It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wins Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: HalWesten
We need to come up with a good name for you Biden supporters. Bidensters? PedoBidensters? BidenGropesChildrensters? BidenSniffsWomensters?

Idiots.

That's a given.

One good thing Trump did was bring up the findings of Trump ballots in the trash over the last week. Several times, different locations. Biden said that didn't happen. He said Hunter wasn't paid millions by Burisma and China and that he didn't get money from the Russian woman. All lies. Trump said his share of doozies too but those are key issues for Biden. he blew those chances to correct them.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Sorry AM and many thanks for the corection nI'm just pretty new to the electioneering in the States and all the groups............ It The Proud Boys

No worries, man, you're not expected to know each homo erotic group that pops up over here in the Colonies.

Can't stand the Proud Boys or any of their ilk, but your rhetoric about homosexuality and such is pretty pathetic and beneath you. LOL and I'm conservative LOL makes you sound like a teenager LOL or a Proud Boy LOL.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So it was a fiery but mostly peaceful debate last night?

Joe told Trump to "Shut up" and asked Wallace to "hush him".

Violence is everywhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Biden was like a backwoods preacher. I have a plan but you must follow me on faith. Much like the affordable care act, pass it and then you can read it.
Trump was more fire and brimstone. I will vote for Trump because I like his policies and he has kept his word. But I wasn’t impressed with either candidate last night. Joe came across like a Oily used car salesmen and Trump like a loudmouth, petulant child that missed his nap. Trump has been burning the candle at both ends for a while. He needs to be well rested before the next encounter and keep his mouth under control.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In 47 years of experience, Biden should of outshined Trump.

It didn't happen.

Regardless of the interruptions by Trump and ad homs by Biden, Trump walked away as Trump.
Biden walked away with more questions then answers, like packing the Supreme Court, denouncing BLM and ANTIFA, calling the travel ban xenophobic, lied about calling Troops stupid bastards, lied about Hunters enrichment and couldn't look at Trump when called out for Obamas spygate.

We already know Trumps style, it was expected. Even the MSM tried tp predict a night of endless barrage and insults. So what happened? Biden was the one hurling insults and deflecting.
It was incredibly sad.

Post debate have people taking second looks.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've yet to watch it fully. I was watching the Jorgensen interview, so got a late start.

I made it to the end of the first question, and could tell it was going to be a crap show from the beginning. One thing that sticks out from reading the commentary from various sites and social media platforms is that Trump supporters are saying Biden and Wallace kept interrupting him, and Biden supporters say that Trump kept interrupting him.

That's pretty much what I expected. I don't know why anyone is acting surprised. I know I've only been alive for thirty years and only been interested in politics for the last ten or so years, but I don't recall this being a new phenomenon.

I'm still going to watch the whole thing, but I don't have any great expectations. It would be nice if they could get a moderator who didn't support either candidate. I think it would be beneficial if the moderator was actually critical of any participant and enforced the two minute time limit, and forced the debaters to answer the questions and stay on topic and suffer the uncomfortable questions, and call them out when they change the subject.

link   
Biden Wins Debate

and then you woke up.

Even the Telemundo poll showed Biden losing 66% to 34%

and those people are supposed to be Biden's Spanish crowd.

www.google.com... =UTF-8

link   
a reply to: putnam6

You telling me that isn't about the gayest sounding name for your group of dude bros?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This debate didn't sway my opinion at all. Just reminded me that there were 2 HUGE egos on stage, talking over one another (one more so than the other), but did zero to change my mind. And honestly, I don't think anything they say from a debate would.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trumps only issue was his combative nature.

Bidens issue was using ad homs.

Wallace's issue was his abhorrent bias.

It was not really a debate given the behavior of the moderator. But had Trump been less combative he would have made moves against some of Bidens vote without losing his own.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm a Trump supporter. I detest this new democratic party. That said, on a scale of 1-10 on how the candidates did last night. I'd give Biden a 5 and Trump a 3. Trump debated like he was losing the election. I understand that Biden lied numerous times but if someone divorced from politics was watching the debate..I honestly believe Trump lost it.

Still voting Trump.

Just my .02

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Biden even with help from the "moderator" still got sliced up by Trump who didn't allow them to over run the debate with all the lies they tried to slip through 🤣

Think about the whole 90 minutes if Biden and Wallace got away with that 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
One of the few things both Democrats and Republicans can agree on lately....that entire debate can be clarified in one visual....

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

You telling me that isn't about the gayest sounding name for your group of dude bros?

What about regardless of race, creed, religion or sexual orientation don't you understand. I'm honestly surprised it's not getting pulled by the Mods, but I guess your a veteran and get a pass. It doesn't matter if I think it's true or not,it's pretty derogatory for a quasi civilized board.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What do you expect from a Registered Democrat (Wallace)?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

this was not a debate this was like a bad movie. trump was trump. enough for his supporters. biden was lame - but he is less dangerous. biden is intelligent and seems reasonable and relaxed. will be a tough race.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
What about regardless of race, creed, religion or sexual orientation don't you understand.

That doesn't change what I think of the name.

I'm honestly surprised it's not getting pulled by the Mods, but I guess your a veteran and get a pass.

Pssst! There's a mod here that agrees and said the exact same thing I did. Letting you know something sounds like a homoerotic name to me is not a T&C violation. It sounds like a gay advocacy group, deal with it.

With pride of course.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was likely the mod referred to.

Its a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Biden Wins Debate

and then you woke up.

Even the Telemundo poll showed Biden losing 66% to 34%

and those people are supposed to be Biden's Spanish crowd.

www.google.com... =UTF-8
WAPO tried to post an article saying their polls at CNN and WAPO are the real ones, lmfao.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I was likely the mod referred to.

Its a stupid name.

You were, I didn't want to mention you by name.

It is such a goofy name for a bunch of wanna be tough guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join