It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wins Debate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Are we honestly surprised by your post? Trumps true colors is what won him the Presidency, duh.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
(Reply to Subaeruginosa)

No, Biden didn't win anything. All three were pathetic. However, someone suggested that Trump bulldozed his way into stating some facts that wouldn't have been brought up otherwise so we'll see what happens. Aside from that, Trump was absolutely annoying. Biden was horrible with his "not true", "never said that", etc. because there are so many of those that he did and there is either print or video of him doing so. Lying about Hunter's money deals was just idiotic. Wallace looked like an amateur, he lost control in the first five minutes.

edit on 30-9-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Well..."class" is at the very bottom of my wish list for potus.

Economy, security, and foreign policy are at the top. Trump gets a 9.5/10 for that. Him being an arrogant ass isnt news.

Exactly I dont need a polite President.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Actually given Biden's speaking history, this debate was never really his to win.
It was Trumps to lose by engaging the way he did, he acted like a company owner having a massive hissy fit with his board of directors.

Nobody "wins" in a screaming match, this WAS supposed to be an actual debate.
It wasn't regrettably.
Trump did MUCH better debating Hillary, so we know he can do it. It's a shame the viewers were unable to do more than keep score of the expected insults. Jeeze!! even the insults had been scripted by the media days ago, no original material there either!!!

I agree Trump didn't shut up long enough to let Biden hang himself.
Now I don't care that West Wing was a Dem TV series. For the love of God SOMEONE duct tape Trump to a chair an
Force him to watch the debate episode!!! Beating him with a thesaurus isn't out of the question either.

Public speaking is an art.
Trump isn't too stupid to learn.
I'm still voting for him, but I'm disappointed in his behavior.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A chimpanzee could beat Trump in a debate.

Even that animal wouldnt tell the populace to drink Lysol!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I honestly wish that he actually said that and meant it. So we could increase tye average intelligence of our nation.

Look where coddling idiots has gotten us.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

When you no longer need a polite president, you don't need a polite anything.

I'm sorry, but thats just wrong.

edit on 30-9-2020 by Jubei42 because: 2nd white russian, looks good

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

did you actually watch the debate from what i saw wallace was totally backing biden

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You are blabbering.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

did you actually watch the debate from what i saw wallace was totally backing biden

I’m so shocked a Trumpster would claim that.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

You are blabbering.

get a grip, bud... you're projecting again.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
How anyone could watch that debate and say anyone other than anarchy, distrust, division and contempt won that debate then you are drinking your party juice.

300 million people in this country and those two buffoons are the best we have to offer.

Shame shame on us.. and shame on the people who support either of these idiots.

It's Brewsters Millions all over again... 'None of the Above'

Burn it to the ground and start over.. Its time.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What would Trump do without his Trumpster’s making excuses for him?

WIN!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
It’s easier to win a basketball game when the ref is on your side, and everytime your opponent goes for a lay up the ref slaps the ball out of his hand.

Everytime trump brought up something that might seriously hurt Biden, Wallace jumped in front of joe and derailed it.

What would Trump do without his Trumpster’s making excuses for him?

Keep winning and getting re-elected easily? Because of the actual lies. You can't fool good and true Americans. Just like when Hillary lost but was expected to win because of those same lies. You remember that?????????

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think if you speak honestly you can agree that Wallaces bias was only overshadowed by Trumps boorishness.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I think if you speak honestly you can agree that Wallaces bias was only overshadowed by Trumps boorishness.

We elected Trump for his boorishness, which was a much needed attribute with all those sanctimonious Obama leftovers which are mostly still there, to turn the country back to a winning economy, which was truly happening until the Covid lockdowns by mostly democrat governors.

Billion dollar companies are folding because of that and they didn't have to. I'm still working and social distancing but many others are not because of fear shutting down vendors and customers cancelling orders. (While other businesses are working and ignoring the same fear).

The situation is unbalanced and was unbalanced like this to hurt people's lives so they could tell those people it is all Trump's fault.

Win at any cost. Can't you see that?

PS to OP Biden lost the debates in the eyes of all those people who are going to re-elect Trump. Thank God for that.
edit on 30-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The old man who was unable to find room to speak (weak) and refused to answer a single direct question. Pulling up his cheerleaders to cite his performance? In typical democrat fashion you need to be told how other people (in a targeted control group ie fake) responded to something so you can in turn be like them...

There’s not a single blow biden was able to deal. The best he did was keep his mouth shut and not wet himself over the course of the event. I suppose that is a success for some, but doesn’t make him presidential or the winner, only a participant. I forget democrats confuse those.

a reply to: dug88

edit on 1-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2020 by Rob808 because: I have fat thumbs ugh

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Then there is the narrative of innuendo being pushed by the MSM that should Trump lose he won't allow a peaceful transition of power. That is real social programming right there. Trying to have Trump pictured in people's minds that he is just another tin-pot dictator.

The Democrats intend taking that power by hook or crook, and by any means necessary. Fact is, it doesn't matter to the voter who wins, it's just going to be continued chaos. It doesn't matter.
edit on 1/10/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I’m not seeing the bias.

Do we have a list of Wallace’s prepared questions? Do the questions show bias?

And you know I speak honestly.

Pissed at Trump I can see. Using any resource to shut him up I can see. Trying to reform questions to Biden to give Biden a chance to speak I can see.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
A chimpanzee could beat Trump in a debate.

Even that animal wouldnt tell the populace to drink Lysol!

Don't think you could...what does that say?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join