It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT? Black-Asian-Hispanic-Indian-Gay Proud Boys?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It no longer applies to actual white people thinking they are racially superior. Not in the Church of Woke lexicon.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Check in with people like Ibrim X. Kendi who just called Amy Coney Barrett a white supremacist

What does this have to do with what the term 'white supremacy' means?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

On talk radio today they were mocking SPLC, Kate BrownShirt, Biden and pretty much all leftists because the head of Portland's "Proud Boys" is Hispanic.

The left are such ####ing losers and morons.

I understand Proud Boys' Founder is married to a Native-American Liberal (No relation to Liz Warren).

It was a month ago (or so) and Proud Boys were marching, supporting the police, and the leader of THAT group was a black minister who prayed for peace.

So obviously; Nazi.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It no longer applies to actual white people thinking they are racially superior.

The why continue to use the word supremacy?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

The leader of the Miami chapter of Proud Boys is self described as Afro-Cuban.

But I think the new definition of white supremacy is those that ignore and do not acknowledge their white privilege...maybe.

Ah, a minor mix-up on my part there then. I'd edit my previous post to reflect that, but meh. Not really all that worried about it.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

The leader of the Miami chapter of Proud Boys is self described as Afro-Cuban.

But I think the new definition of white supremacy is those that ignore and do not acknowledge their white privilege...maybe.

CAn we just cut to the chase?

If you don't embrace Marxism; White Supremicist.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

It no longer applies to actual white people thinking they are racially superior.

The why continue to use the word supremacy?

You tell us. It's the left screaming it, nobody else is.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm not seeing anyone explain why multi-cultural, Proud Boys is 'White Supremacist'.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I'm not seeing anyone explain why multi-cultural, Proud Boys is 'White Supremacist'.

The game of Ostrich-Donkey is in play. Logic does not apply.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
LULz another Democrat/MSM screw up 😃

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

His next sentence clarifies

I know he clarifies what he believes that label means nowadays, but that still doesn't change the actual term in usage.

the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.

Oxford Dictionary

What, are we redefining words now for our own conveniences?

Just say 'white nationalist' or 'conservative' or whatever. Simple.

Southern at this point your just trying to ice-skate up hill mate .

The Left has you twisted, confused and doubling back over your self even you at this point don't know what they stand for.

There trying to destroy the idea that is the United States of America .

get away from them dude , your on the wrong side of history.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

They believe in supporting law & order, the military, they believe in prayer, God, they believe in no color barriers and that all people are created equally, so obviously; Nazi.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

SouthernGuardian you've got this question explained right ?

edit on 30-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Proud Boys are the most maligned, lied about and wrongfully persecuted group I've ever seen.
The SPLC scumbags have tried to destroy Gavin McInnes, but he didnt lay down. He's suing the sh!t out of them.
Like him or not, McInnes has a pair. I'm rooting for him.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ohanka

Stupidity or merely the left's old game of shifting the language to suit themselves?

Haven't you noticed that we no longer even speak the same language in these debates anymore?

Same old game. Does not necessarily apply to left or right.

Redefinition of language is part and parcel of authoritarian ideologies.

Control language, you control communication, if you control communication, you can control thought & feeling. Control those, you can control the people.

Take Kulak for example. Originally it meant a peasant with a larger plot of land. Typically the head of the village. For the purposes of Stalin’s agricultural collectivisation it meant every farmer & party official opposed to this murderous campaign.

The NSDAP of Hitler’s Germany certainly had a very creative definition of feminism when the League of German Girls promoted it.

There are countless other examples, but i find the whole process very tiresome, fundementally dishonest & inherently orwellian in nature.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

His "new" definition is from a logical deduction based on it's use by the democratic establishment a long with its supporters.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Does not necessarily apply to left or right.

Bullsh!t !!!
The left portrays a group like blm as oppressed, peaceful protestors who can do no wrong, while they portray the Proud Boys as a hate group. They've got it backwards. Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Jason kessler keeps exposing hatred of jews misogynist and keeps talking about how white males are being suppressed. he only differs from the KKK on 1 point. He hasn't actually said white people are superior. but everything else he falls in line.

The group’s main goal is “reinstating a spirit of Western chauvinism during an age of globalism and multiculturalism.” Instead of alt-right, they describe themselves as alt-light.

“I don’t understand why they’re trying to pretend that disproportionate Jewish influence is a conspiracy … they have this enormous wealth and they’re using it to wield power.”
— LIVE with Jason Kessler: Unite the Right, July 17, 2017.

“But make no mistake, the age of innocence is over for whites politically. We are becoming a displaced minority in our own country thanks to Democrat policies. They tax the hell out of middle class families who might want to have more children while paying for welfare queens to have 5 or 6 babies they can't support. They provide sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants who flood in from south of the border and import Islamists from the most dangerous countries on Earth. The time for supplication is over. We need to fight back!”
— “The End of Identity Politics: To Ensure Peace, Prepare for War,” December 23, 2016

“Like Black Lives Matter, militant Islam exists as a call to action for the violent rage some minorities feel towards the white majority.”
— From Jason Kessler’s novel Esteban Santiago: The Siren Song of Jihad for Immigrants and the Mentally Ill, January 7, 2017

“Our entire country would be better off if the South had won the Civil War.”
— Appearance at a rally in Washington, D.C., June 25, 2017

I can keep going but as you can see he would make the KKK proud as well.
edit on 9/30/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Does not necessarily apply to left or right.

Bullsh!t !!!
The left portrays a group like blm as oppressed, peaceful protestors who can do no wrong, while they portray the Proud Boys as a hate group. They've got it backwards. Prove me wrong.

I meant the act of language control in historical context. It is an authoritarian act, not left or right.

The politically correct identity politics crowd of 2020 is certainly authoritarian. Under the new definition of left (there we go again, though that would perhaps be a more natural evolution) they are that too.

Unrelated but i find it best to reject all movements that champion political correctness. An orwellian term if ever there was one. It is an overt form of mass censorship, and always has been. From it’s origins in Stalin’s USSR, to its use by the Religious Right of the 80s & 90s, to the woke crowd of today. Nothing good ever comes from it. Indeed creativity & free expression are greatly stifled, as was the intention from the beginning.
edit on 3092020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
There is only one Race...The Human Race. Within it are breeds just like cats and dogs, who all fight to protect their own and place more value and importance on their own breed.

Is it true that animals like cats and dogs prefer their own breed/race?
I wouldn't think they have the level of thought or the sense of self required for racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join