It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop democrats - they are coming for our guns (their own words)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Do what you can to stop democrats. However you can help, in a big or little way, does your country a proud service.

If they aren't stopped, this effort will go down in history as not just the event that caused the dissolution of our union and cost countless lives, but also one of the single greatest acts of 'democratic' violence in history.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We should vote for Trump purely for guns.

The economy will still tank, but at least we'll have guns.

Or we can do whatever we want and tell "authorities" we sold them.

Personally, I prefer the latter.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well then they better wear gloves, because the barrels will be hot.

Wouldn't want anyone to get burned.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Joe never said no.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

how will your economy tank it's already going up unless you mean if biden gets in

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Who cares?
I have spent my life going into the bush and never needed a gun and am going this weekend.
I have never felt the need to shoot people or animals, I have a grocery store to buy my hotdogs and potatoes.

Why are you people so obsessed with guns and weapons??
They take your AR15 away....good!!
There is a reason there are so many shootings...people who NEED guns are 1 of them.

I am happy there are less idiots with guns so I am not going to sympathize with your plight.

OMG...the democrats!!!
I don't even know what that means because I don't do idiocy so there is 0 reason to pay attention to them.

edit on 30-9-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Unlike Biden, Trumps all about gun rights... lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

how will your economy tank it's already going up unless you mean if biden gets in

Is it? Debt was increasing faster before COVID.

We were on track to beat the added debt of Obamas admin.

Biden will be equally reckless... But it you all want to tell me the economy is fine purely because or the stock market, you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Then we're really screwed, because so are Republicans, their actions.

Sponsored and passed by a Republican controlled state House and Senate and singed into law by then Republican Governor Rick Scott:

THOUSANDS of guns confiscated under Red Coat law, but South Florida lags in applying it

Florida has confiscated guns away from 2,000 residents in the year and a half since the state passed its Red Flag Coat gun confiscations law, but while advocates tout the measure’s success and seek to have it expanded nationwide, statistics also show that much of the state has been slow to get on board.

Florida state Senate passes a Marjory Stoneman Douglas gun confiscation act.

Although the bill was sponsored by Republicans...

But with Republicans holding a firm majority – 23 of the Senate’s 40 seats
– Democrats had little power to pass amendments or block it.

Florida House passes Red Coat gun confiscations, school safety bill after lengthy debate.

The Republican-led Florida House...

Of 76 House Republicans, 57 voted in favor of the bill, with 19 against it.

Theres only one Presidential candidate and one Party which actually supports the Second:

edit on 30-9-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Who cares?
I have spent my life going into the bush and never needed a gun and am going this weekend.
I have never felt the need to shoot people or animals, I have a grocery store to buy my hotdogs and potatoes.

There is a reason there are so many shootings...people who NEED guns are 1 of them.

I am happy there are less idiots with guns so I am not going to sympathize with your plight.

OMG...the democrats!!!
I don't even know what that means because I don't do idiocy so there is 0 reason to pay attention to them.

I need them.

To feed my family. Just as I need my garden to feed my family.

Yes I hunt with a bow as well, and am a trapper also, however there are rules as to what you can and cannot hunt with a bow/ firearm/traps.

I cannot hunt geese/grouse/woodcock with a bow. Which makes up a good portion of our non-venison proteins.

And yes I fish also, with rod and with bow.

And my trapping makes skins/furs/leather and bone for trading, as well as crafting.

It is very hard to work full time and hunt in -30 weather with a bow. It also is not fair to game to bludgeon them.

Just my two cents.
Mea culpa

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

It is what it is. The guns are here, pandoras box is open.

Before the movers lost mine, I was a gun owner. I wouldn't commit a crime with mine... And most criminals who do obtained theirs illegally and would continue to do so regardless of the laws.

Criminals don't care about laws.

But the government deciding if I, a law abiding citizen should have one is arbitrary to gun violence (IMO)... Can't know if I'm right without it changing.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't care who is elected to office. My right to arms is a right that preexists the constitution and the language of the Second Amendment affirms this. It does not establish my right to arms, it protects it.

μολὼν λαβέ

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Know why I need guns?
Because the second says I can.
No more reason needs to be given.

And a vote against guns is a vote against women.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Who cares?

OMG...the democrats!!!

The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are committed with pistols, not “assault weapons” as the media likes to call semi-auto rifles.

Taking away the rifles will solve nothing. It is much akin to breaking one’s arm to cure gout.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

To the death

I reserve the right to possess the same weapon I can be sent
to a foreign land and die with. In the protection of country.
For my personal use in the protection of my family. As it should
be exceedingly obvious which of the two I favor more.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If there is so much gun violence, maybe laws should change.
I'm from Canada and the people here with guns are hunters with rifles and losers who think owning a gun makes you cool.

Hunters should always be good, having an AR-15 and feeling the need to own them....nah.
You don't bag a deer with an AR-15 unless you are an idiot and don't know how to hunt.
I can bag a deer with a 22 at close range.

If its a shooting range, fine....if someone is just a moron who thinks they need a bigger gun, they either have a small penis or are just morons.

An AR-15 is a military style weapon...what do people need that for??

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

An AR-15 is a military style weapon...what do people need that for??

For awhile!

You don't bag a deer with an AR-15 unless you are an idiot and don't know how to hunt.

Well it ain't for hunting deer! lol

And the second amendment wasn't written to protect penis size or big game.
edit on 30-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm not going to change your mind, nor do I intend on doing it.

As far as what guns people need, it's moot to me. We live with a lot of things we don't need.

There are plenty of places people can go if they don't like guns, some even in the US. They have that choice, they don't have to live in a state where you can buy almost any gun you want.

But I don't see why people feel the need to tell me what I have the right to or not, and that isn't just gun policy. If I am not harming anyone with my life, I don't see an issue.

It's not the hill I'd die on right now though, we have much bigger fish to fry. As I've said in another thread about the debate, I'm hearing very little about policy topics that are pertinent to our do or die moment. We still feel frivolous enough to talk about very trivial talking points, but that may be by design.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

what do people need that for??

I am not a hunter.

I am an OEF veteran, an armorer (more than just arms room care in the army), a qualified expert marksman and have an expert marksmanship qualification in Germany. I'm a martial artist with qualification in American Kempo/Chu'an Fa, and I'm currently involved in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. I am trained in the use of knives, not knife-fighting (because this isn't a movie), and I do yoga occassionally (highly recommended).

I can shoot and I can fight. I am not scared of anyone or anything. I'm not a "loser". But you don't seem to understand the situation in the United States. The people must always be armed. It isn't about the caricature you have drawn in your mind of who the typical gun owner is. It's about the very real existential threat that the United States poses to the rest of the world if we ever truly fall to absolute despotism. Today, that possibility looks very real to most people in the US. We are all Americans but we are not monolithic and the fractures that are buried underneath the veneer of American society are dangerously close to surfacing. Something like that could lead to some seriously crazy people in possession of the world's most dangerous military.

YOU need Americans to be armed.
edit on 9 30 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Here's another thought experiment in terms of needs.

Obesity kills vast amounts more than guns... So if people don't need junk food, why don't we ban it? It's a slippery slope, and personally, I don't really think the government is the best entity to tell me what I need, I can determine that on my own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join