It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Sept-30-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Technically.most americans voted.for Hillary. And she aint no Paige. Unless of.course ole Hills had a threesome with Billy and Epsfein.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Keep your eye on President Trump tonight. Joe Biden is accusing him of cheating during his rallies.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Joe Biden staged a speech this morning and a whole 60 people showed up! And half were reporters.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
360 million people in the United States and this is what we get. A Moron and a Putz.

a reply to: Nyiah

If ever there was a slap to the face to remind people politics has more than just R & D to offer, this is it.

People REALLY need to drop the weenie political security blankie right TF now and start looking at those other parties if this debate dumpster fire stung enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Technically illegal Mexicans and dead Democrats voted for Hillary last time.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'll check it out it will be interesting to see the numbers not only in person but watching online. Trump needs to just rally his base and if there is another debate be patience let Biden talk sooner or later he will hang himself

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
For real. Problem is any grass root movement gets eaten alive before it can grow into something competitive..

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

until yesterday i found trump entertaining on a certain level, an anomaly. but he is losing his magic. and also his fans seem to get bored slowly. he can only attack and insult. these are the attitudes of a mafia boss. but he is president of the usa. he serves over 300 million people. since 4 years he only serves extremists, hardcore christians and other crazy people it seems.
edit on 30-9-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

uhh what? 😃

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

More reliable and predictable than dementia don't you think?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The next debate is supposed to be a town hall version where they take questions from the audience and address each person directly.

Joe Biden hates those, but that's too bad.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Joe Biden staged a speech this morning and a whole 60 people showed up! And half were reporters.

www.foxnews.com...

Sounds like he got the post-debate bounce he was looking for, lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
3 and 1/2 years with a hostile congress a hostile media a failed plot to attach Russian Collusion and the opposing party yelling "Any Means Neccesary!!!" and then they get their feelers hurt when the brash New York businessman fights back. Lots about Trump I dont like but he isn't fake and half the bull# artist Biden is.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What we saw out of trump last night was trump, its who he is and the only way he knows how to be.

*shrugs* still not voting for him but, he is a much better option than the Democratic party is ME...
edit on 30-9-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So if your remember when Bum Fights were a big thing on YouTube, it was kinda like that.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump has been loud and obnoxious his entire life . It only became an issue when Hillary lost

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
😆 LOLz 😆

Fact Check: Transcript Shows Trump Agreed to Condemn White Supremacists; ‘Stand By’ Followed Wallace’s Prompt

They need something....anything, to distract from dementia Joe.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

This is true. Sadly if I have to choose between him, or Biden, 🤷‍♂️ I have to vote trump. Better options for potus has been proven, in 2020 are needed. Both of these guys really just care about themselves. At least with trump part of caring just for himself includes the people of the USA I guess.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The bad thing about Joe losing last night, is that it is overshadowing Helen Ready’s death.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join