he's the head of Proud Boys in Portland?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Check in with people like Ibrim X. Kendi who just called Amy Coney Barrett a white supremacist

What does this have to do with what the term 'white supremacy' means?

An awful lot I'd think since we're dealing with accusations of the same sort.

People who aren't white being called white supremacists. People who are raising children of another race being called white supremacists along with those children (who aren't white in case you need reminding).

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I haven't seen one KKK group.

They exist. We have some here in Missouri. I don't know about defined groups so much as I know they occasionally paper cars with leaflets on windshields and one of them ran for office and bought an actual radio ad. That created controversy because the station actually ran it in accordance with their station advertising policy.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That guy is not part of Portland's Proud Boys, in fact he was kicked out of Proud Boys.

Are you one of those weird racists also?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Sorry. My response was rude. Your follow-up clarified your meaning.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Par for the course. The Dems love to label Americans with hateful terms. Everyone to the right of Mao is a white supremacist.

We are talking cancel culture, gaslighting, labeling, Wokeness, social warriors, Communism, anarchists and so on. What is there not to love about the left these days...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am a she, btw.

Surely you've noticed that we've moved outward to systemic racism by now, yes? In the ideology of the Church of Woke, the entire system of the country is created by whites for whites and is thus a white supremacist system, everything about it. If you live and work and succeed in it, defend it in any way, you are a default white supremacist regardless of your actual skin color.

And as the Church of Woke changes its demands from day to day, you are forced to make new demands and denunciations or be branded white supremacist too. There are only racists and anti-racists, and what you have to in order to stay anti-racist changes on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

That guy is not part of Portland's Proud Boys, in fact he was kicked out of Proud Boys.

Kessler was a big Democrat and Obama/Biden supporter too.
Also a member of the 'Occupy' movement.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Should we talk about the other founder Gavin McInnes. He was also a racist and a misogynist. The group was founded by racists but you want to say well this particular chapter isnt that way. You could make that argument with the KKK also.

Bottom line is proud boys is an orginization that has some very dangerous ideas and promote them to fools by saying were fghting Antifa and therefore we are good. Reminds me of the hells angels rebrand they did in the late nineties. Tried to make the claim they were defending peoplees civil rights until many were arrested for murder and drugs.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
One of the major figures in the proud boys is black. They are not racist, they have some colored members. They may not allow women members....but there are some married guys in it, and their wives probably wouldn't let them join if there were women in it. Is that sexist when you deny women because there are guys who won't be able to join if there was?

The Proud Boys might be touted as a badass group, but their wives are probably way more dangerous than they are.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

What is your view of Antifa and #BLM ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join